Hidaki's Return and Redemption pt 20 Part 65

Hidaki's Return and Redemption pt 20 part 65

Something coils around her ankles and legs thrusting her back into the darkness. 

" Skip," Alix yells. Several black demonic hands with claws lunge out of the darkness grasping Skip's hyper-gear suit, they yank her further into the shadows of the dismal cavern from once they came.

Alix could see fear in her lover's eyes, she kneels down stretching her arm out as far as she could.

 "Skip take my hand," Alix shouts. Skip reaches for a sun-kissed hand managing to touch the tips of her lover's fingers, Alix grits her teeth straining her muscles to extend her arm even farther than before. 

"Skip come on." 

I gotta get closer.

 Alix clutches Skip's hand. 

The bluenette tries to propel herself forward grabbing onto the side of the stone wall with her free hand but no use the unknown creatures were stronger as more continue to gather by the second. Now several more hands were holding onto the lithe girl, Skip could feel sharp claws dig deep into her flesh pulling her back into the black abyss. 

 "Skip, I won't let you go, I won't let you go, Dammit," Alix screams.

Alix felt as if her arm was going to be torn out of the socket by the dark forces she played tug-a-war with for her girlfriend.

 Shutting her eyes tightly Skip endures agonizing pain that felt like cat scratches with nails hooked deep into her skin. Alix gazes into icy blue eyes before her lover's head is forced into the darkness,  Skip is fully submerged as her body sinks deeper below the ground into the demonic realm. A pale hand slips away from the pinkette's grasp.

 "Skiiiiiiiiip." Alix's jaws open wide yelling, she felt her heart explode with a sharp pain watching her girlfriend disappear into a black abyss of the unknown.

Sunlight peeks in through dusty tattered blinds of the shabby room.

Alix twitches and drools in her sleep after tossing and turning a couple of times. Skip awoke to a hand smack dab in the center of her face. She sighs and gently removes her lover's hand. Alix lays sprawled out on the bed leaving no room for Skip to stretch her limbs. One of Alix's legs hang off the bed while the other rested across Skip's thighs. Her arms were stretched out as if she were making a snow angel. Skip turns over on her side of the mattress gracefully pulling the cover over her hips. Alix turns over in her sleep twisting her blankets and yanking the covers off the lissome girl. Skip sits up in bed glancing over at the pinkette, She could see  Alix was wrapped in her blankets like an egg roll rolling around hogging all the cover.

The pink-haired rebel slowly opens her eyes feeling Skip's gaze upon her. "Morning Skippy." Alix moans, tasting her bad breath, she scratches her bum then rubs her face to wipe away drool. Alix chuckles peering at Skip's bed head, the girl's blue hairs was a mess going in every direction.

Skip tilts her head a little to observe the girl's arm and it appeared normal. She leans forward to get out of bed but freezes midway feeling a strong tug on her spaghetti strap tee.

 " Skippy I want some juice," Alix says with a drowsy voice grasping her girlfriend's tee. Skip turns around and stares at her. " I wanna kiss too babe," Alix demands as her jaws open wide to yawn. Skip gets out of bed and makes her way down wooden steps to the kitchen. She inspects the fridge, fortunately,  Ikki had stolen snacks from the store yesterday. The old bag was nowhere to be found that morning.

Skip returns to the seedy bedroom of the old house, she could see that Alix was still cozy in bed. Skip gracefully takes a seat on the edge of their mattress holding two bottled waters with a few small bags of chips. She hands Alix bottled water.   

"Ugh, gross water, I really want a beer." Alix puts it on the floor beside them.

 " Come here, Skippy."  Alix snakes her arms around Skip slipping her hands up her girlfriend's silk shirt, she could feel the bluenette's slim waist and smooth skin while caressing her classmate from behind. Alix nestles her face into Skip's warm back, she could smell her girlfriend who had a fresh clean minty scent even though it was morning. Alix raises her arm then sniffs her armpit wrinkling her nose, her on the other hand not so much.

"We best get prepared for the day." Skip daintily nibbles on a few veggie chips. Alix peers disgusted at her bottled water, She chugs it.

On that same summer morning, Hidaki awakes at the sound of birds chirping in the trees.

 UGHHH my head, my face aches. I know last night was no dream, it was real. 

 Hidaki rubs his head stumbling to his feet. He glances around seeing his gang members face down in the grass. 

 Oh no, they're dead.  Hidaki thought eyeing lifeless bodies sprinkled about the marsh area. Punks lay motionless in the high grass. Hidaki jumps around as small rivers trickle down his freckle covered cheeks.

 Shit,  they've passed away what will I tell their families, They were a good gang of...