Stranger Danger Part 4

Please loop this music if you enjoy it with the reading.

Part 4

Icy blue eyes stare into the windows of her soul then blue orbs travel down to her chest. Skipper closes her eyes afraid of what he might do, Her blue-haired assaulter continues to ogle her it seemed, he could see that the teen had grown. Her bosoms were full and her figure had filled out nicely. The anonymous man observes her perky supple melons protruding from her thin tight blouse which almost appeared sheer to the eye.

 He glances at a black lacy bra with frills as his eyes move down past her breast, he noticed how frightened the child was he could feel Skip trembling. The mysterious fellow's eyes trace the delicate curves of her body observing Skipper's shapely slender legs. After a few moments, Skip mustered up enough courage to open her eyes. She peers at the man doing her best to stay composed as he looks her over.  

The creep could feel Skip shaking under his hands as he continued to examine her body. Firmly his hands hold on tighter than a sailor's knot to the puny girl's wrist. The stranger could feel the lissome girl squirm as she tried to escape his grip. He watches her breast bounce in place when she made another attempt to move. With ease, he applies more pressure to her wrist to hold her still. Skipper wiggling around wasn't doing her any good so she gave up in dismay.

It was like a cat playing with a mouse at this point, She tries to wiggle free once more but no use Skipper was defenseless, all she could do was lie there helpless. Skip breaths heavily with her face red, and her eyes drowsy. She could feel her stomach in knots while her mouth became dry. Skip could feel her heart thumping heavily against her chest as it appeared the man was about to lift her skirt.

He could tell Skip was frightened as he watched her bosoms rapidly rise then fall. The man takes a gander at her smooth toned thighs, Skip felt faint now all she could do was lay under her treacherous foe.

Her attack's hand was still placed on her face while she whimpers, Skip felt weary letting her long lashes rest upon her rosy cheeks. She felt exhausted and light-headed laying beneath the man. After a few moments, the man no longer felt  Skipper trembling. Skip looked as if she had a fever with how red her face was. The stranger peers at her flushed face.

Oh no she doesn't look well. the young man thought.

"Just calm down already," He says in a gentle voice.

"Boy, you sure have grown you rascal." The man says smiling.

"Now I need to tell you something... OW!" The man grabs his head in pain looking behind him.

There standing behind him was Alix, Skip was ecstatic to see her girlfriend. Alix had a red slugger baseball bat clutched in her hands.

"Get your dirty paws off my girlfriend you jerk," Alix yells while swinging the bat ready to strike him again.

The anonymous man grimaces at the pinkette, "You rascal wait a minute." The man begs.

Skipper noticed that her attacker was occupied at the moment, She lifts her foot and gives the man a swift kick between his legs.

"Aarrrgggh." The blue-haired man howls.

He quickly grabs his crotch then kills over beside Skipper on the pavement in excruciating pain.

Skip rushes over to her girlfriend and hides behind her. Alix could feel her blue-haired babe gently grasp her shoulders from behind.

"This heathen is a sexual predator," Skip says.