Hidaki's Return/requiem for an Unrequited Love pt9 Part 56

part 9 Hidaki's return/ requiem for an Unrequited Love part 56

Alix forces a kiss on to the bluenette's lips, their lips crash together. 

"Mmmmmm." Skip moans as Alix takes her breath away. 

"We're in this together babe," Alix was determined to make Skip see that everything would be alright. A slender arm is raised as Skip tries to lean up, "You cannot begin to fathom my hardships. my ego, my status, Let go and get out. " Alix ignores Skip once more.

 " I won't leave you," Alix says, then Skip is pressed against her pillow with another kiss.

Sun-kissed hands trail up and down the bluenette's back tracing Skip's curves. Skip starts to wind down giving in to temptation. She pecks the pinkette on the lips a few times then parts her lips slightly and her tongue emerges, She slides her tongue into Alix's opening. With their tongues intertwined Alix could taste Skip's sweet saliva flowing into her mouth, they massage each other's pink muscles fiercely, her pseudo lover felt hot to the touch. 

Skip grasp Alix's bottom which was perched in the air, She slides her fingers under Alix's boyshorts as they continue to kiss passionately. They're tongues wrestle vigorously as both girls begin to feel warm between their legs. Skip's face was beet red while beads of sweat ran down her cheeks. Alix kisses her lover more strenuous than before, they both could barely breathe while enjoying every second of their intense make-out session.

Skip could feel her sensitive nipples rub against Alix's chest. Alix's sun-kissed skin was smooth and very warm. Nimble fingers reach for Alix's glossy locks, Skip could feel soft silky strands between her pale slender fingers, She loved the feel of Alix's shiny pink tresses. Both girls were down on the floor making out intensely with their hands clasped in one another's.

Alix leans over Skip whose pinned to the floor, Alix teases Skip's bottom lip with her tongue. Skip eagerly lifts her head to meet the pinkette's lips once more.

"Youch," Alix yelps.  

Skip gasped as her eyes slightly widened feeling needles prick her hand, Alix was feeling the same terrible sensation, both girls knew at this point what was going on. Skip dreaded the fact they were making a vitamin bullet at the moment. Somehow she and the rebel must of fused their aura energies to formulate a V bullet.

Alix watches as their clutched hands emit a light that radiates the room, she felt a familiar sharp pain in her gut. 

Here we go again, Alix thought. A small object propels from between her open jaws covered in saliva. A tiny bullet-like object pelts Skip in her face. 

Ugh, not this again. Skip leans up.

 "Drats, You always spit it in my face, I suggest we analyze the process so we can tell when the fusion takes place," Skip says while furrowing her brows. Alix nods.

 "Sure, no prob babe." Alix grins at Skip who glares at her. 

"Now where were we." Alix lowers her lids while climbing on top of her dream girl, she felt more aroused than before seeing her student tutor's erect nipples through her sheer spaghetti strap shirt.

Skip sighs while wiping Alix's spittle off her cheek.

Alix slips her hand under Skip's shirt, the bluenette tightly wraps her arms around her bad girl's neck, with their puckered lips only centimeters away both girls were eager to continue their makeout session.

In an instant, a rickety old door is whipped open. Both girls freeze in their positions with their lips still puckered ready to make out once again. Alix peers at an old woman in the doorway while she has Skip straddled on the floor, Skip's face turns beet red.

 "For godsakes grandmother," Skip says doing her best to hide her flushing face with a hand.

"What the hell are you kids doing?" Ikki stands confused by the sight, 

 " W- were, were..."  Alix says nervously. She could barely speak, the grey-haired hag had caught her by surprise.

Skip interrupts. "We were studying human anatomy grandmother." 

"Anatomy?" Ikki scratches her head. 

"Pretty hands-on for studying, looked like you girls were about to bump uglies." Ikki laughs, her laughter ceases quickly and her face becomes serious.  "Nows not the time to be studious, we got some monsters to stop." The old hag shouts.

Alix grabs her duffel bag with the V blaster in it, she then grabs a V bullet and places it in her bag as well. Ikki and the girls rush outside away from the rundown house on the outskirts of town.

Outside, Alix shouts with vigor while clenching her fist. "Power up." Orbs of energy surround the pink-haired girl, aura spheres are absorbed into her body as a white light washes over her and then fades.

Alix stands wearing her hyper gear suit, Skip stands composed with grace, she then snaps her fingers then she says. "Power up." Her tone stern. Her power-up procedure was identical to her comrade's

In seconds Skip stands regal adorned in her hyper gear suit.

Alix steals a glance, Dang my babe is hot even in her hyper gear suit. She thought.

The protectors dash down the dirt road as fast as their legs will carry them. Darting through the forest   Skip was eager to stop Evil Seed, if only they could be transported there instantly, Skip wanted to teleport but she knew that her teleportation ability was not strong enough to transport them from one place to another.

Skip strides ahead of the old bag and  Alix, suddenly she felt her knees buckle slightly under the weight of what felt like a refrigerator that had been flung upon her back, ugh. Her cheek is smooshed by a purple bunny slipper, She peers up seeing her grandmother grinning while clutching onto her back. The puny girl's body falls lopsided. 

"Mush young Skipper," Ikki shouts.

 "Get off, you impudent fossil." The lithe girl shakes violently trying to get Ikki off her back, but no use the old hag clings like a monkey.

  "Quick to the river bank," Ikki yells while pointing ahead.