Love the Art of War pt29 part96

next part love the art of War part 29 part 96

Alix and Skip could see their professor laying flat on his stomach while resting on his desk. Mr. Sano's body started to convulse as his flesh began to ripple, it appeared that something was moving under his skin, Mr. Sano's shirt rips open as two large brown tentacles burst from his back reaching the ceiling. His body whirls around with thick wormy limbs controlling his movements like a marionette.

"Superbia." He growls opening his mouth wide showing two rows of sharp fangs. He starts to stagger toward the closet. Alix's eyes widen in horror, oh crap, let's get outta here, her mind yells.

In a blink of an eye, Alix bursts out of the closet dragging Skip by her blouse. Alix rushes for the window, Mr. Sano's muscles swell as his body becomes bulkier than before, clumps of brown meat grow all over his massive stature as a lumpy brown substance seeps out of his pores and consumes him fully covering every inch of his porcelain skin, his flesh becomes a murky brown. Mr. Sano's eyes bulge from his sockets, it looked as if his skin had been peeled away, the flesh on his face was eroded exposing his skeleton, Mr.Sano stands now fully transformed into a monster.

Emerald serpent eyes follow their every move. " You girls cannot escape me." The creature cackles standing in front of the classroom.

Two more tentacles emerge from his lower torso. Both teen's eyes widen as fear conquers their young faces. Alix hoists herself over the window sill, Skip glances back hearing demonic laughter echo throughout the academy corridors, her icy blue bedroom eyes are met with emerald serpent eyes, the creature shows his fangs grinning, then dashes toward the girls at full speed smashing linoleum below his feet. 

Skip stretches her arms over the window sill, Alix was already outside, She reaches over the window sill extending her arms to grab her tutor, soon tanned fingers clutch thin pale wrists, with one mighty yank forward Alix hurls Skip over the window sill.

Both teens could hear the creature growl ferociously as his footsteps became a booming thunderous noise right behind them.

The monster follows behind both teens while his skin is peeling off being replaced with brown gunk, his skin was covered in mucky brown clumps. His body was abnormally muscular, the beast had the face of a skeleton with muddy lumps of skin. "You Protectors are done for." The beast yells.

"What do you think you are doing, you imbecile", Skip tugs at Alix's sweater sleeve. "We must go." Skip demands sternly.

 Alix  hunches over with sunkissed hands placed upon her knees, "I can't move a muscle." She huffs. Slender fingers swiftly yank at the rebel's yellow sweater vest, Alix could feel her tutor stretching the elastic of her uniform. Skip glares at the pinkette, "Fine time to be foolish." Skip says trying to keep her composure. "His energy is quite  plethoric." Skip says, her tone unsettled.

Alix clutches her arm, "Ow my arm it hurts." She groans. Alix could feel her toned forearm rippling with thick pulsating veins, Her right arms felt hot to the touch and looked as if it was swelling while turning slightly red, She closes one eye enduring excruciating pain.

Skip places her thumb and forefinger to her temples in disbelief, "This is just perfect, Poppycock, get your derriere up and let's go." Skip demands grimacing at the pink-haired girl. Alix lifts her head slightly while gritting her teeth. "Skip shut up, I'm not faking." Skip peers down at Alix's arm, hmm looks benign, Skip thought. This is not the time for your shenanigans." Skip hisses with her arms folded.

Skip thrusts Alix by her toned forearm, she feels her lover pull her arm back as if they were playing tug- a- war. Alix retires feeling Skip's cold clammy hands clutch her arm, the pinkette places a hand to her bosoms as she breathes heavily, "I- I'll move w- when I feel like it." , Alix huffs once again speaking between breaths as her chest rises then falls.

"You fools, resistance is futile. " The monster says with a garish grin stained across his lips.

They could feel the ground quake beneath them as the creature lifts dirt with debris, chunks of pavement are thrown into the air with each step their dark assailant took, their legs wobble while their slender frames tremble from the monster's strong impact. His large clawed feet pummel the ground, the demonic beast charges the girls.

Skip swiftly steps behind her girlfriend linking arms with Alix from behind while facing front. With one robust yank forward, the lithe girl displays her rugged side heaving her classmate on to her back.

Skip could feel the weight of her girlfriend, it felt as if a mini-fridge was hurled upon her back. Her knees buckle under the weight of her lover, Skip felt fatigued the second she took a step forward. Alix's arms were linked in her girlfriend's arms while her back rests against her tutor's, she let herself go limp now forcefully being dragged from behind. 

Skip stumbles forward then wobbles about as if intoxicated trying to retain her balance with the pinkette on her back. Skip could sense the evil presence coming closer with each shakey step she took, her foot began to sink into the dirt. Skip's movements were hindered by her classmate's weight heaped upon her frail back, there was no way they could outrun their nefarious fiend.

Emerald serpent eyes glare intensely as sharp fangs part. "You shall perish by my hands." A booming demonic voice fills both teen's ears, hearing the robust beast the puny girl trembles. Skip propels herself forward taking another step, she makes a mad dash through the grass. Alix's weight shifts forward causing both girls to collapse, in seconds Alix tumbles over her tutor, they both hit the ground.

"You have the audacity to be contumacious at a time like this." Skip says sternly. Alix scurries to her feet, while Skip gracefully stands beside her lover. Alix mumbles while grimacing at her girlfriend. " You stodgy bitch." The pinkette grumbles. Skip peers at Alix, "It is about time you studied your vocabulary, you're still an imbecile." Skip says calmy.

The monster lunges a brigade of slimy whipping tentacles at the girls...