Love the Art of War/ Bending of Wills pt 39 Part106

part 106 bending of wills.

"Yeah " Alix shouts with vigor as she witnessed green plasma gush from the beasts' split craniums.

Geolem shows Skipper his fangs. "you are a sitting duck now," he grins wider than before, "Or should I say a dead duck."

Geolem's hardy laughter fills Skipper's ears, her vision a bit blurry she could still see her fiend's garish face light up with elation. He could see that his opponent was stuck, his hand glows with dark aura energy, he then throws a mighty blow lunging his fist at the lithe warrior.

"You fucking bitch." The demon shouts.

Geolem dodges Ikki's bo heading for his right eye, he ducks quickly then whips around elbowing Ikki sending her to the grass.

Geolem rams his fist into Skip's face knocking her into oblivion, her body spirals out of control. Geolem darts after his airborne target at the speed of light. Skip's eyes flick open as if she had awakened from a nightmare seeing her dark assailant above her. He aligns his fist with her slender body then hammers Skipper to the ground

Her frail figure crashes into the ground like she had been shot out of a canon, there Skip lay helpless embedded into the earth's crust.

Skip's vision was slightly blurry, she could see Geolem towering over her, She braces herself keeping her composure knowing he had come to take her life. Geolem raises his large stone fist, it begins to glow with dark energy that looked like black smoke engulfing his hand. Geolem's piercing crimson orbs began to glow brighter than before like the high beams on a car.

"Superbia, surrender to evil seed. Pride is your power sin, it appears you have gotten ahead of yourself in this bout. Am I wrong?" Geolem says slyly then grins, His knuckles slam her into rubble once again. Skip lies deep in the earth's crust that surrounds her like a cookie-cutter outline of her body in the ground.

Ikki jumps to her feet seeing that Alix has her hands full with muck monsters, "Hang on kiddo." Ikki spins her bo above her head, her wooden staff begins to glow with a blue aura.

"Bolt shocker." She chucks her bo with bolts of electricity circling her weapon.

" Alix to the right," Ikki yells placing her wrinkled hands beside her sagging jaws. Alix leaps to the right and in seconds three dark suckers explode, she nailed them in the eyes with her bo ricocheting through their heads, the beasts convulse then explode leaving behind snot puddles.

"Oh no Skip," Alix shouts from a distance they could feel an energy source fading.

"Geo Crusher." Geolem's jaws open wide while smashing Skipper with his fist.

There, Geolem sat hunched over pounding Skip deep into the earth's crust, unmercifully he hammers away sending gravel into the air, like a compactor he smashes her farther into the ground, deeper and deeper. Alix dashes toward her foe, he turns around showing his fangs. "Human scum, you are quite a nuisance." Their burly foe gives them his back nonchalantly, he lets his shoulders fend off the old bag and teen.

" Watch out Alix", Ikki yells as acid aims right for them spraying the vicinity, miniature skull heads made of stone with fangs spit acid firing rapidly. The small heads sat snug on the rock monster's shoulders spewing acid like wildfire.

"Yikes." Alix lifts her foot, a puddle of hot acid melts away dirt below her sneaker. "Shit this jerk is serious. But I gotta save Skip."

"That should keep your little friends occupied," Geolem says. He smiles maliciously at Skipper who lay embedded in the ground. Relentlessly Geolem starts to pound Skipper deep into the ground trying to beat her senseless, Geolem lifts he fist ready to punch the puny girl again, his hand was only speckled with blood. The demon pauses then grimaces at his fist, there's not enough blood, he expected his fist to be drenched in the child's blood by now. Skipper didn't appear to be severely damaged.

Skip tries to lean up but she could not move a muscle, blood fills her mouth coating her tongue, with the taste of defeat. Skip began to groan feeling her body ache as blood began to seep from between her lips. Crimson streams drizzle down the corners of her mouth while blood leaks from her nose.

Skip moans. Geolem stares intensely at his feeble opponent. I beat her pretty bad but where are her scars?  Geolum glares at the teen who lay defenseless.

"He's weakened now, we just need to damage his other eye, all we gotta do is get past those mini-mes", Ikki says in a whisper. Alix nods, they both continue to hop around like they were dancing on hot coals, both fighters dodge projectile acid from stone demons that sat perched on Geolem's shoulders. The miniature menaces shoot acid rapidly like a machine gun at the teen and old witch.

"Oh man, I don't know how much longer I can do this kiddo." Ikki complains, "My old dogs are about to bark kid, we gotta think of a plan quick."

Alix continues to hop about like a hare with their bottom ablaze. "B- beats me granny." Alix slightly stumbles then quickly catches her balance and evades another glob of hot acid by swerving to the side.

"I got it kiddo, follow my lead," Ikki orders.

Ikki and Alix looked as if they were performing a tap-dancing routine in unison as they stepped about evading several globs of acid. Ikki winks at Alix who gives a blank look in return. Ikki leaps away in the nick of time before acid could burn her bunny slipper.

"You slip away, I'll be their focus," Ikki hollers.

"Right," Alix replies.

Ikki flaps her arms waving them high as if she was hailing a taxi while Alix snuck away, she heads further away out of the miniature demon's sight. Now the demons turn their heads to focus on Ikki. Alix could see Golem hammering away at her comrade.

Geolem peers down at Skipper seeing that her face was slightly bruised, he was becoming frustrated, Why isn't she severely injured?  Geolem stares with devastation yet he was in awe. "I'll just keep hitting you until you loose conscious," Geolem says.

Satisfied with his plan Geolem continues to pummel Skipper to death. The demon goes to raise his fist to smash Skip once more. Like a bolt of lightning, Alix socks him in the eye with all her might, He rears back almost losing his balance. Geolem tastes his own blood then notices his eye socket had been busted open from Alix's attack.

"Hey get away from my girlfriend you lunkhead," Alix yells enraged.

A malicious smile graces his bloody stone face, he then wipes away orange plasma staring intently at Alix. Alix could hear chuckling, "You little bitch, I'm tired of this game." Geolem says smugly.

He ceases his stone heads to stop spitting acid, "Enough." Geolem demands. The miniature heads stop spitting acid immediately.

Geolem calls off his miniature firing squad to save energy.

I must harness all my energy for my strongest attack yet. 

"Boulder Basher", Geolem screams.

Geolem folds himself into a ball placing his head between his legs contorting his body balling himself up into a ginormous boulder. Rolling around, he grinds into the dirt like a spinning wheel creating a deep crater in the ground. Leaving dirt and dust behind Geolem races toward Alix rolling back and forth moving like a pinball all around the athletic field.

I must help Skipper. Alix thought with her mind in a tizzy...