Love the Art of War Pt 12 Part 79

Love the art of war pt 12 part 79

Alix peers down, she could see a wavy pink, blue, and purple gradient portal that looked like refraction, Alix remembered it from last time. She watches as the others leaped into the portal without fear. 

"Bombs away," Ikki shouts while jumping into the opening. She leaps into the air while cupping her legs with her knees drawn to her chest, acting as if she was being airdropped from a plane she falls into the portal. Skip saunters over to the portal, She covers her eyes a bit since the doorway was emitting a bright light. She steps off the edge stiffly and disappears.

Alix leans in the doorway observing the colorful portal. That thing always looks like it leads to nowhere. Alix stares at the portal. She steps forward in thought thinking about the meeting.

A hidden bad guy, he could be anywhere, this is kinda exciting, Alix thinks to herself. She bends her knees then leaps forward, Alix stumbles placing one foot in front of the other. The portal was farther away than she thought. Alix twirls around on one foot losing her balance. 

"Yaaahh." She flops backwards into the portal.

Alix saw many colors spiraling around her.

 What a puke fest she thought. Alix felt as if she were on an amusement park ride being spun around while the pressure placed upon her body felt as if she was falling off a cliff.

"Oof", Alix rolls out of her tutor's closet, she peers around Skip's room, there wasn't a soul present. Skip must have left for school already, That ass. Alix sighs.

Alix wobbles downstairs still feeling slightly dizzy from falling out of a portal. She could smell the stench of burnt food coming from the kitchen. Ugh yuck, Alix thought. She peers around a corner in the dining room which led into the kitchen, there she saw Ikki wearing her purple bunny slippers and beige gi, the old bag was cooking.

Ikki turns around rubbing her head with the kitchen full of smoke.

 "Hey mornin' kiddo, you want some chow?" Ikki asks.

Alix could see Skip's grandmother holding a pan with black crispy bacon and a pile of charcoaled slop on a plate. The aroma was displeasing it smelt like stinky gym socks. Alix covers her nose and mouth. 

 "I'll pass granny," Alix says while doing her best not to make a disgusted facial expression.

"Okay suit yourself," Ikki says then laughs. 

" Breakfast is the most important meal of the day... Waah." The grey bag yells startled by raging flames. Sputtering flames flicker at the old hag's face. Alix watches as more black smoke and charred food is spat in Ikki's face from the stovetop. 

 "Dang it," She grumbles. The shriveled hag then pulls the stove door open to take a peek inside. "AAAAHH, my breakfast meatloaf,"  Ikki yelps. The loaf was as black as tar. Ikki peers back at the screen door that swung open where Alix had left. 

Her face sags slightly with sadness, I hope those rascals start to get along, they seem to love each other so much. Ikki thought to herself. Smoke puffs out of the stove and covers her face. "Yikes, damn stove I'm surprised the darn thing even works." Ikki takes a frying pan and slams it down on tiny flames that flicker from a burner.

Alix strides down a dirt road, she hustles along a dusty path with green pastures as far as the eye could see, Alix hated the fact that  Skip lived on the outskirts of the city now, it made traversing to class irksome.

Skip ambles to class staring at a morning sky, even though it was going to be a bright and sunny September day, somehow it appeared gloomy and cloudy to the stoic teen. She sighs,

 My girlfriend that heathen, that rebellious insolent fool will not obey me. why must she be adamant about the situation at hand? Her thoughts fade hearing a squeaky voice.

 "Please Miss VP wait for me, I'm sorry my legs are too short." Pabblum squeals. Skip turns around, ugh not that jynx. What an unpleasant surprise. Skip thought. There she could see her assistant with ruffled hair and a red face Pabblum quickly jogs to catch up to Skip.

flustered Pabblum tries to catch her breath while placing her hands upon her knees. Her sleeves were always draped over her stubby hands, her uniform never seemed to fit. The girl's hair was a rag-mop, her face was sweaty and her glasses were foggy like a dirty mirror.

Skip and Pabblum stroll alongside one another down a sidewalk to class. 

"You are so amazing." Pabblum compliments while smiling at Skip.

 "You're so good at juggling your schedule, how do you manage with so much on your plate? I hope to do as well as you when I'm a tutor." Pabblum gazes at Skip with admiration. Skip just stares blankly at the geek.

Pabblum pushes her glasses up on the bridge of her nose smiling from ear to ear. She feels her bag strap slide off her shoulder, Pabblum lifts her arm to adjust her bag, She grabs at the strap of her bag but couldn't grasp it.  She reaches once more trying to pull the bag strap on, pabblum peers down, and realizes that her hands are smothered by fabric preventing her from grabbing her strap. 

Fumbling with her arms Pabblum tries to push up her sleeves and grab for her bag strap. She makes an attempt to grab her bag strap but in seconds her sleeves slide down over her hands preventing the klutz from grabbing anything.

 Skip peers over at her colleague watching the twerp struggle with her strap and sleeves, it was an endless cycle.  She pushes up her sleeves then reaches for her bag strap, in seconds her sleeves cover her hands again. Skip sighs, she looks away from miss four eyes letting her mind drift away.

Why would Alix refuse such a demand, has she fostered abhorrence for one who is worthy of her love? Skip thinks to herself.  How could she associate with her former lover,  could she be participating in such an affair out of spite to hurt my heart because of Belladonna.

Skip hears laughter that breaks her train of thought. She peers back, Skip could see Alix and Ran trailing behind her and Pabblum. Skip grimaces at the sight of the two girls chuckling with each other while walking side by side. Alix and Ran pass by laughing. Skip glares at both delinquents as they sail by enjoying themselves. 

  "Yeah, that was hilarious." Ran says then laughs. Alix bellows with laughter.  

Alix then hears a bling sound, she peers down at her phone, there a text from Skip occupied her screen.

It read: Fuck me hard babe.