Love the Art of War pt28 part 95

Skip is yanked forward by the enraged rebel, her face in shock.

Alix presses her lips sloppily to the bluenette's lips,  Skip's bedroom eyes widen with surprise feeling warm moist lips graze her delicate flesh.

Alix could feel slight pressure to her chest as a pair of pale slender hands press against her yellow sweater vest. Skip had tried to push Alix away but no use, she tugs at her girlfriend's arms, nimble fingers curl around thin sunkissed wrists, Skip lightly grips Alix's arms as her face turns beet red.

 Alix crashes her lips to her tutor's thin lips once again, she tilts her head slightly while grasping the bluenette's shoulders to hold the lithe girl in place. Vigorously kissing her classmate Alix's lips are like a fleshy suction cup clamping down on her defenseless lover's mouth. Skip could feel a heavy force applied from Alix's hands clutching her slender shoulders harder than before pinning her to the floor.

Alix felt less resistance as seconds passed, She resumes her strenuous smooch, Skip's face was flushed with her eyes closed tightly while she took in all of Alix's tongue. She massages Skip's tongue with her pink muscle. Alix pulls away feeling hot, she could feel her forehead becoming slightly damp with sweat, Alix takes a few deep breaths after tasting the bluenette's sweet saliva which glazes her voluptuous lips. Skip gently places her thin lips to her lover's and takes lead. Skip's tongue eases-out from between her lips slowly, she then sucks her girlfriend's bottom lip tenderly.

Skip's tongue gently caresses and pats her girlfriend's soft wet muscle. They began to breathe slow and deep as their tongues become intertwined. Skip could taste Alix's sweet saliva letting it drip into her mouth, the moist lip-locking felt slick and tasted sweet like vanilla. 

Alix could not control her hands as they slide down Skip's waist, she felt her tutor's smooth curves then grasps the bluenette's firm tight bottom with both hands, she  hikes up Skip's skirt, Alix continues to grope her girlfriend roughly, her  hands cup each buttcheek, she then squeezes her tutor's frim buns, Alix proceeds to glide her hands up Skip's blouse feeling soft squishy mound of flesh, her hands are strong but gentle, She squeezes the bluenette's bosoms lightly caressing soft supple breast.  Alix's fingers then slither under Skip's lacy black bra.

Skip could feel her temperature rising with lust while becoming warm between her legs, she pulls away for a breather as a spit string forms between them connecting the two love bird's lips.

" What?" Alix asked with her brows lowered as a worried look washes over her face.  She pulls a slender pale arm toward her lifting  Skip off the linoleum floor. "The teacher will be returning shortly," Skip says while covering her flushed face, piercing ice-blue eyes peer away from the rebel. Alix pins Skip down. "Let me up right now." The blue-haired girl demands. Alix grins.

It's about time we stop playing these games, Alix thought, I want to kiss her right, like the first time.

She places a hand between the bluenette's legs lifting her tutor's skirt and diligently stroking Skip's sensitive nub through her panties in a circular motion. Alix stops dead in her tracks feeling damp fabric against the tips of her fingers. To her surprise Skip was already moist, Alix glances down raising both brows, she could see that her pale student tutor was now beet red. Skip had her eyes shut tight trembling as if she were trying to play dead to avoid a beast from praying upon her.

Another surprise, Skip's panties were black lacy thongs? Who would have guessed someone so straight-laced wore this on the daily. Hot. Alix thought.

Skip lies on the floor feeling vulnerable, she could not refrain from being aroused. Alix leans over Skip breathing like she had ran a mile. "Let me up." Skip demands then clutches the pinkette's arms. Her voice was soft but salacious to Alix's ears. "We need to..." Skip is cut off by Alix, she kisses Skip passionately taking her breath away while her hand rests between the bluenette's thighs. Skip swats Alix's hand away.

The doorknob begins to churn. "Mr. Sano has returned," Skip says. Alix could see her girlfriend's face become unsettled. She pulls Skip by her blouse sleeve into a closet within the classroom.  "Oof." Alix falls on top of her girlfriend in a hurry not to be seen.

Mr. Sano takes a few steps near the classroom door with his hand on the doorknob, I need to get back to correcting those tests, he thought. In a split second he felt a sharp pain to his ear, Mr. Sano quickly slaps the side of his head feeling minimal pain as his body shudders. It appeared that a bug had flown into his left ear. Damn, he sticks a finger into his ear but unfortunately a  fly was lodged in his ear canal.

What was that? The teacher shrugs off what just happened,  he was feeling a  burning pain in his ear that had subsided after a few moments. Mr. Sano enters the room and everything appeared hazy, his vision became blurry and his stomach began to swirl around like a washer machine. He steps to his desk feeling his nausea worsen.

Skip presses her hands against Alix. "Get off of me." She feels Alix's hands travel below her waist. Skip removes the pinkette's hand, another hand comes snaking around her. "No, not here." Skip gives her girlfriend the evil eye. "Why not, I'm not done with you yet." Alix whines. "You were fine with me touching you a minute ago," Alix complains in a whisper.

In the dark closet, their bodies are entangled. Skip sits in between the pinkette's legs. The bluenette could feel Alix's hot breath on the nape of her neck. Skip began to feel warm between her legs as her cheeks became rosy. Alix's hand stealthily eases back around Skip's slender waist. Her warm moist lips smooch her girlfriend's neck, Skip winces. Before Alix could continue her forceful attempts, they both are startled by an animalistic noise. It sounded as if a savage beast was in the room, a ferocious growl fills their ears. "What was that noise ?" Alix whispers.

 Skip calmly replies. "I bet it was noth..." Alix covers Skip's mouth silencing her.

Curious, both girls open the door an inch peeking out the corner of the door, they could see...