Love the Art of War pt 11 Part 78

Love the art of war part pt 11 part 78

The corridor resembled an elegant throne room decorated with a sleek design and was filled with high-tech equipment. There were screening devices with holograms that would disappear then reappear displaying multiple foes from Evil Seed's organization, these transparent visual devices cluttered the hall.

Krone stops in front of a door that had a futuristic appearance, both women felt like they were on a spaceship in a sci-fi movie. They could see a large metal door with curved corners and a heavy structural build and the exterior was covered with steel panels. Skip recognized a strange language from before along the sides of the door, it resembled hieroglyphics only it was quite foreign, definitely an alien scripture, she then saw a number two marked on the upper right corner of the door.

The entryway had a small white futuristic machine beside it, the device was oval-shaped with what appeared to be a camera lens in the center of the contraption.

It automatically scans the creature's retina. " Here we are this is the protectore's room for our orders of operation," Krone informs.

The sleek metallic door slides up automatically revealing another high-tech entryway, This door was larger than the first with a glowing blue sphere in the center illuminating with white light.  Indentations on the second door had a web-like design carved into the exterior, they could see all crevices connecting to the glowing orb.

Krone raises a wiry finger, in a few seconds his finger emits a blue light while hoving over the glowing orb, they watch as his bony index finger seeps deep into the blue sphere as if the orb had become jelly. Beams of energy transfer from the blue orb filling the grooves on the door. Krone steps back and the door automatically slides open revealing the operations room.

The operations room was similar to a military operation's war room, The room was spacious with a huge geographical map of the earth on the wall and an enormous viewing screen used to contact other dimensions and outer space reception.

A command center was situated to their right with triangular-shaped tables sitting beside sleek futuristic oval-shaped chairs, Skip and Ikki could see that the area was used for meetings. There were electronic maps, monitors, and intercommunication devices as well occupying the room.

Skip examines a map, it reads Eastia.

 A hologram of a garish fiend appears in front of her, it looked as if the skin had been peeled off the demonic creature's face revealing bloody muscle tissue, it was zombie-like. Piercing red eyes glare intensely into her pale blue eyes. Horns protrude from the beast's head, large fangs and tusk hang from its jaws oozing blood.

 The hologram had appeared smack dab in her face, Skip jumps a little grabbing her chest.

Thank goodness it's only a hologram, Skip thought.

Krone noticed Skip's face which seemed confused yet disgruntled from the commotion of the holographic images of various henchmen from a nefarious organization. Krone smiles at Skip. He moseys over to a ginormous screen for intercommunications with multiple universes and other dimensions. His brown lengthy frail fingers sweep across a keyboard hooked into the gigantic viewing screen. He hits a few keys and the holograms cease.

Krone peers back at Skip. "Better my protectore?" 

Skip nods slowly feeling slightly embarrassed.

They all stand in the Protectore league's room of operations.

"Okay, everyone is present." Krone glances at the hag and her granddaughter. 

"Wait a minute." Krone places a finger to his snout. "Wheres Alix ?"

  Ikki shrugs then turns to Skip. "Wheres that rascal at Skipper?" The old bat asked her granddaughter. Skip stands with her arms crossed.

"Wheres Alix, It's imperative that everyone is present for our meeting," Krone says.

Krone looks toward the ceiling of the operations room. "Hmmm, I'm sensing her energy."

 Small orbs of light accumulate on the ceiling until a pink circular portal formulates. The old bat and teen watch electricity sprout from the portal above, it looked as if a small lightning storm had formed. They could see lightning bolts shooting from the portal's opening then the bolts of electricity transcend into beams of light that are absorbed into the pink aura of the portal.

In seconds bedsheets and blankets fall through the ceiling.

 "YAAAAAAAAh." Alix flails her arms wildly wearing her pajamas. "Ow, what the hell Skip," Alix grumbles with a disgruntled look on her face. A pillow falls through the portal.

 WHOP.

 Alix grits her teeth as a pillow plops on her head.

"Why didn't you wake me Skip, geez." Alix grimaces at her comrade. Skip peers at the pinkette. "It is not my duty to wake you for protectore league meetings." Skip lowers her brows at her lover.

"Skip you're such a jerk," Alix yells.

 She glares at the blue-haired runt. 

"You're still pissed about last night, huh," Alix yells gripping her pillow then shaking it at Skip, she was ready to toss it at her tutor. 

"Please girls now is not the time, this meeting is crucial to our new foe." Krone places a long hand on Alix's shoulder. "This is not the time Miss Wilde." Alix bites her lip to restrain herself from hitting Skip.

Ikki sits at a lone desk in the back of the room placing her feet up on a table. 

"Go on spill it Kroney." Ikki hollers. Krone raises a hand and seats cup both teens' bottoms. Alix jumps. "Ack." 

Alix looks down, she could see a white oval chair had elevated from the metallic floor placing itself snug under her rump. I'll never get used to these damn space chairs. The teen sighs.

Alix's eyes trail up from her chair to her girlfriend's face, their eyes meet. Skip scowls at her, Alix furrows her brows. Who does she think she is, whats with Skip anyway, well bitch girlfriend for now, she thought.

"Protectores there is an unidentified assailant residing somewhere in Jettron, at first I could sense his demonic presence. Unbeknownst to me, I can no longer pinpoint this suspect's location." Krone clears his throat.

"It is dire that you two are attentive, this enemy must be utilizing a dark barrier which hinders my ability to sense their energy, it is difficult to evaluate the situation at hand."

Krone places his shaky hands behind his back, he peers from side to side looking at both girls. "Please try to befriend one another again."

Alix peers at Skip who stares straight ahead. Ikki lifts her old buns out of her seat. "Let's go kiddos." She waves a hand at both teens. Skip ambles behind her grandmother while Alix tags along.

Ikki places her wrinkled hand over a blue sphere illuminating with white light in seconds her shriveled hand begins to glow, she then places her hand on the sphere and the large metal door opens.