Extra A Tear in our world pt 2

Part 2 A tear in our world.

Alix gives her lover an alluring gaze while staring into Skip's icy blue eyes. She then lowers her lids peering at Skip with her face flushed. Alix's hands trail up Skip's thin waist then gliding her hands over the bluenette's flat tummy. 

Skip lays on the bed still eager to get up, but she couldn't resist her girlfriend's touch. Her face was becoming beet red again while Alix caressed her breast gently. Skip leans up grabbing Alix by her arms.

 "We should really start our study session." She does her best to try and push away her overflowing feelings.

Skip lightly pushes Alix aside, the pink-haired girl clings to Skip's arms thrusting the lithe girl in her direction, not rough but in a playful manner. Alix giggles while she holds on to her girlfriend's wrist. She pulls Skip on top of her while the puny girl tries to pull away from her but Alix weighs Skip down like an anchor with a strong grip.

 Skip tries to yank the pinkette forward.  Alix clearly made her body heavier by shifting all her weight to the mattress, Skip tugs harder than before eager to move Alix.

 Alix leans up loosening her grip causing both of them to fall backward onto the warm blankets.  She straddles her blue-haired babe while their hands are clasped in one another's. Their lips meet, Alix could feel how soft her girlfriend's lips were, she could not restrain herself from feeling aroused. She kisses Skip again and again. Skip scowls, Alix knew her girlfriend liked it, she was just the type to get embarrassed easily.

"Stop." Skip says sternly. 

Alix kisses her once more, Skip turns her face away while Alix tries to follow her head moving from side to side. With her lips puckered Alix was relentless mirroring her girlfriend's movements, she quickly plants a kiss on the bluenette's cheek and Alix stops abruptly. 

"Babe, I got a surprise for you,"  Alix says then smiles.

 Skip stops squirming and faces her girlfriend waiting to see what Alix had for her. Surprising the bluenette Alix kisses her on the lips, Skip gives a slight smile while blushing. Alix leans down closer to Skip, now they were nose to nose, Alix rubs noses with Skip whose face was red and her bedroom eyes gaze lovingly at the pinkette. 

 "Please Skip Just one kiss then we'll study, how about it?" Alix begs.

Skip thought they had kissed enough already. She nods. "Alright."

They both kneel on the bed sitting close facing one another. Skip leans in closing the space between them. Alix could feel her girlfriend's delicate slender fingers rest upon her shoulders gently. She could smell Skip's breathe which had a clean fresh peppermint scent, the pinkette could smell Skip's hair which smelled of strawberries and vanilla. 

Alix then felt her girlfriend's soft lips press against her's gently. Her hands glide down Skip's waist and continue to travel to her bottom, she eases her hands under Skip's skirt then grasps her girlfriend's smooth mounds of flesh. 

Skip pecks Alix on the lips a few times then proceeds to tenderly suck her bottom lip slowly.  Alix breathes slowly as a moan slips past her lips. Skip tilts her head slightly as she goes in for another kiss.  Alix's hands glide up Skip's shirt groping her breast with the tips of her fingers, Alix eases her hands under Skip's bra and she was shocked at how aroused her girlfriend was. She could feel how hard Skip's nipples were under her lacy bra. Alix could feel Skip lightly grip her shirt as she closes her eyes.

Skip eases her tongue into Alix's mouth,  Alix could feel her girlfriend's warm wet tongue massaging her pink muscle, she could taste Skip's sweet saliva which tasted like vanilla. They sit lip-locked moving in perfect rhythm with one another. 

The kiss was passionate and sensual, Skip gently pets Alix's cheeks while they kiss slowly, "Mmmmm," Alix felt her face getting hot, she unbuttons Skip's blouse revealing the bluenette's black lacy bra, Skip's shirt slides down around her shoulders. 

Skip was flushed from her ears to her shoulders, she breathes deeply as they wrestle with their tongues some more. Alix kisses Skip hungrily while holding her waist , She could feel her girlfriend's warm soft skin as she began to apply more pressure to Skip's lips. Skip felt her body overheating while feeling the area between her thighs become warm.  Skip needed a breather since the kiss was becoming more intense by the minute.