Always (epilogue) part 122

Part 122

Alix looks about the monster's back there she could see two busted orbs, one of the orbs had been crushed and the other had been pried open, Alix knew that her girlfriend must have broken the seal using her hands.

Dark pink pools scan the stone surface covered in black goop with tiny veins that looked like twigs matted over the top of larger veins that reminded Alix of tree roots. Alix could barely see the beast's stone exterior barricaded with a mess of black blood and veins. She looks around once more praying to find anything that might aid her. She thought that the larger veins could be of use to her but they were not durable enough, she notice the veins were too soft because they were soaked in the monster's blood.

Skipper's chest raises then falls vigorously covered in blood, Skip could barely catch her breath feeling a sharp agonizing sensation return as fast as it left. She takes short breaths like a dying animal feeling the needle plunge deeper than before.

Skipper's lips part releasing a guttural cry.

"AAAAAAHHHH," Skipper screams louder than ever. 

Skipper felt like she was burning up with a fever, she wipes her face seeing that her hand was drenched with sweat, she manages to lean up seeing her white blouse soaked in blood. She could see her shirt was wet with a black substance as her vision was becoming blurry but quickly came back into focus, Skipper could see her chest pumping out a black substance.

That black stuff is coming from me?  Skipper thought with her mind hazy and her vision becoming blurry again.

Her vision was becoming more impaired by the minute, staring down the front of her chest Skipper saw she had two sets of breasts, seeing double she could see where Hexagore had ripped her blouse open exposing her black lacy bra. She slowly closes her eyes breathing deeply waiting to take her last breaths. Skipper lays still feeling the pain in her chest subside a little after a few moments. Feeling light-headed Skipper felt as if she was going faint any moment while struggling to breathe.

Hearing her lover's cries of pain Alix frantically sweeps her hands across the monster's back praying to find something, anything that would aid her. Alix could fill her eyes welling up with tears again afraid that this time she won't be able to save her girlfriend.

Sliding her hands along the surface of the beast in search of a weapon Alix feels something like the tip of a knife poke her palm. Her eyes quickly zero in on a small point sticking up above a bed of entangled ropey veins, pulling the veins away she reveals a large scale shaped like a shark's fin.

This should do it. Alix thought trying to keep her composure, she was ecstatic but needed to focus, this was not the time to celebrate, even though she wanted to shout to the top of her lungs and say Skippy I'm gonna save your perfect ass.

Observing the sharp spike, Alix could see it was perfect to break the monster's sealed orb.

With everything she's got,  Alix rips the stone spike loose from the beast's back, the sharp corners of the scale cuts her hands like a cleaver knife to swiss cheese. Alix pauses for a moment feeling a burning sensation to her skin, there she could see tiny cuts covering her flesh, gripping both sides of the spike she holds it high above her head ignoring the stinging pain on her hands and a burning pain in her arms.

"Yaaaaahhhh." Alix starts to smash the glowing blue orb repeatedly with the sharp point of the spike.

"Break you son of a bitch," Alix shouts enraged, she couldn't stand to hear her lover suffer.