Meet Krone Part 13

Skip kneels next to Alix, the bluenette notices her classmate's chest did not appear to be moving.

She springs into action shocked by the sight of Alix unconscious. This calls for CPR, the bluenette goes into a tizzy on the inside while on the outside she appeared composed.

Skip tilts the pinkette's head back then pinches her nose slightly, now mouth to mouth with the rebel a few seconds pass.

Skip suddenly feels Alix's tongue in her mouth, She peers into dark pink pools.

"You fool,"  Skip gasped. 

Alix continues to intertwine their tongues while placing her hand on the nape of Skip's neck, With ease, she lowers the bluenette to her. The blue-haired girl could barely contain herself, No longer could she resist her urges especially being so close to the pinkette's lush lips.

Alix had waited long for this moment even though Skip was a stoic stern jerk for some reason she yearned for her touch.

They began to kiss deeper than before, Alix sucks Skip's bottom lip then proceeds to nibble on her earlobe, Skip's face was becoming flushed with every nip from Alix's lips. She caresses her tutor's back lightly continuing to kiss her thin lips.

Alix lifts her head to softly kiss Skip's neck as a string of saliva hangs from their open mouths. Skip places her hands gently on Alix's face guiding the pink-haired girl to her lips. Their tongues wrestle more vigorously than before, only panting could be heard filling the room. They were kissing so intensely that they could barely catch their breaths. Their faces were red now, Skip wished she had more self-control to stop but at this point, it felt impossible.

Something catches Skip's attention, a light was radiating from under her closet door. Her eyes were fixated on the strange glowing light as Alix continued to kiss her neck. 

Why is my closet glowing? Skip thought.

Alix had noticed her tutor was no longer participating during their make-out session, she slowly stops kissing the bluenette's neck and looks up, they untangle themselves. The door opens and a white mist fills the room.

 A creature steps out, Its head was elongated with a long snout, it looked like a cross between a dog and a dinosaur with two sets of purple ears hanging beside its face.

 "Greetings Protectores,"  The creature spoke.

Both girls frighten rush for the door fumbling over one another. 

"What the hell is that ?" Alix shouts as she mows Skip over.

 The bluenette clings to the pinkette's waist trying to get up. Alix grabs the doorknob to turn it,  it was hot to the touch, she jolts back. They both stand still now realizing that there was no way to escape. 

This thing had powers that heated the door, that doorknob felt like it was on fire. Alix became attentive, afraid of what this mysterious trespasser might do if they made him angry. She would still try to fight it if it dare harmed Skip or her in any way. She glances over at Skip whose legs were slightly shaking, she was doing her best to keep calm.

The white mist clears.

"Simmer down children you mustn't fear me, you two are protectores, You serve Aegisus now," The creature snorted.

'Protectores?' Alix says.

"Gifts from Aegisus, he has given you powers from the heavens. You two have the ability to create vitamin bullets," Krone replies. 

"Vitamin bullet?" Alix questions. 

"Yes, it is created when you both fuse your energies," The alien says.

 Krone points to Alix.

"You are the right hand. Your aura is celestial, your aura arts will reflect this, the sun will strengthen you. 

"And as for you," Krones says eyeing Skipper.

 He points to Skip whose pent against the wall wanting to escape. 

"You are the left hand, darkness is where you will gain your powers," Krone says. 

Both girls realized that this was not a figment of their imagination, even though they wish it were.

"My name is Krone, nice to meet you. I will be your mentor."