Date or Affair pt 4 Part 71

Skip gives a small smile, She gently slides down Alix's panties. She sticks her tongue out. 

 "Geez  Skip you're really gonna do it here?" Alix questions. Skip continues to place her head near the pinkette's pelvis area. Alix could feel her lover's tongue lapping at her small nub. She leans up against her girlfriend's desk for support.

 "Skippy what if..."

 "Silence." Skip says sternly. Alix did as she was told because she began to feel pleasure. 

 Skip was skilled with her tongue, she was always slow and sensual. She flicks at Alix's clit with the tip of her tongue, she laps at her sensitive area with strong slow firm strokes. Alix was doing her best to refrain from moaning. No use, Alix opens her mouth and a moan slipped past her lips, she managed to speak while being vigorously pleasured. 

"S-Skip."

Alix just wanted to talk about their date plans she was not in the mood to make love. Skip suddenly stops.

 "Who was the other troublesome adolescent accompanying you ?" Skip asked. Alix smiles. 

"That was Ran, my ex and a good friend from middle school." Alix chuckles. Skip goes to stick her tongue out once more.

 "Wha - what... ex-girlfriend?" The blue-haired girl became dumbfounded. Alix nods. 

 "Yeah, she's back in town again, now we can hang out. "Alix says smiling. 

 Skip glares at her. "You can no longer be in the presence of this Ran." The lissome girl demands, her eyes full of consternation. Alix looks down at her blue-eyed babe. 

"Skip what's wrong with you, I'm not gonna abandon my good friend."  

Skip gasps. She was a little shocked that her girlfriend was going to still see her ex, Skip felt like Alix was going behind her back in a sense seeing her ex without her permission.   

"I do not approve..." Skip says.

  Alix interrupts her tutor, "And I don't care, I only came to your office because I thought you were gonna talk about our date." Alix furrows her brows while she pulls up her pants.

Skip sighs, "Oh yes that, let me see." The delinquent hands her pseudo-lover a piece of paper. 

"You were supposed to be taking notes not devising our date." Skip observes the sheet of paper that Alix had handed to her. She skims it.

 "That's a bit much for an hour, I do not think we have time for the beach." Skip looks at Alix who stands by shyly waiting for her girlfriend's response.

 "I thought you could add some stuff," Alix says feeling insecure and vulnerable. Skip continues to look over Alix's list of date ideas. "I think the arcade would be suitable," Skip says. Alix gives a big smile. "Perfect ."

Skip clears her throat. "You will not associate with your former lover anymore, agreed?" 

 "I'm not seeing her, we're just friends." Alix whines. Skip glares at Alix.  Alix twists her mouth slightly disgruntled. She stares back at Skip as if to ponder for a split second. 

"Fine." Alix gives in.

Skip grabs her attache case and both girls head out the door.

Before the date both girls get ready. Alix stops in a restroom near her class, she takes out her makeup in the bathroom. The carefree girl does her eyes rolling mascara onto her lashes along with applying pink lipstick to her lush lips, her eye shadow was a nice bronze color that complemented her complexion.

Alix brushes her hair, let's see would Skip like it up or down, she takes off her hair tie.

 "Aye what are ya doing?" She heard a harsh voice shout, Alix peers down in her duffel bag, where she saw her hair tie beads yapping. She rolls her eyes. 

 "Can you guys ever just be quiet, I'm trying to get ready for a hot date with my super cute tutor." 

 Obbo giggles. " That's soo cute, you two can share a drink, hold hands and take a long romantic walk on the beach, the best part is kissing in the dark at the movies." Obbo's chubby face lights up with glee while he chuckles. Alix snickers while brushing her hair.

 "On second thought Obbo I'll take you up on that idea." She smiles. Ugh, Oben cringes.

 "He's no demon, what a disgrace, you're a monster you can't like that stuff, romance yuck," Oben yells. Obu opens his eyes from the boisterous conversation.

"Will you all shut up I'm trying to sleep." The grouch mumbles. "The old fart is always trying to sleep." Obbo whines then pouts.

Alix hums while staring into a restroom mirror.

Alix couldn't decide whether to wear her sleeves rolled up or down, I hope Skip likes this, She took off her yellow vest and wore her white blouse. Pink tresses rest upon Alix's shoulders. She chose to wear her hair down.

 Maybe I'll seem more attractive to Skipper this way. Alix's thoughts are soon interrupted by the loudmouth bead.

 "Geez you better hurry up or your gonna be late for your date doll face." Oben laughs. Alix stuffs them away in her bag.

Skip stands in her office, she peers into a compact mirror that she had taken out of her attache case, She sighs looking at her reflection.

 When did I become so self-conscious? 

She peers at the top of the head and notices her large cowlick, Skip nonchalantly licks her fingers then smooths her hairs down, She watches the strands perk back up, Skipper tries again gliding a couple of fingers over her locks of hair once more, with no luck strands of hair stand straight up. 

Damn, Skip grimaces at her reflection. She could see her cheeks were becoming rosy.

 No darn it, that damn constant blushing, this is humiliating. Skip places her hands to her face wishing she could control her flushing face.

I think Alix will like my black lacy thongs who can resist lingerie?  

Skipper's mind was frantic, she lifts her arm to peer at her wristwatch. 

I'm still making moderate time. Skip could feel butterflies in her stomach. 

Why can't I think straight? Skip sighs.

 I hope she likes my hair, it's always styled in this manner, shes never disapproved of it before. Skip paints her nails a pretty bright blue. Fortunately, she just had a manicure done so her hands looked perfect.

Skip holds her hand up to observe how beautifully manicured her nails were. She then slips two sterling silver bracelets onto her slender pale arm. Skip takes a deep breath. 

Okay Skipper you can do this.

The stoic tutor needed a pep talk for such an occasion that was quite the risk.

 " Date or affair," Skip says peering at her reflection. She places her compact mirror into her attache case and heads out of Evercrest Academy.

Skip felt her stomach ache with nervousness, the date made her feel anxiety stricken. Maybe she shouldn't attend such a date which would have fatal consequences for her academic career. She thought if Belladonna finds out, it's over for me.