A Tear in Our World Pt 10 end

Part 10

That night Alix lies awake in her mother's room because her girlfriend was sleeping over. Gertrude thought it would be rude to have Skip sleep on the floor since she was just getting over a cold. Alix was resting in a sleeping bag while Skip slept in her bed for the night.

Her mother was too smart it seemed, well it was not rocket science that two girls having relations would be tempted to do lewd things at night, especially sharing a room or a bed. Alix figured her mother had got a hunch from earlier, it would be foolish to let them anywhere near each other in the night after she caught them kissing already. 

Alix turns over in her sleeping bag, There was only one thing on her mind that night while thinking about her girlfriend, SEX.

Alix slowly gets up from her sleeping bag, she felt a little drowsy but she wanted to see Skip. Alix peers around her mother's darkroom. Usually, her mother would read before bed and since the lights were out she had a pretty good notion her mom was asleep.

 Now she would have to test Gertrude to see if the hardy lady was sleeping heavily. Alix knew her mother was asleep by now, but how heavy was she sleeping. 

"Mom. psst..."  Alix whispers. She waits a few moments to see if there is any movement. Alix cautiously stands over her mother who had the covers pulled over her head. She pokes her mother then she whispers again.

 "Hey mom?"

 "HMMM, what hun?" Gertrude's voice was groggy.

 "I'm gonna get a drink of water," Alix says.

 "Ok, hurry back to bed." Gertrude turns over and falls back to sleep quickly. Alix grins satisfied that her mother was dead asleep.

Alix slowly opens the door to her room, she peeks into her room seeing Skip, her blue-haired lover was sound asleep bundled in her blankets. Alix tiptoes cautiously into her room then kneels on the bed carefully trying her best not to wake the resting girl. She wanted her girlfriend awake,  just not yet, Alix wanted to meet her face to face first.

 "Skip." Alix coos. Skip shudders slightly as Alix's hair tickles her ear. 

"Skip." She whispers, Alix then pets her girlfriend's face.

 "Wake up baby," Alix says lovingly. Skip turns over in her sleep, she opens her eyes feeling Alix's warm hand graze her silky smooth skin. The pinkette caresses the bluenette's thigh, her hand slides underneath Skip's large t-shirt.

Skip quickly draws back from Alix while raising her hand.

 "What are you doing in here? your mother will be furious, please do not come any closer." Skip demands.

 Skip was wearing a large t-shirt that was too big for her because she had borrowed a t-shirt from Alix's older brother. She did not have pajamas to wear so this would have to suffice for sleepwear.

 "Skip, I came to see you," Alix replies. Skip scowls at the pinkette who crawls close, Skip sits with her knees drawn to her chest.  Alix peers down smiling.

 "Skippy I see your panties,"  Alix says with a cheesy grin on her face. Skip swiftly pulls her shirt over her thighs.

 " Do not leer at me." Her face turns beet red.

 "Come here Skippy" Alix came even closer now. 

 "I mean it, cease this behavior at once," Skip says with a worried look on her face.  A  big smile appears across  Alix's face. 

 "My mom is sleeping so stop worrying babe." 

 "Please do not." The bluenette raises her hand to push Alix away. Alix grabs Skip's wrist pulling her girlfriend close, She tilts her head slightly then crashes her lips to the bluenette's.

 "Mmmmmm." Her girlfriend couldn't restrain herself, Skip fell weak to Alix's touch.

Skip moans softly as her girlfriend slips her fingers into her black thongs. She tries to get up, "We should stop." The bluenette begs.

 "Skip just give in babe," Alix says with alluring eyes. Skip knew she could no longer resist this wonderful sensation. She gradually lowers her legs becoming more relaxed as Alix continues to kiss her. Skip's hands trail up Alix's crop top sweatshirt, She could feel her girlfriend's squishy mounds of flesh noticing that Alix did have a pretty large bust. Skip liked to caress her girlfriend's soft sun-kissed skin. 

 Both girls began to feel hot. Alix eases a finger inside Skip who was wet, Alix could feel how moist her girlfriend's opening was, she gently penetrates her lover thrusting her finger in and out of  Skip's wet slit. Alix Kisses the bluenette's forehead then her cheek, Skip presses her lips to Alix's while being pleasured. Skip closes her eyes in bliss while kissing Alix hungrily, the moment was euphoric for both girls as they breathe heavily.

Skip felt Alix's fingers slip out from her moist slit. Alix leans back. 

"Babe I'm sorry, I better go." It had been a while since Alix left her mother's bedroom. Skip lifts her head pressing her lips to Alix's once more. She wished they could stay like this forever. 

"Of course." Skip sighs. Alix pecks Skip on her soft lips.

 "I love you." Skip gives a slight smile.

 "Likewise." Tears began to well up in Skip's eyes. She felt her throat ache as she continued to hold back tears. She wanted to sob watching her lover leave her room, Alix slips out the door. Skip felt lonely without Alix but they would find a way to be together no matter what.

As the days went by things had gotten better between Alix's mother and the girls, she began to trust them a little more each day, but still, she held on firmly to her rule, no intimacy between the two. Both girls did a great job putting on a facade that neither of them were interested in one another.

"You girls hurry or you'll be late for school," Gertrude Shouts as she prepares lunches in the kitchen. Alix was downstairs stuffing her face with cereal.

 "Go make sure Skip is ready," Gertrude says. Alix nods with a smile. "Sure mom," Alix replies.

Alix could hear shower water running in the bathroom, she could see Skip was taking a shower. "Mom Imma brush my teeth," Alix shouts.

 She knew it was one of her mother's rules, she and Skip could not be in the same place for too long. Alix grabs her toothbrush smiling, Skip pulls back the shower curtain as a shy smile graces her face. Alix grins holding her toothbrush, she leans forward to meet Skip's lips. They kiss.

 "Your lunches are ready." Alix's mother hollers from the hall. Both girls are startled, Alix chuckles while Skip gives a slight smile. They were amused by the fact that Gertrude will never know that they were still very much intimate. Both girls thought it would be best to keep their romantic relationship a secret for a little while longer.