Hidaki's Return and Redemption pt 22 Part 67

Hidaki's return and redemption pt 22 part 67

Alix looks at the short girl still flailing about.

 " Help me I can't see a thing." She yelps.

Alix peers down seeing that the girl was wearing an Evercrest Academy uniform. She then noticed that the nerdy girl had a pair of glasses in her blazer jacket pocket. Alix smirks.

 "Here are your glasses." Alix takes them out of the anonymous student's pocket.  The pinkette hands them to the nearly blind girl then watches as the nerd puts them on.

She looks like a real poindexter, Alix thought. There a stout student stood with a petite stature and a tiny frame. Her uniform didn't fit as well either, Alix could see that the stubby girl's sleeves hung over her hands.

"Thank you, miss," The anonymous girl says. Alix smiles. 

 "No problem." She places her hands behind her head. 

 "Oh no I almost forgot about Skip," Alix says. Skip tries to stand. 

"Oh, dear," The shrimpy girl says.

" I'll help her." She goes to reach for Skip but her bag swings around clobbering the bluenette in the head. "Ack." Skip falls to the ground. Ugh, Alix chuckles. 

 "I'm so sorry," The girl says nervously. She bends down giving Skip her hand, she pulls the stoic tutor up.

Both girls bump noggins, Skip falls flat to the ground once again.

She tries again to help Skip off the ground once more. The Jynx stumbles forward entangling her legs in between Skip's ankles.

 "Yaaaah."  The anonymous klutz trips the bluenette. Oof.   Alix giggles. This is ridiculous, this girls a hot mess.

"Oh my gosh Please it's my fault, I'll..."  The wimpy girl says worried.

 Skip holds up her hand. "No thank you, I do not need your assistance," She says with a harsh tone. Skip stands to her feet then nabs her attache case off the ground.

What a pint-size klutz. Skip dusts off her uniform.

Alix was relieved she obviously couldn't see a thing without her glasses.

"Hi My names Pabblum Fair." The girl smiles pushing her glasses up on the bridge of her nose. "I'm Alix and this is Skip..." The pinkette is interrupted.

 "That's Greenmore the Queen of Pedagogy." Pabblum squeals with joy. Skip lifts a brow with a puzzled expression on her face. Pabblum shakes Skip's hand vigorously with zest, Skip pulls her hand away.

"I'm your biggest fan,  since the beginning of last year. You're an amazing tutor, I aspire to be just like you someday." The wimpy girl says while smiling from ear to ear. Skip gives a shy smile while  Pabblum continues to speak. 

" I hope I can Join ... " Skip cuts the girl off while her lips are flapping. "Nice knowing you, goodbye." Skip walks off with Alix.

Pabblum eagerly takes out a smartphone from her blazer pocket. She holds her phone steady positioning it directly at Skip. In a flash, they heard the stout girl's camera snap.

 Click. Click. 

A picture of Skip had been taken. The bluenette glares at the smaller student.

 " I will confiscate your phone as soon as you arrive at Evercrest." Skip grimaces at the geek.

"Yes ma'am." A smile graces the nerdy girl's face, Skip gives her the stink eye. Alix and Skip walk ahead leaving Pabblum in the dust.

Skip sighs.  "She is definitely a mentally unstable individual." Alix nods in agreement.

 "She's strange." Alix blurts out. Icy blue eyes peer at Alix then look away. 

"Her reaction was quite unusual for an adolescent, most students resist."

Alix lifts a brow. "Earth to Skip your a kid too, get over yourself," Alix says. Skip gives a slight smile. "Yes but I'm elegant, sophisticated, and intelligent. I also have an expensive Italian watch."

 Alix just rolls her eyes. She knew Skip was trying to be funny with the watch comment. Alix peers over at her girlfriend. She's still just a damn kid.

" Hey you runt I ain't done with ya yet." Hidaki appears in front of the girls grimacing at them with his gang behind him.

Skip sighs. "Great out of the frying pan and into the fire."

Alix scratches her head. " I thought it was out of the toaster and into the microwave?" Alix questions.

"You could publish a publication for misconstrued phrases, in your case it would be effortless," Skip says condescendingly.

Alix grabs Skip by her shirt. "Shut up Skip."

"Hey you guys, listen to me," Hidaki shouts while stomping his feet then he begins to hop around like a wild hare.

Both girls get into their fighting stances. He must be utilizing Evil Seed's dark energy once again. Skip thinks.

"The last thing mankind needs is a degenerate louse procreating. " Skip lifts her foot aiming for Hidaki's crotch.

"Noooo we're sorry." Hidaki and his gang drop to their knees with tears in their eyes. 

"Thanks for saving us," The thugs say in unison. Skip lowers her leg then gives a minuscule smile. She stands slightly dumbfounded by Hidaki and his crew.

"Waaahaaahhaaaah, pul- lease except our apology." The boys sob. They beg for forgiveness while bawling their eyes out as if a loved one had died, which Skip felt was melodramatic as ever.

The bluenette glances at Hidaki. "You ostentation twit," Skip says softly.

Skip takes her girlfriend's hand, she strings Alix along leaving the thugs behind. The rebel smiles from ear to ear. "Bye guys." Skip peers back at the punks. "Apology accepted." Her voice calm.

Hidaki gives a big smile looking back at the girls still sitting on the ground with his gang members. Hidaki jumps to his feet with joy.

"She's so great that Skip Greenmore," Hidaki says then laughs.

Another day , another battle won , Alix and Skip have more to come with new committees and plans for Fall as the school year begins. Lets hope the girls are ready to face several hardships to keep their relationship under wraps while defending mankind.