Bending of Wills pt40 Part107

part 107 Bending of wills.

Ikki peers around noticing that the reign of acid had stopped, she could see that Geolem was occupied with something else. Alix.

"Well, that's one way to get rid of those mini-mes." Ikki shrugs. The monster spots Alix rushing toward Skipper.

Ikki could see that Alix needed help now that Geolem had solely targeted the teen,  she knew once he had defeated Alix, he would return to kill Skip.

"Multi-replica," Ikki shouts while placing two fingers to her temples, in seconds several apparition-like clones appear.  Geolem peers around slightly frantic noticing that many ghostly old women had appeared and began to circle him. Geolem looks about seeing several of his opponents are a blur spinning around him, They swiftly leap away in every direction. He races toward duplicates of the old bat while she dashes off into the distance. The demonic boulder speeds towards Ikki then and she suddenly fades, Geolem turns his head hearing cackling.  There, he could see another old woman standing with her hands on her hips. "Over here you dummy." She hollers.

  Geolem rolls at the speed of light targeting the elder fighter, he charges toward her,  in the blink of an eye the old bag  was gone. Red orbs quickly shift to the right hearing more laughter, he notices another clone and dashes at the old woman once again. They worked as decoys distracting Geolem making him race after them moving about the athletic field like a pinball, he bounces all over the place eager to hit transparent old women that would disappear then reappear.

"Skipper, speak to me," Ikki says slightly frantic while shaking Skip by the shoulders.

Skip slowly opens her eyes, Ikki feels relieved to see icy blue eyes stare back at her with a stern gaze. "Come on Skipper." Skip didn't look severely injured, Ikki could see that she had some bruises, a split lip with a bloody nose, and some minor cuts but not much else.

She holds out her hand for Skip to grab, soon slender fingers grip wrinkle hands. She pulls Skipper to her feet. Skip quickly collapses to the ground, her body refused to move it seemed. She falls back into an indention that contoured her slender physique in the ground.   Geolem had hammered Skipper into the ground embedding her in the earth's crust creating a cookie-cutter outline around her.

Skip's eyes were drowsy and her mouth was sore, she could barely move her face, blood drips from between her lips,  but not a  sound was uttered from the lithe warrior, she struggles to move her mouth once more. 

"G-G- Gran- Grandmother..." Skip slurs her words slightly. Ikki couldn't stand seeing her granddaughter battered on the ground, Ikki takes a breath peering into  Skipper's ice-blue eyes once more. She could see that there was still some fight left in her grandaughter's eyes but would Skipper survive?

 Ikki glances at Skip's cheeks stained with blood and dirt as her hand began to glow with a pink aura. This will drain me but I have to help  Skipper a little. I know I don't have much energy, but I have to try. 

Ikki gently places her wrinkled hand upon Skipper's bosoms,  soon a  bright pink aura contours the fighter's body.  Ikki knew she would not heal  Skip fully but she'd heal her enough so that she'd have the strength to move again.

Skipper, I know you're gonna be alright,  Ikki knew that was an understatement even though her granddaughter didn't appear severely injured, but her energy was very low, this worried Ikki. "Stay strong Skipper this fight isn't over," Ikki says trying to sound confident.

 A few moments pass the old bag felt lightheaded. Dammit, she knew her attack wouldn't hold out for long.  In seconds the clones fade. Geolem rolls right for Alix determined to annihilate the teen. "I will crush you ." Geolem roars, he moves eagerly in her direction.