Love the Art of War pt18 part 85

Skip's mouth was dry as if she had cotton mouth, she could feel her body temperature rising, it felt as if a  scorching summer sun was beaming down on her. Skip wipes at her forehead removing droplets of sweat as more sweat pours down her flushed face. Skip breathes heavily now, her tongue felt as if it was coated with tabasco sauce, Skip pulls at her tie feeling like a turkey that was put in the oven set to 450 degrees. Icy blue eyes move frantically around the dinner table for her water but her glass was nowhere in sight.

Alix chuckles to herself, she forgot to tell Skip it was spicy curry night at her house, well maybe it was intentional at this point. Alix smirks, she sits back in her chair relaxed with a smug look on her face.

"Skip I hope you like your food extra spicy," Alix says while smiling with malevolence. Her blue-haired tutor continues to gag feeling her throat become arid, Skip pulls herself from the table making an attempt to head for the kitchen but she refused to appear uncouth being a guest in Gertrude's home. For her to go into Gertrude's fridge and drink from a carton would be disrespectful. Skip strides upstairs to their luxury restroom, she tilts her head placing her mouth below a sink faucet. 

Alix appears behind the arrogant runt who was letting water pour between her lips. She watches as Skip gently wipes her thin pink lips dry with a towel, Alix gazes at the bluenette's lips. Yum, Alix felt lustful for a moment. She glances at Skip who takes a deep breath before heading past her, Alix's little act of retaliation had thrown the puny girl for a loop. The pink-haired delinquent follows her girlfriend into her room hot on the bluenette's heels.

" What's with you anyway, tell me now." Alix says while places a hand on Skip's slender shoulder, the blue-haired girl turns around giving a slight smile, "How does it feel to be punished, no more useless leisure time for you." Alix's eyes widen with shock, you bitch. Skip places a few blue strands behind her ear with grace.

Alix sighs, "Skippy your right, I promise, I won't hang out with Ran anymore." Alix says with her head down, " I shouldn't be around my Ex, I'm sorry." Alix says.

Skip peers at her girlfriend with a slightly stunned expression, the insolent mongrel has miraculously grown some brain cells. An expression of relief washes over her young face. I knew she would obstinately come to her senses. Skip thought.

Alix steps closer to her girlfriend closing the space between them. Skip could feel the rebel's hot breath on her upper lip, Alix lowers her lids, her eyes appearing amorous. Skip gazes into dark pink pools of lemonade while feeling soft warm hands cup her's, Alix pulls Skip near, now eye to eye, Alix holds Skip by her chin then slightly tilts her head, Skip could feel her lover's lush lips tenderly press against her lips.

"Mmmmmmm." Skip felt a jolt of lust bolt through her body. Skip couldn't help herself, Alix was kissing her hungrily, their faces were turning red as Skip felt Alix's tongue massage her pink muscle. The sensual sensation was invigorating, Skip realized that she had missed Alix's touch for the longest.

Alix lunges her hands forward thrusting her girlfriend backwards, Skip steps back confused.

"MOM I think Skip has a fever," Alix shouts from her room, Skip looked at Alix as if the rebel belonged in an insane asylum.

A hefty blur bursts through Alix's bedroom door, Skip turns around still confused, "Skipper you look feverish." Gertrude says, with a sense of concern. The puny girl's face was red and her skin was very warm, like a leather car seat in the summer. Skip wipes away sweat, her condition appeared worst thanks to her devious girlfriend. That intense make-out session had added fuel to the fire, Skip looked like she was melting from locking lips with her bubble gum-haired lover. Skip places an arm over her flushed face.

"Skipper bend over, I'm old-fashioned," Gertrude says while plopping her round mushy buns on Alix's duvet causing her daughter's bed to sink deep to the floor. Skip eyes a thermometer in the middle-aged broad's hand. "M- ma'am I can assure you I am fine." Skip protests. Gertrude dips the thermometer in a little vaseline. "Skipper come here, your face is as red as a lobster's." Gertrude cackles. The lithe girl puts her head down in defeat, she ambles over to Alix's bedside where Gertrude sat.

Gertrude eases her hands under Skip's arms, she then pulls the bluenette over her knees hoisting the lissome girl onto her lap. Skip suddenly feels cool air on her bare bottom, she could feel her skirt and panties slide down to her ankles. The bluenette's cheeks became red,  she could see Alix smirking with her back against the wall and her arms crossed while Gertrude was busy preparing to probe her insides with a thermometer, her face appeared disturbed,  Skip closes one eye while pursuing her lips together.

The hardy lady spreads two mounds of flesh then inserts an invasive instrument into Skip's opening with ease. The bluenette flinches feeling a cold bulb on the tip of the thermometer, then the lengthy neck of the object is inserted deeper and deeper inside her. She first felt a cold sensation like ice to your warm neck, then minimal pressure.

She wished Alix's mother would stop, she began to feel slight pain which was a light aching as the thermometer went farther into her backdoor. She mostly felt discomfort from her body naturally rejecting a foreign object. Skip's face was flushed, she closes her eyes slowly feeling like she was on stage in front of a million spectators nude, She felt humiliated. Skip wanted to pull away but couldn't. Gertrude pats Skip's back, she could feel the teen's hot skin which was very soft. "Skipper just relax," Gertrude says her tone gentle. Skip nods. "Y- Yes ma'am." "Quiet Skipper." The chubby housewife orders.

She notices her phone ringing, "Ken again." Gertrude sighs.

Gertrude sits with her phone headset on, " Look Kenneth, I'm tired of you blaming me for your shortcomings... what, I'm full of lies." Alix's mother retorted with a brash tone.

"Skipper stay still," Gertrude demands while on the phone, she felt the lithe girl squirm a little, Skip was pinned between a chubby hand and Gertrude's flabby thighs. Skip glares at her girlfriend. Alix gives a smug smile with her arms folded, "Literally up yours." Alix says while smirking at her tutor.