Hidaki's return/premonition of a charlatan Part 49 part 2

"Deal." Hidaki replies.

 Hidaki did want to get out of the corrections center, but what was it going to cost him, what did this strange monster have in store for him. Hidaki was always a risk-taker at heart and to be a gang leader he had to be tough even when he was frightened.

" I was framed you know." He told the creature, " I know boy," The demon said.

"Okay, I'll do whatever you want,"  Hidaki says.  The redhead did not want to rot in a juvenile corrections center and who knew what was next for him, prison.

"The guy didn't die, they were able to save him," Hidaki yells. He grips two bars with his hands and begins to pull on them, the  boy yanks his body back and forth "I ain't no murderer." He screams.

Someone from a couple of cells down turns over in their bunkbed. "Hey, shaddap already will ya."The cellmate hollers.

"You shut your pie hole you piss bucket," Hidaki spat back. "Yeah, as if you can do anything." The guy said in retaliation. "The great Hidaki stuck in his cage like the rat he is."  his cellmate shouts back.  cackling could be heard down the dark corridor of the cell block. A couple of others join in with the punk and laugh along, then after a few moments they settle down.

Hidaki nods, "Yes I will take you up on that offer." He folds his arms. "I will reclaim my title."

"By the way, the names Wicked-leech boy." The demon says.

Later that day at the elder student's apartment Alix and Skip were having their typical study session.  Skip would guide Alix through the assignment using her index finger to point out various errors and  Alix would follow along.  

Little light had entered through the blinds of  Skip's bedroom as the sun was setting and a  night sky was on its way, the room was becoming dark.

Skip flicks on the lights.

Alix slouches in her seat next to the bluenette who was focused. 

 Yes, there was a lot going on in both their lives at the moment but Skip was determined to work toward her dream regardless of her fate. She never thought she would be some sort of superheroine or demon slayer. Skip shook any thoughts from her mind about the supernatural incidents she experienced. She could only see her goal and that was to become a headmaster of her own school.

They both sit beside each other, abruptly Alix gets up from her seat startling Skip, she moves to sit across from her tutor. Alix sits with her arms folded as she glares at the blue-haired girl from across the table. Skip slightly lifts her head hearing Alix sigh loudly. Skip peers up at Alix, the pink-haired rebel cuts her eyes at the bluenette then sucks her teeth, she reverts her eyes back to the study sheet.

Skip places her finger to a math equation." Right here you must divide then subtract."  Skip glances up at Alix who sits picking her ear. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Alix snaps.

Skip was hesitant to reply, icy blue eyes revert back to their study guide, She figures her classmate was in a bad mood, Alix never enjoyed their study sessions. Skip glides her finger across the paper to another mathematical error.

 "At this point divide the variable."  Alix sits with her arms still folded, her head turned away from the bluenette as if she was too disgusted to look at Skip

Skip peers up from her paper after a few moments of silence.

"What is it now, you don't feel like studying, I know, but you must." Skip had enough of Alix's sulking. She did not care that the delinquent disliked studying.

Alix finally stares at Skip grimacing at her.

"Shut up already I'm outta here, I'm really not in the mood today, genius." The pinkette shouts. Alix grabs her duffel bag swinging one strap over her shoulder. Skip trembles from her booming voice. She peers at the pinkette with a confused look on her face, what in the blue blazes is wrong with her?  Skip thought.

Alix jumps up from the table. Skip flinches once more. 

" I will never understand your foolish ways," Skip says. 'Foolish.' Alix leans into the bluenette's face "Well this foolish girl is going, you're right, I am foolish for dealing with your cheating ass," Alix screams.

Skip sits hesitant, she froze in place as her lips refused to make a sound, she was baffled. "I do not have time for your immature nature, now let's resume..."

Alix slams her textbook down on the table, Skip shudders. The pinkette leans over toward Skip placing both hands flat on the table between them.

"You thought I would never find out." She shouts, Alix leans into the blue-haired girl's face closer than before, now they were nose to nose.

Skip slinks back with her face shocked. She began searching her mind, what was the pinkette referring to?

"About your dirty rendezvous," Alix yells as her face distorts with anger.

Skip stays silent.

" You're not gonna talk are you, you snake," Alix screams while pointing a finger in Skip's face.

The bluenette is struck across the face. Alix slaps her hard. Skip's cheek turns bright red, She keeps her head turned away afraid she'll be hit again.

"Say something, anything," Alix says infuriated.

"It does not concern you." Skip replies.

Alix grits her teeth while clenching her fist trembling with anger. 

"I oughta beat you down but you're not worth it, you're damn pride won't let you see anything, not even the fact you're hurting me," Alix shouts as she towers over Skip who stays seated.

Enraged Alix draws back her shaking fist, she was ready to clobber the bluenette but instead, she storms out the room.

Skip shudders hearing the door slam behind her. She feels uneasy now, Skip squeezes her arm tightly, she watches as her pale skin turns red while applying more pressure to her arm not sure what happened a moment ago.