Strongest Flame pt 7 orbit bros.Part 33

strongest flame pt 7 orbit brothers part 34

Oben took a few seconds to observe Skip's energy flow for some reason she seemed to be growing stronger. Her power was soaring to new levels. I must weaken her. Oben raises his hands above his head. 

" I call upon the wrath of Angi," Oben chants, The demonic warrior's body is engulfed by fire.

Oben hammers the ground with a  fiery fist causing a power wave of destruction, the attack creates a gigantic chasm in the earth's crust, the impact hurls Alix and  Skip in opposite directions.

 In a flash, Oben becomes a blazing blur savagely darting toward Skip with great speed. Alix watches from a distance, he was too quick for her to make an attempt to protect her comrade.

Oben runs around Skip several times producing multiple rings of fire that surrounded her. Skip was helpless as she rested on her hands and knees trapped in a swirling tornado of flames. She could feel the heat against her pale tender flesh.

 Oben laughs, he could tell she would perish quickly due to her weakness to the element fire. He noticed that she never once displayed any elemental abilities during their bout. Observing their fighting abilities he realized that Skip would be more susceptible to heat than Alix.

Oben circles her once more barricading the bluenette inside an inferno. Oben lands on the ground after executing his special attack. 

 Alix was in a panic, she frantically runs to the fire barrier. 

"Skip, Skip," Alix hollers. She could see the blue-haired girl through the flames becoming weaker by the minute on her knees. Skip lifts her head slowly to peer at the pinkette.

 "Skip." Alix continues to shout. 

Skip crawls near the flames and then retreats, her icy blue eyes were petrified. Alix could see that Skip was afraid. She lowers her lids. 

"Leave me, go eliminate our foe," Skip says. Alix tries to punch at the walls of fire which barricaded Skip. Ferociously the flames whip at Alix growing larger when she came near.

"Dammit Skip." Alix cries.

 "I don't want to leave you in there to suffer."

 "You must stop him, leave me be." Skip demanded.

Alix had become frustrated with Skip's lack of consideration for her own well being. The pinkette furrows her brows.  

" We have to get you outta there." Why are the flames growing when I come near. When she came in contact with the barrier the flames grew larger. Her thoughts are quickly interrupted by a fireball.

A ball of fire just missed her foot. Alix peers up, there Oben was smiling.

 " As if I'm going to lose to mortal scum."

 " Why don't you Idiots just give up already." Oben laughs.

Now a blazing wall made of fire energy trapped Skip, she sits captive behind flames, She felt sightly weak as the temperature in the firey cage began to rise. The bluenette felt as if she was in a hot box used in solitary confinement. It was 145 degrees in the heat barrier while outside was almost 100 degrees. 

Skip began to ease her way to the floor of the barrier,  her breathing was slow now. Skip begins to sweat profusely while her skin hurt from the heat. Her face was beet red she pants like an animal while she slowly closes her eyes.

Oben laughs once more taunting Alix. "You better kick my ass quickly or your friend is going to be cooked to death."

 Flames barricaded Skip inside an inferno which was produced by elemental aura energy, the heat would surely kill her. She coughs constantly from a dry throat while doing her best to stay calm. Savage flames dance all around her while she excessively sweats, Skip felt her chest tightening she could barely breathe as the temperature continues to rise.

The sun now scorching at a whopping 110 degrees beats down on the fighters as the brawl continues. Alix felt the heat against her sun-kissed skin. Is it me or has it gotten hotter out here she thought?

Alix leaps behind Oben whacking him in the back, he catches his balance then proceeds to shoot another fireball at Alix. She dodges it, they retaliate executing various attacks, Alix kicks at  Oben but he evades with a  backflip then throws a couple of punches, Alix quickly ducks his fist, her opposer's face is greeted with a burst of raging flames, she blasts him in the face with a fire shot, He rears back clutching his face. 

 "You bitch, I'll show you ." Oben had finally gathered enough energy to execute his most powerful Attack.

Alix stood grounded ready to take on whatever he decided to dish out.

"Bring it, you pyromaniac reject," Alix yells.  She was enraged and eager because all she could think about was saving Skip. Oben Laughs hysterically. 

"I'm really going to warm things up now." His eyes light up with malice.

"Meteor Reign Flare!" Oben lights up the Sky with fire, several flaming meteorites are hurled to the earth's crust. Alix couldn't believe how fast they were coming right for her. There was no way she could block that many meteors coming at high speed. As fast as they were going she was going to be crushed to death.

Alix peers over at Skip, she cries out seeing the bluenette suffer from severe heat stroke.

 "You won't harm her any longer, I love her with all my heart." Alix charges up her power. "Tempest flare," Alix bellows with rage as his meteors cluster together smashing her. 

 Smoke clears and Alix stands unscathed, Oben devastated becomes frightened. 

"What the hell, how did she... do that!".

Alix stands on the ground while Oben's flaming meteorites are held in mid-air with her elemental aura power. Alix grins.

 "Bye-bye, you loser, Tempest flare." She raises her arm with gusto, executing a  firey uppercut attack with ravaging flames, Her flames ascend to the heavens like a rocket hurling the meteorites back at Oben. 

 "AAAAAHHAHHH." Oben tries to teleport but he had nearly depleted all his energy from performing his most powerful attack. In seconds Oben is crushed by flaming meteorites that had been reflected back at him.

Alix breathes heavily witnessing the demonic alien being slammed to the ground by a brigade of flaming meteors.

Alix rushes over to the fire barrier. 

"Skip, Skip," She hollers in a tizzy, She could see her love laying on the ground. Skip wasn't answering, dammit Alix thought in a panic as she tries to fan away the flames. 

 She didn't care what it took she was going to free Skip. Alix places her hands inside the barrier while vicious flames sputter about. She noticed her hands appeared to be glowing with elemental firepower but at a weaker level.

Alix eases her hands into the fire to grab Skip, She felt a slight burning pain on her hands with every thrust forward. She was surprised it did not hurt as bad as she thought it would.

Alix had depleted most of her elemental energy which created the perfect flame resistance. Since her elemental power levels were low the barrier could not feed off her flame energy which kept the barrier weak, this allowed  Alix to place her bare hands into the fire without receiving first-degree burns.  Since her hands were still glowing with aura power she could enter the barrier without getting severely burned or worst her limbs disintegrating. 

When  Alix had placed her hands into the flames with such low elemental energy the barrier could not feed and the low elemental power kept her hands protected.

Alix clutches the fiery walls with both hands, she then proceeds to pry the barrier open with all her might. Even though Alix could feel her hands being slightly singed, she was determined to rescue Skip.

"Skip!" She shouted. There the bluenette lay motionless.