A requiem for an unrequited love part 41

part 41

Alix slowly opens her eyes , her vision was slightly blurry but quickly became clear. She peered at a high ceiling with enormous circular skylight windows. She then heard a familiar voice . It was Krone. " Dear you will be fine , do not worry. "

Alix was relieved, the pinkette realized she was in a safe haven which was the protectore's laboratory.  Alix  quickly scanned the room for her comrade becoming frantic where was her  beloved Skip.

Alix sat up observing her  surroundings, she was seated in some sort of rejuvenating contraption. It was a large dome shaped device  which had several intravenous tubes connected to it. Ugh, Alix looked at the rejuvenator horrified. She felt like a hamster in a plastic ball.

She peered over across the room from her device , the pinkette could feel her heart beat slow down seeing Skip. When Alix saw her blue haired babe she felt at ease. The blue-haired girl lay motionless in the arms of a servdroid. A servdroid is a  metallic humanoid designed by scientists  from another planet, they were created to serve and protect people.

Krone could tell Alix was worried about Skip , He smiles at the teen, "Don't fret dear , Skipper here is going to be fine."

He could see that Alix was a little relaxed now as she laid back in her  seat. He noticed that the pinkette sat so tense before. 

krone stood pleased to see the girls again. " My transporting ability  has finally been restored, I now have enough energy to transport you girls through portals at anytime without losing energy, thanks to Aegisus."

" Now that you two are protectores, you will have the ability to utilize the hyper gear suits. They are used to enhance your physical strength in battle. The suits will advance your attacks but Your supernatural aura arts are another story. "

" You will have to hone those skills with training. The hyper suits will only   increase your agility and defense after sometime of enduring bouts.

Krone clears his throat, " It is imperative you train in order to become stronger,  then your aura arts will become  more  powerful with experience from combat."

Alix had tried her best to take in everything krone was informing her of but she could not stay focused, once she saw Skip being placed into a rejuvenator, all of Krone's mentoring went out the window.

Alix blushes seeing Skip nude, She tries to turn away but found  her eyes reverting back to her tutor's body. Alix's face was flushed from seeing the bluenette's slender physique, her flat tummy,  and those perfect size melons Alix couldn't control herself. Her breast looked great they weren't too plump or too small, They were only a little bigger than a hand full.

Alix wanted to hold her close.

Skip was placed into a rejuvenator, a device that increases the healing process of a human being. One would be placed in a dome-like device full of essential fluids.  While several  intravenous  tubes  are  used to  inject medicated  fluids  into  the body.

Alix watched intently as her lover's capsule filled with water. Skip had a respirator placed over her nose and mouth. Her body sits sedated in the dome-like contraption.

Alix yearned to touch her peering through the plexi-glass seeing her soon-to-be girlfriend unconscious in a bubble wasn't helping. She would do anything to hold her lover.  Alix watched as strands of blue hair slowly swayed in the water.

I hope she's going to be alright. Alix thought.

Alix flinched feeling a cold wet sensation on her bare leg, She peers down as water began to fill her rejuvenator. A servdroid places a respirator onto her face, Alix could breathe better now but she was not fond of being submerged underwater. 

 "Ack,"  Alix tensed up as the water began to surpass her knees, the servdroid continues to proceed with preparations for the rehabilitation procedure.

Alix felt slight discomfort as I Vs were automatically inserted into her veins by the rejuvenator device while heart monitor patches were slapped onto her bare body.

Metal cuffs bounded her wrist and ankles while she sat in an oval-shaped chair.

Oh no! I'm going to drown, Alix thought as water filled the dome-shaped device. Alix felt like she could barely breathe now that the water had risen to eye level, Suddenly everything goes black...