Always(Epilogue) part 114

Alix dominates their kiss by clamping down on her girlfriend's mouth, She takes Skip's breath away with each kiss. Skip holds on gently to her girlfriend's shoulders trying to pull away slightly, She wasn't resisting because she didn't like it, Skip was enjoying the smoldering smooch but needed to catch her breath which Alix rarely let her do during these strenuous make-out sessions. 

Alix continues to savagely kiss Skip hungrily, she sucks the teen's breath away once more, Skip could feel her body overheating while her face was becoming flushed.

Skip had a mouth full of Alix's tongue as they french kiss vigorously, both girls intertwine their pink wet muscles massaging each other's tongues. While licking and patting their tongues together all they could hear was panting from one another.

Alix could see Skipper's chest rise then fall heavily, she then felt the bluenette tugging lightly on her tee.  Alix knew by now what this meant, it was breather time but she wasn't really starting to feel wet from their kiss. I want more. Alix thought. Skip pulls back, Alix follows her girlfriend planting her lush lips to Skipper's thin lips once more deepening their smoldering smooch, She kissed Skipper deeper than before.

Skip wanted to keep going but she really needed a breather, just then they both heard a noise.

THUD.

It sounded as if something heavy had fallen in Alix's small walk-in closet like a kettlebell weight.

Both girls pull away and shudder then hold on to one another. They could hear the closet door slowly screech open. Alix held Skip close, both teens embrace one another preparing for the worst. Alix could feel Skipper's slender arms embracing her tighter than before.

Maybe Skipper really does care about me. Alix thought.

Would we be able to defeat this foe with barely any energy left?  Alix and I have nearly depleted our elemental powers, and cannot perform an aura art at this point. Skip's mind nagged. 

They had little to no aura energy left because they just defeated a foe and were not in any condition to face another. 

"What the hell was that?" Alix asked peering at her girlfriend, she could see that Skipper had a serious expression plastered on her young face with her brows knitted and her jaw tight glaring at the closet.

It was hard to see what was coming out of the closet since the room was dim and the closet was dark.

Both girls' eyes widen with shock seeing what made its way out of the closet.

There, they could see a small foreign device wobble its way out the open door, the robotic contraption bobs and weaves slightly as if it was intoxicated. Alix leans on her bed to take a closer look, she peers at the small machine stumbling about in a zigzag motion. "Looks like it's just a tin can?" Alix says, with a hint of relief in her voice.

Skip gently places her hands on her girlfriend's shoulders resting her narrow chin on the one she loved. Skip lifts her brows appearing nonchalant. "It appears to be a tiny robot," Skip informs staying close to Alix who rests on her knees. They watched the device moves about the carpet like an arachnid with mechanical legs moving vigorously across the floor. A white oblong ball for a head sat on six metal legs sprouting out the base of the object like an octopus. Alix peers closely seeing that the small device had a camera lens in the center of its head.

The bot moves closer scaling the side of the bed moving hastily. Skip slides off the bed, she watches as Alix makes an attempt to scrambles off the bed but her girlfriend becomes entangled in blankets and rolls off the bed.