70) "Bad Example" Ⓡ

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, thanks dad." Jaxon breathed out, getting on Justin's nerves. You gripped Justin's shirt, and shook your head, signalling him to calm his nerves down.

"Look Jaxon... whatever you learnt about, you don't do it at your age. Wait until you grow up, and find a nice girl whom you love to death, and want to show her how much she means to you. That time, nobody will stop you, and that includes Justin too." You said, and rubbed Justin's knuckles hoping he would just hold his temper. 

"Really Y/n?" He asked, with hopeful eyes. Damn it, he's just like his brother. 

"Umm, yeah." You said hesitantly and flashed a smile. He smiled back, and ran from the table to his room without another word. 

"Jesus Christ, that was awkward." Justin breathed out, and you sighed loudly.

"I know right? It's just he knows something, either nothing nor everything. And knowing just something about almost anything will be of no help. It's like a half baked cake." You said, and turned your gaze to Justin's. 

He chuckled softly before groaning, while touching his groin. "Justin, are you okay?" You asked, with concern in your voice. He quickly nodded 'No', and hid his face on the table. 

"Get me some ice, Y/n! Ooh!" He said, groaning at the end. You nodded, and ran to the refridgerator. You opened it, and found an ice-pack. You grabbed it, and turned around to find Justin standing in front of you, with a smirk on his face. You raised your eyebrows in confusion, and stood there awkwardly.

"Ice?" You asked, and held out your hand to him. He grabbed it, but instead of keeping it, he approached you until your back was against the refridgerator and his chest was pressing onto yours. 

"Umm, I thought you said you were hurt?" You asked him awkwardly. He nodded, and stared into your eyes without a single distraction. 

"Yup. I am hurt. Look it's.." He started, and bucked his groin into yours before whispering "Swollen." to the side of your eyes, with a deep-frustrated voice. For some odd reason, it turned you on and put you in the mood. 

He brushed his nose against yours as he stared into your eyes, and you threw your hands around his neck, playing along with him. His hot breath hit your lips, and he watched you close your eyes in anticipation. He smiled, and cocked his head to the side before placing his lips on yours firmly. 

No matter how many times you've kissed him, you still feel all flustered, dizzy, and have weak knees everytime he kisses you. Your stomach did flips and somersaults as usual accompanied by those big, fluttering butterflies in the pit of your stomach. Your heart raced and totally skipped off the charts, if there was a machine to monitor it though. You pulled him closer to you, making him smile in satisfaction. You hungrily kissed him back, and decided to tease him a little by not giving access to the inside of your mouth.

He didn't seem to care much. He raised his other hand, and lifted your shirt up with one hand. You didn't mind, and let him do what he wanted to do. Before you could realize what was happening, he pressed the frozen ice-pack to your waist, making you instantly wince and part your lips in surprise. He smirked, and shoved his tongue inside you, while he played around with the ice-pack everytime you hesitated to give in. He finally put the ice weapon down, and held your hips in his warm hands still kissing you sweetly, and lovingly. 

His hands slowly went below your thighs, and he bent a little to swiftly pick you up against him. You giggled and wrapped your legs around his torso, pushing his head to your chest. He hurriedly walked into the bedroom you both shared, and locked it just in case Jaxon or Jazzy walk in. He quickly dropped you on the bed, and pushed your hands up. He pecked your lips gently, as he gracefully peeled of your top. You too, imitated his movements, and nearly ripped it off.