Saved 열여덟 (18)

"Gosh you scared me" was what Jimin said when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting on the couch in his living room, after coming home "what are you doing here, and who let you in?" Was the next thing he said.

"We wanted to check on you and Jisoo let us in although she's no longer here" Jungkook said getting up from the couch and walking up to Jimin.

He stood in front of him and just stared for a moment before hugging the boy tightly "w-w-what are you d-doing?!" Jimin asked although he couldn't bring himself to push Jungkook off.

"I'm hugging you Jimin, I miss you alot you know" Jungkook sighed Jimin just remained silent not knowing what to say.

"You guys are so cute" Taehyung smiled from the couch "alright let go now" Jimin said he had forgotten Taehyung was even there. Not that it made a difference.

With a sigh Jungkook let go of Jimin and went back to sit next to Taehyung who began speaking "so how did it go?" He asked.

Jimin sat down taking a deep breath before he spoke "it went well she wasn't angry and she understood, I also told her about our past" Jimin said.

"I'm not sure if I should say well done or not I mean you've broken up now" Jungkook said "regardless I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sure it wasn't easy" Taehyung added

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "that's it? that's all your gonna say?" He asked "what else should I say?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know with just thought you would say something like 'im so glad your single' or 'are you sure it wasn't easy because you had me in mind?' or something like that" Jimin said.

"..no, why would I say that? I mean I probably would have said that 2 weeks ago but I've realized like you've always said, there is no us" Taehyung smiled slightly.

Jimin could see the sadness in that smile, he had seen it too many times before to not know it.

"Then why do you look so.... Sad" Jimin asked "because it's a sad thing to realise, do you think I want to admit there isn't and probably won't ever be an us?" Taehyung asked his tone was soft as it was just a pure questions.

"I don't know maybe it would have been better to realise that when I was with Yerin not after I broke up with her" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"For your information I realised it ages ago when I told you I was going to move on from you, and you were still with her its not my problem that you've only broken up with her now" Taehyung said.

"Come on guys! Can't you go one day with out fucking arguing? I seriously don't understand you never fought once in the past but almost everytime you see each other you just argue" Jungkook sighed.

"I mean seriously what difference does it make if he realises there's no us a week ago or today? It doesn't so why are you getting angry that he's being supportive?" He added.

"I'm not getting angry it's just weird" Jimin said "your weird, you told me to fuck off then got drunk and told us not to move on and now your telling me I shouldn't support you because it's weird" Taehyung said.

"I was drunk, I don't care if you move on or not, it's not my business, we're ex's and we broke up to find someone new, that's what you said when we broke up" Jimin said.

"You know what? Both of you just need to shut up!" Jungkook said both boys turned to him "As far as I can tell Jimin your still upset about our break up and you still blame Taehyung for it" Jungkook said.

"And your not?" Jimin asked "of course I am but I don't blame Taehyung for it, he was just as young as us and he didn't know how to support us" Jungkook sighed.

"Then we should have talked about it, breaking up couldn't have been the only option!" Jimin whined "I hate it so much because I didn't understand before so when I met him again I tried understanding him but he's just so complicated and he's always changing his mind and it makes me change my mind!" Jimin sighed not daring to look at either of the boys as he spoke.

The moment of silence forced him to look up at the boys before him, Jungkook looking at Taehyung in deep thought while Taehyung just looked down.

"I am sorry, I was selfish and I didn't know how to give up on you because I love you and I didn't think that anyone was ever gonna be someone that could replace Jungkook and I" Taehyung sighed his eyes watering despite him trying to stop them.

"After a while I realized you were happy with Yerin and I should support you I should let you go, I really wanted to but it's so fucking hard, because I want us to be the people you stay up late night talking to, I want us to be the people you turn to when your struggling I wanted us to be the ones you thought about when someone said the word love, I knew it was wrong but I just wanted it so bad, because even though I was the one that said we should break up, I wanted you so fucking bad it hurt that's why when I saw you I let myself go and ran after you" Taehyung said.

Even though his face couldn't be seen the tears that dropped off of It could be. When he looked up, Jimin saw that face, the one he saw when he argued with Taehyung about their friendship 5 years ago.

The face that Jimin saw when he went to talk to Taehyung after Jungkook and he showed him the video of himself getting beaten.

It was a face that Jimin hated seeing.

A face that he was always the cause of.

It was a face of pure sadness.

"Ugh, why am I always the reason you make that face?" Jimin said getting up and walking over to Taehyung to give him a hug.

"Stop giving me false hope Jimin" was what Taehyung said when Jimin wrapped his arms around him "why am I always the cause of your tears?" Jimin asked ignoring what Taehyung had just said.

"Because I love you but you don't love me" Taehyung responded his voice coming out broken and quiet "you really shouldn't love me, because I can't love you" Jimin said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, Jimin looked over at him, both of their faces showing pain "why can't you love him?" Jungkook asked, no aggression could be heard in his voice just pure pain.

"I'm scared" was Jimin's response, it was quiet and just barely heard by Taehyung and Jungkook. "What is there to be scared of?"Jungkook asked.

"I don't want to get dumped again, I don't have faith in us that's why I'm scared" Jimin sighed his gaze laying low.

"How about we just be friends, that way there is no problems, Jungkook and I will learn to love you as a friend" Taehyung said wiping his cheeks.

"Alright let's do that then" Jimin sighed.

Jungkook had a feeling it wouldn't work but he wasn't the type to say what he was feeling, he was the type to go along with what everyone else had to say.

That's why instead of saying anything he just nodded.

-✡-✡-✡-

I'm sorry this chapter is rubbish
Also No they are not dating yet. I know alot of
you guys probably thought they were gonna date
straight away but you were wrong