Help삼십일(31)

Soon after Hyejung treated Jungkook's wound he went back to normal and his step mother announced that dinner was ready.

When the boys were called to dinner they noticed something, their was an extra chair..

And after a few minutes Hyejung and Junghye came in with Miyeon and strapped her to the chair.

Is that really necessary?

Taehyung thought

As if Miyeon could read his mind she spoke "yes it's necessary, if we don't strap her she could attack one of us, and right now she needs to eat".

"I already put her away and I said I'm sorry" Mihyun said, her voice wasn't as soft as it was earlier it was harsh.

"If you were really away then you wouldn't be glaring at me" Miyeon said that's when everything changed "you fucking bitch! If if that old dick never married you we would have been fine!" Mihyun shouted trying to get up by luckily she was strapped to the chair.

"Mihyun please stop" Jungmi mumbled quietly "what I'm not wrong! Mum didn't do anything good either she couldn't take that old dick with her so she's n-" "If you don't shut up I will starve you for a year! Your completely insane what makes you think you have a right to talk about someone else's mum! Let alone your own mum! If it wasn't for either of our mums you'd be dead already so shut the fuck up!" Saejung interrupted.

"Oh please, me dead your mum could die and Jungkook would still convince you guys to let me stay! So fuck your mum, that dick and my mum!" Mihyun shouted pulling harder on the straps that were stopping her from moving.

"If you weren't mentally insane I would have killed you already!" Saejung said "your no better than that dick and his bitch!" Mihyun said.

"Do you really want to die!" Saejung asked "I'm not going anywhere untill that dick dies! Untill the-" "kill him then do us all a favour and kill him then! You scared cat!".

"Oh please I'm not the one that tried to kill myself and faile-" "Mihyun that's enough!"Jungkook shouted "Can't you to talk? Your both fucking sisters! Saejung should never be made fun of for not killing herself and Mihyun should never be told to kill someone, I don't give a damn if it's your mum, my mum or our dad! No one is killing anyone neither is anyone killing themselves so shut up and eat your food!".

Silence was the only think that could be heard after he said those words. A deafening silence. That no-one liked, but we're grateful for.

He's so hot when he's mad

Taehyung thought. As he did his phone began ringing, he stood up "is it ok if I take this?" He asked "go ahead" Miyeon said "thank you" Taehyung said walking off and answering the phone "hello".

"Taehyung where are you?" Namjoon asked "I'm at a friend's house" Taehyung said "alright just hurry up and get home it's getting late" Namjoon said.

"Hyung it's bearly 7pm" Taehyung said "I don't care, we have to talk" Namjoon said "about?" Taehyung asked "about this video I found of your friend" Namjoon said.

"I can explain!" Taehyung said knowing Namjoon was talking about the video of Jimin.

"I know you can and will when you get yourself home" Namjoon said "alright I'll be home in a bit" Taehyung said hanging up.

With a sigh he went back to the table "uh..I have to go now... I'll see you guys at school tomorrow" Taehyung said before rushing over to the front door.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each confusion and worry painted all over their faces, the way Taehyung spoke and rushed out o the house being the cause of it.

✴=✴=✴

"So he was getting abused and you decide to take things into your own hands and take him to your boyfriend's house! And then bring him here?!" Namjoon asked Taehyung nodded.

When Taehyung got home he began explaining what was going on to Namjoon who wasn't too happy with his decisions.

"Forget about that, Taehyung how could you make him sit there and watch that?" Namjoon asked "I know, but I don't regret it I mean if we didn't he wouldn't have told us all the things he did" Taehyung said.

"What if his parents come looking for him?" Namjoon asked "then we call the police, the evidence is the video" Taehyung smiled "you know if you call the police he will get taken away and the only way to get him back is to adopt him, he is your boyfriend that wouldn't work" Namjoon said.

Taehyung smiled dropped, his heart hit the ground Namjoon sighed "I can tell you didn't think this through..." He stood up.

"He won't get taken away he's 18 you can breath" Namjoon said walking off "then why would you say that?" Taehyung asked "I wanted to see your reaction, it was priceless, by the way make sure you delete that video" Namjoon said.

"Prick" Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

✴=✴=✴

"do you have something you want to ask?" Taehyung asked. It was Thursday and the whole day Jimin had been looking at him as If he wanted to say something but wouldn't.

They were now at Jungkook's house, in Jungkook's room with out him.

"Uh... Yesterday, uh.. when you left... Uh was everything ok?" Jimin asked turning to Taehyung "mmh, everything was fine it was just my brother pranking me don't worry to much" Taehyung said holding Jimin's hand.

"Taehyung you know I really like you" Jimin smiled as Taehyung's cheeks turned bright red "I really like you too Jimin" Taehyung said looking over at Jimin who's cheeks were a lighter shade of pink.

"What's with the sudden confession?" He asked "I just wanted you to know" Jimin smiled "also the thank you for everything you and Jungkook have done for me and my sister" he added.

"Of course" Taehyung smiled silence fell upon them for a moment before Jimin broke it "Taehyung, can I kiss you?" He asked

"Of course you can" Taehyung smiled moving closer to Jimin who did the same, closing the distance between them.

When their lips touched it set of sparks whilst their heart beats fastened, feelings that they never felt before rushed through their veins though before they could go to far with the kiss the door to Jungkook's bedroom door opened causing the two to jump apart.

"Oh-ho~ is this what you guys do when I'm not here?" Jungkook asked both boys looked away from each other neither of them daring to say anything "it's fine you are dating anyways" Jungkook shrugged.

"Your not mad?" Jimin asked "no I like you both and expect you to kiss each and would find it weird if you didn't" Jungkook smiled.

"That's understandable" Taehyung said also smiling.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

This is so cringy!
Also thank you so so much for 1.15k views that literally made my day! I know I've been updating a lot recently but I just really wanna share this story with you guys.