Help이십팔(28)

⚠Warnings!:
Mentions of rape
Mentions of suicide
Mentions of abuse
Mentions of death

"When were you gonna tell us?" Taehyung asked "I wasn't going to, it's not really any of your business I mean it's a personal matter" Jungkook said.

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking Jimin home neither of them had spoken about what Jungmi had said at dinner.
Untill now.

"Even after everything I said to Jimin? You weren't going to say a thing?" Taehyung asked "I told you I wasn't ready, and I said it not thinking I would ever be ready, just let it go already I'm not dying" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"How bad is it?" Jimin asked "it's not as bad as yours" Jungkook said "what does he do?" Jimin asked "wouldn't make a difference if you knew at the end of the day my dad is a rich man and you wouldn't be able to do anything to him" Jungkook said.

"We didn't ask what we can do, we asked what does your dad does" Jimin said. Jungkook let out a deep sigh before he spoke..

"it depends, some days he beats us and makes the rest of us watch other days he rapes Hyejung or Saejung or my mother rapes Jungwon or Jungmin and makes the rest of us watch, we have no choice if we close our eyes they get hit" Jungkook said.

"Hyejung, Jungwon and I couldn't take it and began cutting ourselves, we didn't try suicide because we still had a reason to live...unfortunately, Saejung and Jungmin couldn't take it and began trying to take their lives, Once your 17 you begin getting raped from that age on" Jungkook said.

"So... You.." Jimin trailed off "yep, I was raped" Jungkook said he spoke about it as if it was nothing.

"I still remember when Saejung was still 16 and I heard Saejung ask Hyejung If it hurt when she was raped, because she knew that their was only a week to her birthday and when Saejung told her it felt good, I got angry and I didn't understand why she would say that but then I realized it was because she didn't want her to have bad thought before anything happened, but after the first time she threatened to kill herself." Jungkook paused a shaky breath leaving his lips.

"She held a knife in her had pointing it at her chest shouting that she would kill herself, she was shaking and crying so much, when my dad saw her he laughed and said kill yourself I dare you, and she almost did until Junghye grabbed the knife stopping her, if it wasn't for her we would have lost her we would have lost another precious life to the hands of my father, that day we all slept in one room keeping her in-between us, we all told each other how much we loved each other and told each other to never try to kill themselves because we would feel the same way as they did when we saw Saejung trying to take her life."

"we thought it would stop there but it didn't and it continued, Jungmin completely lost It one day, it was a month after Saejung had tried to kill herself they didn't rape her or make her watch us nor did they hit her until that month was over, Jungmin being her blood bother got angry, very angry but he didn't have a way to take out his anger. He told us he loved us but as he was saying it he told us he didn't want to live anymore and he would kill himself, he tried to drink poison but Hyejung threw the glass before he could, that day she shouted at him, and told him she knew he was going through shit just like the rest of us but he couldn't leave them, she broke down fucking crying and all my mum did was fucking record it!" Jungkook said anger thick in his voice.

"My step mum has always been an amazing woman, she wouldn't take part in abusing us even when my dad would shout at her and tell her to leave she didn't she always stayed and rushed to one of our sides, she couldn't stop them, but she tried to be there for us, and she always told us to bring our friends round as soon as my parents went on a business trip." A small smiled made it's way to Jungkook's face as he spoke about his step mum.

"We would throw parties when our friends weren't over and she knew not to tell, we would go out and go to cinemas we'd watch movies spend our money together it was the best day of our lives. She was and is one of only mother I will ever have" Jungkook said.

"oh sorry... I've just been ranting this whole time".

"No it's fine ranting helps sometimes" Taehyung smiled "did your old friends know?" Jimin asked "only Jaehyun and Lisa the rest I didn't trust, I'm actually still in contact with Jaehyun and Lisa" Jungkook said.

"You said another precious life, what did you mean?" Taehyung asked "Jungmi, isn't from the same mum as me nor as Saejung and Jungmin" Jungkook sighed "She killed herself, the pressure got to her, she was always there for us but after sometime she couldn't take it and she killed herself she wanted to take my dad with her but she didn't manage to"

"I'm sorry to hear that Jungkook" Jimin said as they approached his house.

"Wait.. if your dad hurt you and your siblings why would you bully others?" Taehyung asked "have you ever seen me bully them?" Jungkook asked, his voice wasn't harsh, he was just asking as a genuine question.

"No" Taehyung said "well that's because I don't really do it, I just hung around the bullies, it was very rare that I did and if I did it was because I didn't want them to leave me but now that I have you guys, Yoongi and Hoseok I don't need them, well Lisa and Jaehyun are still my friends." Jungkook said.

"But anyways enough about that, Jimin you should go, Taehyung and I should be here at 12am if your parents are still awake then just let us know" Jungkook said.

"Thank you guys.. it means alot... I'll try my best not to cause any trouble at either of your house's" Jimin smiled "it's fine" Taehyung said "alright I'm gonna go now, bye guys" Jimin said going over to the door and opening it with his keys.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-
Jungkook went on a rant!
But it's good!