Help삽(10)

4 days had passed.

Jimin didn't go to school on Friday Taehyung had called him and he said he was resting and there was nothing to worry about.

Saturday and Sunday went by in a flash Taehyung had asked Jimin if he wanted to hang out that weekend but he said no he wasn't allowed out.

So Taehyung and Jungkook spent the weekend together both growing closer to each other but both also wishing Jimin had joined them.

They met up on Saturday with Hoseok and Yoongi talking about what they were gonna do on Jimin's birthday.

On Sunday Jungkook went to Taehyung's house where they had sleep over Jungkook met Taehyung's older brother Kim Nam Joon.

But anyways today was Monday.

And Jimin came to school, he didn't have a limp or any visible bruises on his face although that's because he covered the two that were on his face.

The only problem was that Jimin's arm was hurting him. Yesterday his mum got drunk and threw a few of her alcohol bottles at him, he'd managed to avoid 3 out of 4 of them.

At first Jimin hadn't see the first one coming straight for his head but when he did he quickly put his hands over his head making the bottle hit his arm.

The next two Jimin managed to dodge but as he was leaving the room his mum threw a broken one at his arm which scratch him hard.

And in all honesty Jimin didn't care, he didn't look at it when he tried to put a plaster of it he didn't know if he and put it in the right place but he really didn't care.

But anyways when Jimin entered his class he was holding his cheek. Why? If you didn't already assume, his mum slapped him hard across the face when she saw him the morning since apparently shouldn't have still been at home at 7:30am Even though school was only 15 minutes away and didn't start untill 8am

But Jimin instantly let go of his cheek went he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist pulling him into a hug. Jimin's back hadn't completely healed from his beating causing him to yelp from the pain making the person behind him instantly let go of him.

"Shit I'm sorry I didn't even think you might have been in pain!" The person said Jimin instantly turned, seeing Taehyung he smiled "it's fine, just don't hug me again my back is really sensitive" Jimin said.

The way Taehyung looked at Jimin made him sick to his stomach, it was a look filled with pity, a look that Jimin hated.

"T-taehyung don't look at me like that" Jimin said looking down "like what?" Taehyung asked "there's no need to pity me or feel sorry for me I don't like it" Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin" Taehyung said.

"It's fine just don't do it again" Jimin said.

The reason Taehyung was look in to at Jimin with pitful look wasn't because of what he said about his back but because what he and Jungkook were planning on doing.

"So Jimin when are you next free?" Taehyung asked "Saturday" Jimin said "are you ever free before that?" Taehyung asked "no sorry apparently I'm grounded I wasn't supposed to go to school today but then Mr Kim started asking for me so my mum told him I would definitely come this week" Jimin explained

"Nice, so we'll get to hang out at school and then on Saturday?" Taehyung asked "yeah hopefully, also please don't come to my house or call me to many time when I don't show up at school, I'm probably sleeping and my parents will get me in trouble if they find out about you having my number, and I don't always lock my bedroom door so yeah" Jimin said.

"Sleeping? Even in the day time?"

Both boys jumped hearing the question, they turned around seeing Jungkook "how long have you been there?" Taehyung asked "not to long" Jungkook said.

"But it's a bit weird to sleep in the day time" Jungkook said "I don't usually sleep too much and sometimes I just pass out from not getting enough sleep but I should be fine for the next few days" Jimin smiled.

"What do you mean you don't usually sleep too much?" Taehyung asked "I have Insomnia so I will go about 5 days without sleep and then just pass out when my body can't take it or I'll get an hour of sleep a day" Jimin said

"So that day you were actually sleeping?" Taehyung asked "yeah I slept not long after I got home untill Thursday morning" Jimin smiled.

"So what keeps you up?" Jungkook asked "well I guess you could say my thoughts, I think alot and by the time I realize I've just been sitting on my bed thinking it's time to get ready for school, and sometimes I have to go home late and can't go home after school so when I get home my mum isn't to happy or I have to clean there's always something to do" Jimin said.

"You.. you don't do self harm do you?" Taehyung asked Jimin could hear the hesitation in his voice "no, I can't even look at my skin for a second without feeling sick so how would I be able to look at my skin long enough to do self harm?" Jimin asked

"True" Taehyung said with a nodded "well I'm glad you don't do that, hopefully your not suicide either" he added with a smile, although that smile instantly disappeared when Jimin didn't say anything.

"Your not su-" "no I'm not" Jimin said walking off.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchange glances before following after him.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Double update!