Lets Talk About The Title and Season 2

Season 2 will be updated on October 11th!!

As always at the end of every one of my books I talk about the name of the book, so this book, Help which is book is named Help because it is about how Jungkook and Jimin –mainly how Jimin– get helped.

In chapter 8 Jimin is asked about getting Help, Taehyung says "Jimin just say you need help, just tell us what is going on so we can Help you".

To which Jimin says "I just told you they hit me.... what difference does it make, it's not like I'm suddenly gonna fucking pack my bags and go move in with one of move in with one of you" basically rejecting the idea of getting Help.

He later gets angry and says "fuck the pain in my leg and fuck you, I said I'm fine if you don't want to believe me then suit yourself but leave me alone" before he walked away.

He continues to ignore the abuse he is going through, it's not untill chapter 18 when Taehyung and Jungkook force him to see himself being abused, that he tells them why he didn't ask for Help and rejected the idea of getting Help.

In chapter 27 the boys talk about taking Jimin out of his house along with Jisoo, in the same chapter they decide on Jimin and his sister living with Jungkook  for a week.

In that week they find out Jungkook's family is also being abused,  in chapter 29 Taehyung and Jimin ask Jungkook about getting Help from Hoseok to which Jungkook rejects the idea by saying "No, I don't want to put that pressure on him. If it was only 2 or 3 of us I wouldn't mind but it's not it's 7 of us".

He doesn't get Help and his brother eventually kills his dad.

The story shows the results of 2 different boys both being abused and how one of them makes it out with Help and the other makes it out without Help but with the consequences of his brother in jail while his father is dead.

Season 2 is called Saved because it is about how they save their relationship it will have an annoying Jimin who will continue not tell Taehyung and Jungkook how he really feels.

But anyways now that I've explained the name and the reason I've named the book I will take my leave.

Season 2 will be updated on Sunday 11th of October, it will be updated on Sundays, Wednesday and Maybe Fridays, season 2 is not written as well as season 1(in my opinion) and is also not as long season 1, regardless I hope you guys enjoy(ed) reading both season 1 and 2!

See you on Sunday 11th!