Saved 스물일곱 (27)

Jungkook had gotten to Jimin's house shortly after the two boys decided to meet up.

When they saw each they felt a rush, a sudden rush of excitement, joy and Love.

That's why they immediately hugged both knew they needed to continue their talk from earlier, they needed to talk about what they wanted.

"Jungko-" Jimin started as Jungkook let go of him but before he could continue Jungkook pulled him into a kiss.

A soft kiss, that showed just how much Jungkook loved the older boy, how much he ment to him.

Jimin couldn't help but kiss Jungkook back, he knew it would happen as long as he agreed to Jungkook coming over.

When the two broke the kiss they looked at each, that's all they did before Jungkook spoke "I love you" he said.

When Jimin felt a ton of emotions, good emotions, being dumped on him as tears filled his eyes he realised.. he realised just how bad he must have hurt Taehyung when Jimin had said he didn't remember saying those words.

"I messed up really bad." He cried "what are you talking about?" Jungkook asked "when I lied to him... It probably hurt like shit" Jimin sighed.

°*•°*•°*•°*

20 minutes later and the boys had sat down in Jimin's living room and were contemplating on calling Taehyung despite it being late.

They needed to talk but first Jungkook wanted to have a good reason to call him instead of just giving him false hope.

"Jimin are you willing to make this work?" Jungkook asked "I know your scared but I promise I will never let you go again like before" he added placing a kiss on Jimin's hand, an action that made the older boy blush.

"If you break your promise I will kill you" Jimin threatened "alright! Let's call Taehyung now and talk to him about it" Jungkook smiled taking out his phone.

"Are you sure he'll be awake?" Jimin asked "I mean it is 12:40" he added "If he's not we can talk to him about it tomorrow" Jungkook said going to his contacts to dial Taehyung's number.

When he found it he clicked on it, the phone instantly calling the number once it had connected Jungkook put it on loud speaker hearing Taehyung say "Hello".

"Hey Taehyung, are you awake?" Jungkook asked "yeah what's up?" Taehyung asked Jungkook was about to speak by stopped when he heard someone talking in the background, the voice sounded slightly familiar.

"Shush will you?" Taehyung said, Jimin shook his head when he saw Jungkook was about to speak "one second Taehyung my sister is being annoying" Jungkook sighed before muting the phone.

It was a lie but it seemed like Jimin had something to say.

"What?" He asked Jimin "don't tell him... He seems busy" Jimin sighed "alright" Jungkook said before unmuting the phone.

"Sorry about that" Jungkook said "it's fine, what's up do you need something?" Taehyung asked "uh... Actually no it's ok thanks" Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed before speaking "Jungkook you don't just call me at 10 to 1 to not say anything what is it just be honest" Taehyung said.

Before Jungkook got the chance to speak Taehyung did but he wasn't talking to Jungkook "wait I'm almost finished, you can just stay here" is what Taehyung said.

"Uh... Taehyung is someone with you?" Jungkook asked "..yeah Songha is here, we were watching a movie and she keeps nagging me because she wants to go home" Taehyung sighed.