Help이십칠(27)

"why did we not know this?" Taehyung asked "because I didn't think it was necessary to tell you and I kinda thought you would think it was weird I mean I have two moms and one dad" Jungkook said.

"Well that's understandable, although I'm getting a weird vibe from your dad" Jimin said "you haven't even met him though" Jungkook said

"I know but Seyeon said something about your dad that day when you guys were arguing in the cafeteria" Jimin said "fuck her and what she has to say" Jungkook said rolling his eyes

"But your also glared at her" Jimin said "not to mention Taehyung said you wouldn't let him meet your parents earlier" he added "alright, stop interrogating me, my family is fine my dad is a fu-fine man" Jungkook said "oh.. it seemed like you wanted to say fuck" Jimin said.

"Enough about my family what are we gonna do about you and Jisoo?" Jungkook asked "how about they take turns staying with us untill they have stable jobs" Taehyung said if Jungkook was drinking something then he would have choked on it.

Luckily he wasn't.

"Hell no, my step mum doesn't trust my friends, my mum wouldn't like it while my dad would flat out say no" Jungkook said "well then I guess they can just stay with me" Taehyung said.

"My parents are on a business trip I can convince my step mum to let them stay for the week, then they can go to yours" Jungkook said "alright it's set" Taehyung said.

"Your not even gonna ask me?" Jimin asked "nope, your gonna go home and pack your gonna tell Jisoo to do the same" Taehyung said.

"Do I have a choice?" Jimin asked "nope" Jungkook said.

✴=✴=✴

The boys spent the rest of the day playing games with Junghye and Jungmi.

Both Taehyung and Jimin noticing how different the two looked Jungmi nothing like Jungkook whole Junghye looked alot like him, both boys assumed she was his half sister while Junghye wasn't.

It was about 7pm when Jungkook's step mother arrived home. She greeted Jimin and Taehyung with smiled before going to the kitchen and cooking.

At 8pm the boys were with Jungkook's family. Eating dinner

They noticed how Jungmin and Saejung look alike but They didn't look anything like Jungkook and Jungmi didn't look anything like them either.

They noticed how Jungwon looked like Jungkook.

They also notice how quiet it was when they first started eating, none of them dared to say a word.

"Guys you can talk dad's not here you know" Jungwon said, sighs of relief were the only things heard before Saejung spoke "I'm so used to not talking and..." She trailed off feeling Jungkook kick her from under the table.

She looked up at Jungkook who was signalling to Jimin and Taehyung, reminding her they weren't alone.

"So... Mum I was thinking my friend, Jimin is having some family issues his parents aren't too nice and we were wondering if he and his sister can stay here for a week" Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean aren't too nice?" His mum asked Jungkook looked at Jimin for consent which he received when Jimin nodded at him "their abusing him" Jungkook said "and I thought it was just our house" Jungmi mumbled under her breath maybe a little to loud since everyone managed to hear.

Jungkook knew he had messed up when Taehyung and Jimin looked at him, eyes wide and mouths slightly opened.

"Then yes of course he can stay, I would let him stay forever but you know your parents wouldn't agree with that" Jungkook's step mum said.

"I'm not hungry" Hyejung announced getting up and walking away.

"Yeah I know" Jungkook said in response to what his mother had said.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-
Who else thought it was just their house?