Saved 열둘(12)

"Someone looks pissed" Jungkook stated as Taehyung turned and looked at him "I was one minute late and the manager went off at me about how I should be on time! It literally has ruined my day!" Taehyung said.

Today was Thursday and Taehyung was at work,  Jungkook had come to visit him and to his surprise he was rather pissed.

"If I'm late or early she goes off for no reason!" Taehyung whined "what could I do to make you happier?" Jungkook asked "take me on a date" Taehyung smiled.

"Alright what them do you finish work?" Jungkook asked "6" Taehyung said "then I'll see you at 6" Jungkook said "wait you're really gonna take me?" Taehyung asked "yeah it will make you happier no?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah it will but, you don't have to and I don't want to bother you" Taehyung said "no no, we are going on a date I'm coming to pick you up at 6" Jungkook smiled and with that he walked away.

°*•°*•°*•°*

"You actually came?" Was what Taehyung said when he saw Jungkook outside of the cafe "of course now let's go" Jungkook said putting his hand out for Taehyung to take which he did a slight blush painted on his cheeks.

"How comes you get shy when you hold my hand but not when you hold Jimin's?" Jungkook asked "let's not talk about Jimin today just me and you, he has a girlfriend and honestly even though I love him alot and really want him to be ours, that's if you still want us, I think if I really love him I should tell him be happy, even if it means attending his wedding wishing we were the ones walking down the isle with him, I want him to be happy even if I'm not his reason" Taehyung said sad smile on his lips as his eyes watered.

"Hey don't cry, I'm sure we'll get over him soon" Jungkook said "let's start by having fun today with out thinking about him, what do you think?" Jungkook asked "Sounds like a plan, where first?".

"To the cinema to watch a movie".

It took about 20 minutes to get to the cinema and about 30 second to want to leave.

Once the boys brought their tickets and sat down they spotted a familiar black haired boy and a brown haired girl resting on his shoulder.

"Didn't think he would be here" Jungkook said "me neither" Taehyung said "do you wanna stay or do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's just stay we've already paid for the tickets" Taehyung sighed sitting down, Jungkook doing the same.

Though when the movie played neither of the boys paid attention to it and instead paid attention to Jimin who was paying attention to the movie and his girlfriend.

Many people in the audience cried because he movie they were watching was sad, Taehyung was one of the many that cried but not because of the movie but because he realised he would never be the one for Jimin.

He would never be the one Jimin interlocks hands with.

He would never be the one Jimin smiled at with loving eyes.

He would never be the one Jimin stayed up late night talking to.

He would never be the person Jimin said I love you to.

He would never hear those words from Jimin.

And it hurt.

"Taehyung let's just go" Jungkook said getting up and pulling Taehyung out of the cinema room.

On they way out Jungkook hugged Taehyung and began speaking "why are you crying?" He asked "Jungkook it hurts, It really hurts alot" he said.

"I know Tae, but we'll get over it, together I promise" Jungkook said letting go of Taehyung to cup his cheeks and peck his lips.

Jungkook's eyes also watered seeing Taehyung cry so much, they were both feeling the same thing, just one was better at hiding it.

–✡–✡–✡–

First chapter that Jimin isn't the main focus.
And I'm sorry it's quite short!