Saved 여덟(8)

"Yeah I'll meet you in a bit" Jimin sighed over the phone "alright bye I love you" Yerin said "yeah I love you too" Jimin said before hanging up.

"You going out?" Jisoo asked "mhh, Yerin wants to meet up" Jimin sighed "uh.. I know I've said this before before I'm sorry about what happened on Saturday" Jisoo said

"It's fine it's been 3 days since anyways" Jimin said grabbing his jacket and car keys "I won't be back until tomorrow so don't wait up" Jisoo said as Jimin left the house.

°*•°*•°*•°*

Yerin and Jimin spent the morning together and then Yerin dropped Jimin off to work. Where he worked for 5 hours before she came to pick him up, but when she did a group of people were already there waiting for him.

Those people being, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Sanhee, Taehyung and Songha Taehyung's new best friend.

"Uh... What are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked when he saw them "we thought we would hang out with you today" Hoseok said.

"You should have told me I would have told you I can't make I'm supposed to be hanging out with Yerin today" Jimin said looking at Yerin who stood besides him.

"Well surely we can all hang out together right?" Yoongi asked "I guess, you don't mind do you?" Jimin turned to Yerin "no, I don't mind" she smiled.

"Then it's sorted" Taehyung smiled "so... What were you guys gonna do?" Jimin asked "we we're gonna watch a movie, finish off from last time" Jungkook informed "by the way this is Sanhee, my best friend, Sanhee that's Jimin he's one you met last week and that's his girlfriend" Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah that reminds me Jimin this is my best friend Songha, Songha that's Jimin and like Jungkook said his girlfriend" Taehyung said.

"It's nice to see you both" Jimin said bowing slightly "you too" Songha and Sanhee smiled "so, is he the only one that's actually dating someone out of all of you?" Sanhee asked "no.. Yoongi and Hoseok are dating each other" Jimin said.

"They don't act like it" Jungkook said "that's because we don't want to make anyone feel like the 3rd wheel" Hoseok smiled "alright enough about that off to watch the movie!" Yoongi said.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked "to your house" Hoseok said "well that's nice to know" Jimin sighed.

*•°*•°*•°*

"Wow this is the first time I've been to Jimin's house" Yerin said "what! How could you never have come to his house when you've been dating for more than a year?" Hoseok asked.

"I usually go to her house and Jisoo is usually here being annoying so it's better to not come here" Jimin said "anyways enough about that what do you wanna watch?" Jimin asked.

Once the movie was decided everyone sat down and began watching it well most people were watching it a few people like Taehyung and Jungkook were just watching each other and whispering about things.

After about to hours the movie had ended and Songha instantly suggested they played a game. That game being truth or dare.

Jimin wanted to say no but he didn't want to seem to suspicious and just said fine and went to go get some alcohol Yerin going with him.

When the couple returned the game started.

The rule was If you don't do the dare or tell the truth you have to drink a shot.

Songha being the one who suggested the game was the first to go and instantly questioned Jungkook.

"Truth or dare Jungkook?" Songha said "truth" Jungkook sighed "what were you like in highschool" Songha asked.

"Highschool?" Jungkook questioned "I was... Hmm how do you say it, i was a confused person so I did some wrong things I guess you could say" Jungkook said "like what?" Songha asked "hey it's one question only!" Yoongi interrupted.

"Alright well I guess Jungkook's next" Songha sighed "Yerin truth or dare" Jungkook said "truth" Yerin said "what was your first impression on Jimin" Jungkook asked.

"Well... I thought he was just a shy kid who had bad taste in fashion If I'm being honest" Yerin said looking at Jimin.

"Why? His fashion is good" Sanhee said "it is now that I've changed him, he only used to wear hoodies and sweat pants even now I don't let him go shopping on his own because he just buys the same thing" Yerin said.

"So you picked everything he's wearing?" Yoongi asked "mhh" Yerin nodded "alright back to the game" Songha said.

"Taehyung truth or dare" Yerin said "uh... Dare I guess" Taehyung said "I dare you to tell me the truth about that bracelet, it's not really a friendship bracelet is it?" Yerin asked.

Taehyung sighed looking over at Jimin who shook his head, Taehyung picked up his cup drinking the liquid inside of it. "It's not my place to tell you" Taehyung said.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Jimin said getting up Taehyung following close behind.

Jimin went upstairs since the bathroom downstairs was broken, Taehyung obviously followed him.

Just as Jimin was about to close the bathroom door Taehyung pushed it open "what?" Jimin asked "why didn't you tell her Jimin?" He asked "tell her what Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"That we used to date Jimin you know you can't keep it from her forever" Taehyung said "as long as you and Jungkook don't say anything she won't know" Jimin said pushing the door.

"If you can't tell her then just break up with her" Taehyung said "fuck off Taehyung" Jimin pushing him and shutting the door.

With a sigh Taehyung turned around and walked back to the living room where the others were.

-✡-✡-✡-

Double update and! I'm publishing a new book soon,