Saved 스물하나 (21)

"You think we should talk about how we've changed and what has happened in the last 5 years?" Taehyung asked "yeah I mean we can a better understanding of each other that way" Namjoon said.

Today was Saturday, the boys had met up Jin, Songha, Sanhee and Namjoon had come along and they were currently eating breakfast while talking.

"Well who should go first?" Hoseok asked "I think Taehyung shouted go first he's changed he most" Jungkook stated "no I haven't" Taehyung said.

"Oh please, the Taehyung I knew 5 years ago was innocent bean, got shy easily and was rarely angry, but this Taehyung is dirty, rarely shy and is always angry" Jimin said.

"It's not good to get shy quickly and I'm not always angry, and I actually shower twice a day" Taehyung smiled "you know what I mean" Jimin said.

"Even if what he said isn't true we would like to know what happened in the 5 years of course if your not comfortable talking about it it's fine" Yoongi said.

"How about someone else just goes first?" Taehyung asked "alright who wants to go first?" Jin asked "is there a point in me going I mean everyone know I did therapy and then went to college and met Ryan who was my best friend and passed away 2 years ago, and then I went to back into therapy and went to university were I met Yerin and we started dating and broke up last week" Jimin said.

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss, it must have been hard for you" Namjoon said "it's ok" Jimin said "Alright who's next?" He added "how about Yoongi and Hoseok go next?" Taehyung asked "sure" Hoseok smiled.

"Well, honestly nothing has really changed, unlike Jimin I didn't have to go to college and so I just stayed at home I haven't really been through anything in the last 5 years so everything is pretty much the same" Hoseok said.

"Unlike Hoseok, when we started dating 4 years ago my dad found out, and I got kicked out and so I stayed with Jimin for a month and started working at Hoseok's dad's company and after that month I moved out and I've been living in my own since, apart from that everything has been normal just going to college and work." Yoongi said.

"Oh I'm sorry that happened" Namjoon said "it's fine" Yoongi said "I think Namjoon and Jin should go next" Hoseok said.

"Nothing has changed in my life I'm still working at that school you guys used to go to the only difference is that Namjoon and I are married" Jin smiled "I wish it was the same for me, but with a brother like Taehyung your life really can't stay the same" Namjoon said.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes as Namjoon began explaining.

"Hmm... 5 years ago, I was in university then and I finished that in September, not long after that my mum got cancer and after 2 years she passed away, Taehyung and I had to start working harder than usual, I mean it wasn't easy but we managed, and since Taehyung didn't take mum's death to well he wasn't doing good for 1 year and then when he was better he moved out and I went to live with Jin not long after that we got married" Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry for your loss I know what it's like to lose a mother" Jungkook said "she left us with a smile, so I want to make sure I'm living with a smile" Namjoon said.

"Taehyung you wanna go next? Put in the remaining puzzle pieces?" Namjoon asked "you haven't left me much of a choice" Taehyung sighed.

"After we broke up I didn't study alot and missed alot of classes because I didn't take the break up as well as I thought I would, but after 2 month my mum told me I had to start getting my grades up and she won't except it being that low, so I had to start going to school again and I did that and got my grades back up then when school finished I graduated and like Namjoon said mum got cancer, I didn't really care at first if I'm honest because she seemed fine she looked healthy she didn't ever seem in pain but after a year she start getting worse." Taehyung paused taking a deep breath.

"That's when I started to feel bad and upset then I wanted to make her happy so I went to college and studied hard that's where I met Songha, one year in college mum died that's when everything fell apart I started dating around, even I don't know why I did that, I left all the work to Namjoon I didn't get a job and left him to work, I just stopped caring even Songha tried to help me but nothing did the trick nothing worked, I eventually got a job and dated around less and about a month before I met you again I had taken a break, girls were just getting on my nerves and all the boys just weren't any good" Taehyung sighed.

"When I met you Jimin I slowed down and when I met Jungkook I completely gave up and started chasing you guys, then we became friends and that's it" Taehyung said.

"That's why he's so dirty" Songha said earning a kick under the table from Taehyung "If you were all hurt from the break up then why did you do it?" Jin asked.

"I don't think Jungkook was effected" Taehyung joked though Jungkook didn't really take it as a joke "yeah my mum said that too" Jungkook sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"I was just joking I didn't think you weren't effected by it" Taehyung stated "I was but, I just...uh I used to hid my feelings because everyone else was going through something so I didn't want to bother them, and now even when I want to show some kind of hurt it's hard" Jungkook admitted.

"So you haven't actually told us how you've feel?" Taehyung asked "I mean not really, of course sometimes but rarely" Jungkook shrugged.

"Really, well... Tell us one time you weren't honest" Jimin said "mhh.. how about I just tell you about the last 5 years instead?" Jungkook suggested not really wanting to make anyone feel bad about the things he hasn't told them.

"Go ahead" Namjoon said.

"well after we broke up I went home much like the rest of you I just wanted to cry but because Jungmi and Saejung my sisters weren't doing to well and were only getting worse and worse each day, I didn't want anyone else to stress as well as I wasn't used to showing the emotion hurt, so I didn't cry and I just went on with my day at dinner time I told my family they were sorry, but nothing really changed." Jungkook sighed.

"After a few months we heard there was someone in Busan who could help Mihyun because she wasn't mentally well so we stayed there where I met Sanhee, after a few years we came back for a week when Jungmin was released from prison and then we went back to Busan and came back a few months ago with Sanhee and her family" Jungkook finished with a smiled

Sanhee and Songha went next pretty much saying nothing but once they were done Namjoon asked if anyone had anything else to say to which everyone said no.

-✡-✡-✡-

Guess what?

The end is near!
(7 chapters left!)