Saved 하나(1)

5 years later

"Jimin hurry up were gonna be late!" Jisoo shouted "alright alright I'm coming!" Jimin said rushing down the stairs "I hope he's handsome" Jimin said grabbing his phone and rushing out of the house Jisoo following behind him.

"I think he's better looking than your girlfriend" Jisoo smiled, "oh please my Girlfriend is a goddess" Jimin smiled "the goddess of sluts!" Jisoo mumbled under her breath getting into the passengers seat of Jimin's car.

Today they were going to meet Jisoo's boyfriend-Kihyun-, at his favourite café not even Jisoo had been there it was and today was going to be their first time.

Jimin was driving them to the cafe, he had gotten his driving license shortly after he finished his therapy 3 years ago.

Since he had been doing well, he was able to look into the mirror, though he unfortunately just stuck to himself, but after it was over he went to university for a year where he made some friends and met his girlfriend, they had been dating for a little over a year and met a few months before Jimin left university.

They were having their 15th month anniversary in two days. Yep they had one every month, just because they wanted to.

But anyways back to the story.

As Jimin and Jisoo walked into the Cafe that they were meeting Kihyun In they spotted him and instantly waved at him as they walked over.

"Kihyun" Jisoo smiled giving him a hug, as he kissed her on her cheek "are you ok?" He asked "mhh I'm ok... Jimin, this Kihyun my boyfriend, Kihyun this is Jimin my brother" Jisoo smiled.

Kihyun reached out to shake Jimin's hand with a smile, a smile that Jimin returned while shaking his hand "it's nice to meet you" Kihyun said.

"Likewise" Jimin said letting of Kihyun's hand once he felt like they had shaken hands for long enough.

°*•°*•°*•°*

Kihyun, Jisoo and Jimin had been at the Café for about 2 hours they had eaten and talked alot, Jimin had told Kihyun lots of stories about Jisoo and Kihyun had done the same.

They were now getting ready to leave Jisoo and Kihyun were going on a date while Jimin was heading home.

"Well it was nice to finally meet you Jimin" Kihyun smiled "I can say the same for you, you seem like a great person and I can see you make Jisoo happy so that's two good things" Jimin smiled.

"Alright guys break it up! We need to go otherwise we're gonna miss the movie" Jisoo sighed pulling Kihyun along as she walked away.

"Bye Jimin" she waved Kihyun doing the same.

Jimin waved back untill they turned around, a small sigh left his lips as he walked over to the counter to order a drink he was a little bit thirst.

"Hello sir what can I help you with?" The lady at the counter asked "umm can I just get a drink?" Jimin asked "sure, what would you like? We have all sorts of drinks" the lady said "any coffee drink you recommend?" Jimin asked "Chocolate latte?" She asked.

"Sure why not" Jimin smiled "alright that will be ₩7,000.00" the lady smiled "thank you" Jimin said pulling out his phone and paying.

A few moments later a male walked out of the back door and placed the drink on the counter saying "1 chocolate Latte" before walking off.

Recognizing the voice slightly, Jimin instantly looked up only to see the back of the man who had placed the drink on the counter and before he could say anything the guys disappeared into the back doors.

"Sorry do you know what that man's name is?" Jimin asked the lady who had taken his order. "Um.. I'm not to sure sorry" the lady smiled "oh thank you" Jimin said taking his drink and walking out of the shop.

One thought on his mind.

Why did he sound so much like Taehyung?

-✡-✡-✡-

Season 2, les go!
Also it's like 12:06am my time I can't wait I'm sorry!
And thank you for 4.04k I really appreciate it