Help삼십칠(37)

Today was supposed to be the same as usual but it was different very different.

The day began normal Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook got ready for school, it continued beginning normal they went to school came back after about 7 hours, everything was normal untill dinner time came around.

Jungkook's step mum announced that dinner was ready, and in a few minutes everyone was sitting at the table Taehyung had come over once more and one of Junghye's friends joined them, her name was Chaeyoung.

And Mihyun was being good so she had joined them.

Things continued to be normal until the front door opened a man and woman walked in.

No-body from the kitchen managed to hear over their talking but when the man and woman entered the room things instantly went quiet and Miyeon stood up instantly saying "J-Junghyun, Yoonha, what are you guys doing back already?".

"Who are they?" Junghyun, the man asked pointing to the faces in which he didn't recognize "ah.. they are my students i'm tutoring them today, um... that's Chaeyoung, Taehyung an-" Junghyun cut her off "I don't care just get us something to eat" Junghyun said going to sit and the head on the table were no-one sat. Yoonha sat next to him.

"So... If their your students why does that girl look so familiar?" Junghyun asked pointing at Chaeyoung "she looks like that girl I kicked out 2 months ago" Junghyun said picking up an knife and stabbing it into the table as he looked at Hyejung who stared down at the floor.

"You guys wouldn't have had friends round when we weren't here it would you?" Yoonha asked "I told you there my students Chaeyoung must look like her" Miyeon smiled.

"What about that boy? What his full name his age and his address if there your students you should know that much about them." Junghyun said.

"His name is Park Jimin he's 18 and he lives with Kim Taehyung the other boy who is also 18" Miyeon said "then why are they still in school If they're 18?" Junghye asked.

"Because they have late Birthdays" Miyeon said "If I find out their not your students Jungkook and Hyejung will get into trouble" Junghyun said.

"Why us?" Hyejung asked "because she looks just like your friend and I've seen those kids at Jungkook's school... Wait a minute!" Junghyun said realizing.

"You don't work at Jungkook's school and I've seen them there! You lied to me!" Junghyun shouted picking up a plate and throwing it at Miyeon, it would have hit her if Saejung didn't jump in the way making it his her head instead of her mothers

"S-Saejung" Miyeon gasped seeing blood trail down her neck.

Jimin, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Taehyung's eyes were wide in shock but none of them could move, as they were frozen in fear.

"Junghyun, please let me treat her wound, I promise I won't lie and I'll tell the truth! Please just let me treat her wound!" Miyeon begged knowing her husband would probably say no.

"No leave her!" Junghyun shouted "If I'm gonna die I want to take him with me, don't worry I'll be fine" Saejung whispered before passing out "if another person dies the police will have to get involved and you won't get away with lying let her treat the wound" Jungkook said his gaze laying low.

"Your smart Jungkook, treat her wound go Jungkook, If you think your so smart you treat her wound" Junghyun said no-one said a word Jungkook didn't bother moving an inch.

"oh right I forgot you can't" Junghyun smirked "Miyeon go treat her wound Yoonha go with her and make sure nothing weird happens" he added Miyeon didn't hesitate to pick her daughter up and run off with her.

"So.. Jimin tell me why your here" Junghyun said "I... I um.." Jimin stuttered "just tell him the truth" Junghye said "I moved out recently and was staying here for one day" Jimin said "why did you move out?" Junghyun asked.

"My dad was abusing me" Jimin said, Junghyun began laughing "you... Ran away because your dad was abusing you! Really let's see then do you have any proof?" Junghyun asked.

Jimin remained silent clenching his fist "please just show him proof" Jungmi said Jimin sighed ready to give proof but before he could Taehyung pulled out his phone doing something on there before giving it to Junghyun "proof" He said.

Junghyun stood up walking over to Jimin with the phone in his hand he bent over to Jimin playing the video making sure Jimin could see the video.

"Is that you, and your dad?" Junghyun asked Jimin nodded too scared to speak Junghyun turned up the volume allow Jimin to hear himself screaming.

The sound was to much to handle and he began shaking and covering his ears keeping his eyes closed "you don't have to watch it I know your imagining it" Junghyun said.

"Stop! He can't handle it!" Taehyung said pulling Jimin towards him "look around Taehyung's no-one here can handle it" Junghyun said.

Taehyung looked around everyone was covering their ears and trembling the only ones that weren't was Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Junghye.

Taehyung grabbed his phone turning it off "there's no need for you to do this! Why would you play it if you knew they would react like that?".

The boys and girls slowly stopped shaking a few of them still totally out of it while others weren't.

"Because I love it...I love seeing them in fear and shake totally scared" Junghyun said to Taehyung "you crazy bastard!" Jungmin shouted getting up he was one of he few that were no-longer shaken up by the video.

Jungmin picked up a knife his face red from angry "how could you say that about us! Your fucking sick!" He shouted and before anyone could stop him he had stabbed the knife into Junghyun's back.

A small gasp left Jimin, Taehyung, Chaeyoung and Jisoo's lips Jungmin pulled out the knife just to stab him once more shouting the words 'die' and 'rot in hell'.

After a few seconds Hyejung and Jungkook got up pulling Jungmin away "stop Min! He's not worth the time you'll have to face in jail" Hyejung said "I will go to jail for eternity if it means he will die!" Jungmin shouted trying to run Junghyun to who had dropped to the floor.

Just then Yoonha walked in, her eyes widening at the scene before her"Junghyun!" Yoonha screamed as she ran over to him holding him in her arms "someone call an ambulance!" Yoonha screamed.

No-one moved an inch even Jungmin had stopped fighting it "I said call the fucking ambulance!" Yoonha shouted looking over at the people around her.

"No-one here wants him to live" Junghye breathed out "shut up! I want him to live call the ambulance!" Yoonha shouldn't once more "let it go, he's already dead" Jungwon sighed.

"How can I let it go!?" Yoonha shouted silence took place in the room for a moment. Yoonha put Junghyun down on the floor she placed a hand on his heart there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"When I find out who did this I will make sure they rot in jail!" Yoonha screamed "isn't it obvious that I did it! I am still holding the knife and i have blood all over my hands" Jungmin spat.

"Watch you will spend the rest of your life in jail! I promise you!" Yoonha said her shaky and bloody hands pulling out her phone she began calling the police.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

So Junghyun dies the same day Jimin, Jisoo and Taehyung met him.At first I was writing it as Jungmin who got hit with the plate but I changed it to Saejung so it might have he when talking about her.

Also I wanted to say I will be making a new account for my darker fanfics just because there are alot of dark stories I wanna write but I'm not writing because of a few people that know about this account, so I when I finished writing my new Vminkook book obsessed, I will post it on the other account! But untill then please continue showing loving this book?