Help이십사(24)

"Taehyung are you coming? I'm going to walk Jimin home" Jungkook said "uh.. no I have... Uh plans! So no I can't come..." Taehyung lied, he had never lied to them before and it broke his heart to lie to them.

Not only that but they could tell he was lying "um... Are you sure?" Jungkook asked "yeah of course, now quickly go before Jimin gets in trouble" Taehyung said.

"Alright, let's go Jimin" Jungkook said walking off Jimin following behind him.

As soon as they were out of sight, Taehyung broke down, the tears he had held back began running down his cheeks.

He didn't know what he was gonna do now who was he gonna spend time with? He knew he couldn't be around Jungkook or Jimin too long without crying.

Yoongi and Hoseok were like always in their own world and they weren't really as close as Taehyung was to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Why did it have to end up like this?" Taehyung asked himself.

✴=✴=✴

When Jimin got home his dad decided to beat him, for no reason whatsoever, if it was anything to do with the things that happened at school Jimin would have know his dad would have said something. But he didn't and Jimin assumed it was for no reason just like ever other time.

When his dad was done he went straight to his room as usual, he cleaned his wounds and he forgot, he forgot about Taehyung's suspicious behaviour he forgot ask him if he was ok.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Yes this is extremely short it is more
of a filler than a chapter