Help삼십심(33)

12 years ago

"Jiminie what do you think about having an older sister?" Mrs park asked 6 year old Jimin "I would love to have a big sister! But you already had me so she would be younger right?" Jimin asked.

"My baby is so smart" Mrs park said hugging Jimin "yes that is true but.. your dad and I were thinking of adopting your friend Jisoo".

"Whats adoption?" Jimin asked "it's when you take someone else's child and look after them as if they were your own" Mrs park explained "and your friend Jisoo... Her parents passed a few days ago which is why you haven't seen her much recently".

"Oh.. so she'll be my... Adopted sister?" Jimin asked "mmh" his mother nodded "so we can hang out all the time together?!" Jimin asked his eyes sparkling with joy "yep, but it's gonna take a bit of time before she comes" Mrs park smiled

"I can't wait!" Jimin smiled.

←~×^×^×~→
←~×v×v×~→

"Jisooyah~" Jimin smiled running into her room, his smile instantly vanished when he saw her crying on her bed, he instantly ran over to her.

"Jisoo, what's wrong?" He asked softly "Jimin... I miss my mum and dad, I miss them so much Jimin, why did they leave me behind why did they go... I want to go with them" Jisoo asked looking down at her hands.

It had been about a year since Jisoo had joined the Parks and things always seemed fine. This was he first time Jimin had seen Jisoo show an emotion that wasn't happy.

"Jisoo, don't say that, if you left I would be heart broken, it's okay, let's not be sad about it, your parents wouldn't want to see you crying when they're watching from heaven" Jimin said hugging his best friend who had become his sister.

Jisoo only sobbed harder in Jimin's arms.

✴=✴=✴

Jimin shot up tears running down his cheeks, his chest heaving, that dream he constantly had once a year in the same day happened once more.

He grabbed his phone checking the time it was 3am. While checking the time Jimin noticed the date, it was November 2.

The day Jisoo's parents had died.

Jimin looked at Jungkook sleeping figure before getting out of his bed and walking to Jisoo's room.

As Jimin raised a hand to knock on Jisoo's door he heard her quiet sobs from the outside, he sighed knowing it was best to leave her. Jisoo didn't like to be comforted when she cried.

She used to love it when she was younger but now she dislikes it for reasons she's never shared.

Jimin walked back to Jungkook's room getting back into bed although he knew he wouldn't sleep, something he had found himself doing more than usual when he was with Jungkook.

And to be honest he hated it. He missed staying up thinking about things and realising other things. When he got more sleep he found himself thinking less. Something he always used to do.

Jimin may have always worn a smile in front of Taehyung, Jungkook and everyone else but he couldn't help but feel unhappy and slightly uneasy.

And he wonders how long will it take for him to get rid of the this feeling.

How long will it take for him to get used to not seeing his parents.

To get used to not getting beat.

To get used to not going shopping for no reason.

To get used to being free.

✴=✴=✴

When Jimin's alarm went off he went into the shower. Something Jimin had been struggling with ever since he moved in with Jungkook was the mirror in the bathroom. It was the reason he threw up every morning.

He would see a glimpse of himself when he would be going into the shower and immediately end up throwing up. Once he'd come out of the shower, the mirror was covering in steam so he couldn't see himself that much.

Jimin had been tempted to break it but didn't, telling himself it's not his house and he can't go around breaking things.

But seeing your bruises that went down your shoulder to your legs didn't help and Jimin knew those would take time to heal.

✴=✴=✴

Today school was the same as usual for Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi, but for Jungkook it wasn't he couldn't stop thinking about what he had said to Jimin last night.

What he had said about kissing him. And it was starting to effect him since everytime he looked at Taehyung his eyes would immediately trail down to his lips, he just couldn't help it.

At the end of school Taehyung asked if Jimin and Jungkook wanted to watch a movie together, Jungkook said yes while Jimin said no and he was busy.

"Jimin are you really busy? It's not because of what happened last time is it?" Taehyung asked as he drove the boys home.

"Do you really want to know?" Jimin asked, both Jungkook and Taehyung nodded "I'm going to spend the day with Jisoo" Jimin said Jungkook frowned "You? Your going to spend the day with Jisoo?" he asked.

"Yes why?" Jimin asked "it's just that you guys haven't said much to each other since you came to live with me" Jungkook said "so.. we're not that close, but we have made plans today and we can't miss them" Jimin said.

"Suspicious" Taehyung said "it's really not suspicious, she's my....my sister, I can spend time with her what is suspicious is that you think it is suspicious, I mean what exactly is suspicious about me having plans with my sister? Nothing is suspicious" Jimin said.

"You said suspicious way too many times, that's suspicious" Taehyung said pulling up outside of Jungkook's house "it's really not" Jimin smiled "that's enough guys" Jungkook said getting out of the car, Jimin and Taehyung doing the same.

Taehyung locked the car as Jungkook unlocked the house door. As soon as Jimin entered the house he ran upstairs straight to Jisoo's room.

Only to find she wasn't in there.

"She better have not gone without me" Jimin mumbled under his breath pulling out his phone as he did Jisoo's bathroom door opened and she walked out dressed in black.

"Oh Jimin.. what are you doing here?" Jisoo smiled "did you go yet?" Jimin asked Jisoo smile slowly faded as she spoke "no... Do you... Do you want to go together?" She asked.

"Yes.. I wanted to ask you before I left this morning but I thought you might want your space" Jimin smiled "thank you Jimin, I don't know where I would be without you" She said.

"I wouldn't know where I would be without you" Jimin said "I haven't done anything for you Jimin, I've only ran away and hid while you got hurt, despite that you took me with you because you knew I could have gotten hurt even though I haven't done anything for you" Jisoo said her voice breaking as her eyes watered.

Jimin knew she was very emotional right now, so he did what any brother would do and hugged her.

Because at the end of the day Jisoo was still his best friend even if she hid and left him to suffer which he didn't respect her for it she was still human and still his very first friend.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

What if I told you there was book 2 and there was
a little more than 10 chapters left to this book 1?

What would you say?

Would it change anything?

Would you think the Ending might not be a
happy/sad ending as you thought?

Also last chapter of the day! I'll be back on Wednesday!