Help삼십팔(38)

Disclaimer!

I do not know how many years each sentence for what
crime is supposed to be and the following information
is made up so please do Not take any of this seriously.

"3 years of prison?" Hyejung asked "yes ma'am, he would get more but your dad was abusive as well as your mum and when he was killing him it could have been seen as an act of self defense but at the end of the day your dad was also a criminal" the police officer explained.

"Alright" Jungwon said "well you guys will be ok to leave in a few hours we just have to sort out a few more things about the abuse and rape charges for Jeon Yoonha as well as your father's will to know what is gonna happen with his business and any other things" the police man stated.

"Thank you officer, honestly you have done alot for us" Hyejung bowed "just doing my job" the officer said before walking off.

It had been a few hours since the police had come to the Jeon, Hwang and Song's house and Jungmin had gone to be interrogated as soon as they arrived at the police station. And only now 2 hours later were they hearing the news.

Jungwon sighed "Min really didn't deserve this" Saejung said her eyes watering, she had come along after waking up at the sound of the police sirens.

"Will he even make it out? That's 3 years of being alone, he's already suicidal how will he survive in there? How will I survive if he doesn't?!" Saejung asked tears already making their way down her cheeks.

"Honey don't think like that, Jungmin is strong boy, he will make it out, I promise" Miyeon said patting Saejung's back.

Even Miyeon was trying to hold her tears back, she wasn't upset that Junghyun had died but that Jungmin was the one that killed him.

After a few minutes the police man came back "Kim Taehyung, Kim Jisoo, Son Chaeyoung and Park Jimin" you are gonna have to call you parents in, well Kim Jisoo your apparently adopted by Park Jihyun and Park Jirae, is that true?" The officer asked.

"Yes but we ran away a few days ago" Jisoo said "well, why hasn't a report been put out then?" The officer asked "we too don't know" Jisoo said.

"Well is your brother ok? I mean those two boys have been holding his hand but he's not really responding" the officer asked. "He's a bit shaken up by the situation, that's all" Jisoo said "oh yes that makes sense" the officer said before turning to Chaeyoung.

"Son Chaeyoung please call you parents, you as well Kim Taehyung" He said "can I call my brother instead?" Taehyung asked "yes as long as he's older that 18" the officer said

✴=✴=✴

"Kim Taehyung just what on earth allowed you to end up at the police station!?" Namjoon asked his mother following close behind him "why is mum here?" Taehyung asked.

"Did you really think I would keep this from her! What happened and who are all these people?! Please tell me you were just in a club or some shit!" Namjoon said "Namjoon language" his mother reminded keeping her eyes down at the floor she hadn't looked at Taehyung once.

"Mum.. how are you so calm right now?!" Namjoon asked "Taehyung what is going on? Why are you here?" Mrs Kim asked finally looking up at Taehyung giving him a look that made him gulp loudly.

After about 30 minutes Namjoon and Mrs Kim had been updated on the situation as well as Chaeyoung's parents who had showed up a few minutes after Namjoon and his mother.

Namjoon let out a slight sigh "so your tell me, their dad was abusing them and then he played that video that I told you to delete and then everyone started shaking and covering their ears and Then you stopped him from playing it and asked him what he's doing this for and he told it was because he liked seeing them in fear and then Jungmin, Jungkook step brother stabbed him, and then Jungkook's mum came into the room and started shouting and screaming at you guys before calling the police?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who nodded at every word.

"I don't buy it.. it just seems weird I mean why not just call the police from when they were first getting abused?" Namjoon asked "when you dad is a rich man who can get any lawyer what use is tell the police?" Hyejung asked.

"That's true, but If he didn't think one of you were gonna get mad and stab him then he shouldn't have thought about getting a lawyer" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, I don't think you understand the amount of fear you feel when it comes to being abused and raped, its a disgusting feeling that leaves you scared, some get used to it and eventually stop thinking about the police, while other continue to think about it but don't do it because they know it could end up with one of them dead, most of us are either suicidal or do self harm If the plan back fired the consequence could be more than one life, a life we didn't want to lose" Jungkook explained

"Makes sense" Namjoon said "he's your father though, how could someone stab their own father?" Namjoon asked "how could a father stab their own child?" Mihyun asked silence following her words

Silence that Jungwon broke "look I don't know what your father is like but that man was not a father to any of us, he would have sex with girls who were underage without their consent despite them being his own child, and he would make the rest of us watch, he would beat or torture one of us and make the rest of us watched and If we closed our eyes he would only make the person feel more pain, he drove someone's mother so far that they took their life if I had any sort of feeling it wouldn't be love I've lived 5 years of my life fucking my own mother against my will and 7 years being abused by my dad, so please understand what that does to a child and that my dad is not your dad and my mum is not your mum".

"My dad died when I was younger so I don't know what it would be like to have a dad at your age.." Namjoon paused, those words hitting Jisoo's heart hard, Namjoon continued "I know your mum is not my mum but I've also never been through those things and I'm sorry for making it out as if it was nothing" Namjoon said, he was honestly sorry.

"As long as you know your were wrong it's fine" Jaewon said before Namjoon could say anything the police officer walked over to the group Jungmin following behind him in cuffs and green coveralls.

"You guys have 10 minutes to talk to him before he goes" the officer said before walking away leaving Jungmin with his family.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Double update!
Also thank you for 2.83k this book is growing so fast.