Help십사(14)

The boys had already showered so they headed straight to the supermarket in Taehyung's car.

Yep Taehyung drives. And he drives fast so they were there within 5 minutes.

The shopping only took 20 minutes since Jimin told them each what to get before they split up and met at the till.

Taehyung drove Jimin back home.

And unfortunately for him he was 3 minutes late so his mum was waiting outside for him, anger written all over her face untill she saw Jungkook and Taehyung getting out the car.

She put on a fake smile.

"Sorry we're late here was a lot of traffic" Taehyung lied "it's fine but what are you doing here? And who is that fine man?" Mrs park asked.

"Oh that's is my friends he's name is Jungkook, and I came to give Jimin a ride home also to help him out with the shopping" Taehyung said.

"You want help bringing these inside?" Jungkook asked Jimin "uh... Sure" Jimin replied walking past Mrs park with a few bags in his hand.

He didn't even bother greeting her nor looking at her.

Jungkook followed behind Jimin with a few bags. if Mrs park wasn't talking to Taehyung she would have stopped him.

As soon as Jungkook entered the house he was hit by the smell of alcohol, and a dim room yes, there were widows but there were also curtains that were only slightly undrawn.

"Oh your home Jimin, did you miss being here?" Mr park asked seeing Jimin and Jungkook walk into the kitchen "yes" Jimin smiled "oh where's your sister?" Mr park asked.

"She still at Taehyung's house with their other friends she'll be home later" Jimin said a smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook didn't have to know alot about drunk people to know that Mr park had definitely drunk alcohol and a that morning.

"Alright well tell your friend to leave we have shit to do" Mr park said his choice of words shocking Jungkook slightly but he made sure not to show it.

"There's still more shopping outside..." Jimin trailed off seeing Taehyung and Mrs park walk in to the kitchen with the remaining bags.

"That's all of them" Mrs park said "ok now tell your friends to leave we have things to do" Mr park said "there not his friends their Jisoo's friends" Mrs park corrected.

"Then why are they dropping him home?" Mr park asked "because their lovely boys but anyways thank you for taking care of our Jimin" Mrs park said with a smile.

"Yes thank you for everything" Jimin said "uh.. yeah your welcome" Taehyung said "Jimin go see them out" Mr park said.

"Ok" Jimin said walking over to the door Taehyung and Jungkook following him.

When they were outside Jungkook spoke "are you gonna be ok?" He asked "yeah of course I will be, anyways thank you for your help and all the presents I'll make sure to pick them up when I can" Jimin smiled.

That's right Jimin forgot most of his gifts at Taehyung's house.

"Alright let's go Jungkook I'll drop you home" Taehyung said "alright bye Jimin we'll see you on tomorrow" Jungkook said getting into Taehyung's car.

"Bye Jimin" Taehyung said pecking Jimin's cheek before getting into the drivers seat and driving off leaving a blushing Jimin outside his house

✴=✴=✴

I

f Jimin knew how much shit was gonna go down at school when he was eating his lunch with his friends then he wouldn't have even stepped foot in school.

If Jungkook knew how shitty his friends Eunwoo, Soyeon, Lisa and Yugyeom were he would have never become friends with them.

But he didn't that's why when he sat with Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin he didn't expect much of it.

That was untill His friends walked over to him.

"Jungkook you haven't been sitting us lately" Soyeon sighed "I know it's just been nicer hanging around these guys" Jungkook smiled.

"Ok I admit Taehyung is cute but No-name four eyes and the other 2 aren't worth your time you should come back to us" Lisa smiled "umm... I think no" Jungkook sighed.

"Come on Jungkook you can't be seriously waisting time with these punks!" yugyeom said "their not punks their my friends" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook are you actually changing sides? And going from us to these bitches? We literally beat that one up the other day" Eunwoo sighed pointing to Yoongi, who looked down.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?" Jungkook asked standing up he'd had enough "I can hang out with whoever I want, It can be this No-name four eyes or the guy you beat up the other day I can be with whoever I want it's none of your business and you have no right to judge" he added his voice slightly louder than before. Something that caused other students to look.

"Wow... Jungkook you've really changed I didn't think you'd be like this, canceling your plans with us, not hanging up and now lashing out when we come to collect you?" Yugyeom asked.

"I didn't think you guys would be like this, I mean sure we've done some messed up shit, but I didn't think you'd start judging the people I chose to hang out with" Jungkook sighed "it's just weird Jungkook, suddenly you switch and pretty much cut us off and start hanging out with people that no-one even knows, it's like you suddenly went soft" Jaehyun spoke.

If anything Jaehyun and Lisa were the only ones that were Jungkook's real friend, they were the ones that were actually understanding of Jungkook when no-one else was. Jaehyun was the one that told Yugyeom, Soyeon and Eunwoo that maybe Jungkook was going through something and they needed to give him space.

They were the only one that thought about Jungkook's feelings, the only ones that was his friend for him and not his friend for his money like the others.

"Well I'm sorry I went soft, but I'm staying soft" Jungkook said sitting back down "... Is it something to do with your dad? Is that what it...." Soyeon trailed off seeing Jungkook's harsh glare.

"My family has nothing to do with it and even If they did it's not for you to be questioning me about" Jungkook said "alright alright I'm sorry but seriously Jungkook please just come back we've seriously missed you" Soyeon said.

"You only missed me for my money fuck off" Jungkook said "ugh let's just go This is waist of time and clearly Jungkook would rather spend time with these good for nothings than us" Yugyeom sighed walking off the others trailing behind him.

"What are you guys doing scatter!" Eunwoo shouted to the students that had gathered around, well they were gonna in an instant, yes Jungkook was the strongest out of bullies but that didn't mean the others couldn't do some permanent damage.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Double update