Saved 다섯 (5)

"so what do you guys usually do?" Jungkook asked as Jimin drove him to a near by Restaurant "well we go out to eat breakfast, so I hope you haven't eaten yet" Jimin said.

"Yeah I was supposed to but I woke up late as didn't have time" Jungkook admitted "well that's good" Jimin smiled as he pulled up outside of the restaurant.

"Are we here already?" Jungkook asked as Jimin got out of the car, he didn't hear him and just shut the door.

Jungkook took a deep breath before getting out of the car "you ready?" Jimin asked Jungkook nodded as they began walking inside.

The restaurant was small so it was easy to spot Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok who were already there. Unlike Jimin and Jungkook who instantly spotted the trio, they didn't notice them, since they were to busy engaged in a conversation.

"Hey guys" Jimin smiled catching their attention "your..." Hoseok began he was about to say Jimin was late but then he spotted Jungkook, as did Yoongi and Taehyung who jumped up and hugged Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung practically shouted as he hugged him, Jungkook who was slightly shocked at first eventually hugged him back.

The hug didn't last that long, Taehyung being the first to pull away. "I didn't get a hug like that when we met" Jimin pouted slightly "oh please you were with your girlfriend and you were sitting down" Taehyung said.

"True" Jimin smiled sitting down Jungkook and Taehyung doing the same "it's good to see you Jungkook" Hoseok smiled "same" Jungkook said.

"How have you been?" Yoongi asked.

The time goes by quickly as they begin catching up on each others past.

3 Hours later and they're still talking about themselves.

"I think you've all changed alot" Hoseok says as they walk out of the restaurant. The boys had eaten breakfast and were now on their way to do some shopping.

"I don't think I've changed much I've just died my hair and grew a few inches unlike Jungkook and Jimin" Taehyung said "what had changed about me?" Jungkook asked "you've cut your hair, lost your cheeks and you've grown alot your also not as skinny as before" Yoongi said.

"That is true" Jungkook said "what about me I think I'm still pretty much the same" Jimin said "no you've gone natural, you changed your whole style from Grey hoodie and sweat pants to skinny jeans and t-shirts as well as you have slightly lost weight" Jungkook said.

"When did he become like this?" Taehyung asked Yoongi "when he met that girl Yerin, she didn't like his style and told him to change it" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Hey I wanted something knew anyways" Jimin said "oh please" Yoongi said "Yerin is great girl I don't know why you don't like when so much, she's literally an angel!" Jimin said.

"She's so annoying, she's always calling you and frowning when she sees us like she thinks we could be fucking or something, and she knows Saturday is our day so why she always calling you when she knows your busy?" Yoongi asked.

"Hey she doesn't mind when I call her even though I know she's out with friends!" Jimin defended "that's not true she's always like, what I'm out with friends can't you not call?" Yoongi immated

"She's out with her friends now, do you want me to call her and see?" Jimin asked "go ahead I know I'm right anyways" Yoongi said.

Jimin rolled his eyes pulling out his phone and instantly calling Yerin. Jimin went to put the phone to his ear but before he could Yoongi took it and put on loud speaker before handing it back saying "we need proof."

It took a few seconds before she answered be she eventually did saying "oh, Jiminie, What's up? I thought you were out with your friends today?".

"I am but I just wanted to call you to ask how you are doing and stuff" Jimin said "um... I'm doing fine... I'm currently with my friends right now as you know, um.... Is there anything else you called for?" Yerin asked.

"Your not gonna ask how I'm doing?" Jimin asked "I assumed you were doing fine" Yerin said "even so you always ask me that" Jimin said "alright well I'm sorry I didn't ask you this time, anyways I have to go I'll talk to you tomorrow bye Jiminie" and with that the line went dead.

"I told you" Yoongi said Jimin turned to him with a small pout "now I want to go home and watch a sad movie with some ice cream" Jimin whined.

"Hey how about we watch a scary movie instead?" Hoseok asked "let's do that at the end of the day" Yoongi said "yeah let's go ice skating!" Taehyung suggested.

"I'm bad at ice skating" Jimin sighed "it's ok Taehyung can teach you since he suggested it" Yoongi said "do you mind?" Jimin asked.

"Nope"

-✡-✡-✡-

Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual! Also thank you for 5.01k
views and 129 votes! I really appreciate it! As well as I made
and instagram account and will starting posting my Stories
on there as well as hereon Wattpad, I'm starting with What
Are We, so if you guys have instagram and want to check it
out you can, my user name is the same