Help십팔(18)

⚠Warning⚠
Detailed abuse.

Ten minutes passed and the video had been played 5 times it was currently playing for the 6th time and Jimin still hadn't opened his eyes.

He was shaking in his chair constantly listening to yourself being wipped is definitely not a nice thing to hear.

"Jimin just open your eyes so we can get this over with" Taehyung sighed "no.. I can't" Jimin's voice came out as a whisper.

"Jungkook turn up the volume" Taehyung told,  once again Jungkook did as he was told turning up the volume.

This time it felt like it was in Jimin's head it felt like he was the only one hearing it.

And without even realising it he opened his eyes looking over to the screen. His heart beating out of his chest as he began shaking even more.

He was it all his mum watching with a smirk.

His white t-shirt that he was wearing turning a bright red.

His dad's belt hitting his back as he cried out screaming.

Tears that he didn't even feel dropping off his face.

And after being whipped about 20 times his dad finally stopped.

He saw his mum walk over to his dad to kiss him.

His dad's bloody hands wrapping around his mum's waist.

He saw himself laying on the floor.

He saw himself trembling as he lifted himself into his knees and hands crawling out of the room.

And if Jungkook was in the house he would have seen Jimin crawling up the stairs.

He would have seen the trail of blood that followed him.

He would have seen Jimin reach the top of the stairs and cough up blood

He would have seen Jisoo come out of her room tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at Jimin.

He would have seen Jimin look at her smiling before continuing to crawl to his room.

He would have seen it all.

He probably would have seen what Jimin didn't which was that Jisoo had cleaned up the blood on the floor knowing that Jimin would only get into more trouble if their parents saw it.

He would have seen Jisoo visit Jimin once she had cleaned up the mess.

He would have seen Jimin mumbling about how his parents could love someone that wasn't even their real child more than their real child.

He would have seen Jimin's heart broken face as he bled out.

He really would have seen it all.

Maybe if Jungkook had seen it all he would have looked at Jimin with more pity than his did yesterday.

Maybe he would understand why Jimin became angry.

He didn't want to remember all of the shit that happened to him on a weekly basis.

"I've seen it now turn it off and untie me" Jimin whispered he couldn't remember how to make his voice come out louder.

Jungkook paused the video as Taehyung got up and untied Jimin. Only when he touched the chair did he realised how bad Jimin was shaking.

Once Taehyung had untied Jimin, who didn't bother moving. Jimin spoke "Why did you do it?" He whispered looking down his blonde bangs covering his eyes.

"Why did you make watch this?! What what the point? To make me remember it? To make me see how fucked up my life is? To make me feel the pain 10 times more?!" Jimin asked he now remembered how to raise his voice as he was almost shouting.

"Jimin we did it to help you" Taehyung paused, but before he could continue Jimin stood up and spoke "help me? Did I ask for help? Did I say I wanted your help? Did I ever once say I wanted anyone's help? No! I didn't! And this doesn't help me! Making me watch my dad hitting me really helps!"

"Jimin we needed you to see what was happening so you could agree to leaving them" Jungkook said "leave? Me leave them? And stay where? With you guys? Did you even think to ask me why I didn't want to leave? Why I didn't run away before you stuck me In front of a screen to watch that?" Jimin asked pointing to the video.

Silence filled the room.

"Exactly! You only know that I have abusive parents! You don't know that if I leave Jisoo could be put in danger you don't know that every fucking time I look in the mirror I throw up, you don't know how it feels to get beat like me, you don't know that it's not a situation you can just get up and fucking walk out of! Otherwise I would have fucking done it ages ago!" Jimin shouted.

He sighed once before speaking this time without shouting "right now I'm beyond pissed, because I told you I didn't want to leave but I never said that it was because I didn't see a problem, of course I see a problem but I know If I leave if doesn't help anyone. I know you guys wanted to help but this... This shit really isn't it".

"We're sorry Jimin" Jungkook said, guilt covering his words "yeah we didn't really think it through, we were just worried about you" Taehyung said looking down, guilt obliviously heard in his voice but not as much as Jungkook.

"You guys really need to worry less, I'm fine" Jimin sighed "this is why we did this" Taehyung said he looked up at Jimin, his eyebrows furrowed. "You always say your fine, when your not, and when we ask you about things you shut down on us and just walk away, I know it was wrong to make you sit here and watch that but I don't think I'm actually sorry, because If we didn't do it you would have never told us anything that you just did, it's not nice sitting by and watching one of your friends block you out and shut you down everytime you try to get them to talk" Taehyung paused.

"That day when we said about taking you out, you never said anything about Jisoo, that day when you cried after what Lisa, Yugyeom, Eunwoo and Soyeon, you didn't tell us why you cried and to respect you we didn't push but it gets a bit much when your friend who gets abused it constantly telling you they're fine. And like you said we don't know much we don't know if you get beat everyday, we don't know if your gonna die from the beatings, we don't know if one day when your body has had enough you'll give out. We don't know, that's why I'm not sorry" Taehyung said.

Jimin was speechless he didn't know what to say, Taehyung wasn't wrong, he didn't open up to them when they asked him to. He was right and Jimin had nothing to say.

✴= ✴=✴

After Taehyung said what he had to say. Seeing Jimin wasn't going to say anything Jungkook suggested that they leave, something they all agreed to.

But once they left the room Jungkook pulled out his phone and notice he had a lot of miss calls from his dad, he left shortly after that.

Leaving Taehyung and Jimin alone. And if both boys were being honest they knew they weren't gonna really talk to each other.

Jimin because he didn't know what to say and Taehyung because he didn't feel like talking to Jimin.

So he told Jimin he could stay in the house until he had to go home and then he left to his room leaving Jimin alone in the front room with his thoughts.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Thank you for 100 reads!