Help삼십이(32)

Jungkook and Jimin were going to sleep when Jungkook asked a question.

"Jimin" he called "mhh" Jimin responded turning off his phone and turning around to face Jungkook who lied besides him "what does it feel like?" He asked "what does what feel like?" Jimin asked.

"To kiss Taehyung, what does his lips feel like?" Jungkook asked "what do you mean what does it feel like.. have you not kissed him?" Jimin asked "..no, I've only kissed you" Jungkook said.

That's when Jimin realized Taehyung and Jungkook had never actually kissed and he was the only one that had kissed them.

"Well... His lips are soft...and...umm I don't really know how to explain it you should just kiss him and feel for yourself" Jimin said "do you think he'll let me?" Jungkook asked.

This was the first time Jimin had ever seen Jungkook look so vulnerable usually he just looked kinda blank and tough but also slightly happy. This was the first time Jimin had seen him look so worried and vulnerable.

Even when Jungkook was telling them about his past he didn't show much of an emotion dispite the fact that he was talking about something sad.

"Of course he will Jungkook, he likes you just as much as we like him, and if you want to kiss him I'm sure he'll be more than happy to kiss you" Jimin smiled placing a hand on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook closed his eyes saying "I hope so".

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

This chapter is more of a filler which is why it's so short!
Double update!