Saved 열다섯 (15)

2 years ago

"We can't help him, we've fixed him and you've probably messed him up" The therapist said. It had been a year since Jimin had finished his therapy and he was fine up until now.

Now he was starting to get less sleep, and overthinking as well as not eating much and the reason that Jisoo believe was because Jimin's friend Ryan has passed away.

Jimin and Ryan met in their first year of college and they instantly got along and soon became best friends both helping each other to grow Jimin's style was starting to change.

It wasn't untill Jimin's second and last year in college that Ryan died. Ryan had a weak heart and one day his heart just stopped working. It was on the last month of their college.

It only took 4 days from him to slowly begin going back to his old self after 2 weeks Jisoo took him to this therapist and she said she couldn't help him, so Jisoo had to look for another one.

And when she found one Jimin didn't show any signs of getting better as quickly as he did the first time he took therapy but then his therapy recommended him going to university so he went and that's where he met Yerin she helped him get better faster and till this day, she still doesn't know about Ryan or that Jimin went to therapy.

°*•°*•°*•°*

Present

"Your late, 24 minutes late" Yoongi announced when Jimin sat down across from him "what happened to you?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah I know I look a mess I didn't get alot of sleep this week" Jimin sighed "not that your clothes" Hoseok said "what it's just a hoodie and sweat pants" Jimin said.

"Since when did you wear those?" Yoongi asked "did something happen" Jungkook asked "yeah, Yerin cheated on me" Jimin a slight laugh following his words.

"That's awful" Hoseok said "yeah I know" Jimin sighed "but it's ok, it's not really bothering me so let's just order and get on with the day."

Once the boys had eaten they went bowling and then watched a movie before Yoongi and Hoseok left early since they were apparently needed leaving, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin to buy beer and then gathering at Jimin's house.

"Cheers to Jimin breaking up with Yerin" Taehyung said "hold up, I didn't break up with her" Jimin said "what?!" Jungkook asked "yeah I mean she cheated but I haven't seen her since just spoken over the phone" Jimin said

"Why haven't you broken up with her?" Taehyung asked "I haven't had the chance to see her I wasn't feeling well yesterday and didn't even go to work I only found out the day before that" Jimin told drinking his alcohol.

"Is that the only reason?" Jungkook asked Jimin laughed a little before signing "no in fact that's not even a reason" "then what is the reason?" Taehyung asked

"I don't want to dump her" Jimin sighed he was slightly drunk but that didn't stop him from drinking more "why not?" Taehyung asked.

"Come on Taehyung look at me I have bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, Look at what I'm wearing can't you see these are signs that I'm getting worse"Jimin said

"What does you mean getting worse?" Jungkook asked "I went to college after I finished I therapy, I made a friend who brought me out of my shell but on the second which was the last year of college my friend passed away." Jimin sighed.

"I started to eat and sleep less, I started to be more shy and overthinking more and started to wear hoodies and sweatpants again" he said.

"My first therapist wouldn't except me so Jisoo found someone new and I got abit better but my style was still trash untill I met Yerin, she asked me out and I liked her, I thought because she made me better we would work. We did for a 1 year and I continue to fool myself and but then when I met you guys again I realized what I had for her was never love it was just a feeling of in debt, I dated her because I thought I should do some for her in return" he paused.

"Wednesday was when I started to stay up, on Thursday I found out she cheated on me, it just made me feel sick, I didn't feel disappointed, angry or anything else I just felt sick" Jimin continued.

"On Friday I didn't go to work because I had a fever and today I just feel like shit and I even though it hurts I don't want to dump her, I don't want to get those overloads of thought I don't want to worry Jisoo, I don't want to stop eating because I just don't have an appite, I don't want to let her go but I feel sick just talking to her on the phone" he explained

"I'm so confused, I didn't want to give you guys false hope so I continuously pushed you guys away but I don't know what else would be the cause apart from you guys telling me your moving on, i wasn't ok before I found out she cheated on me" Jimin said

Taehyung and Jungkook listened to him not really knowing what else to do "I know it's really, really selfish but please, please don't move on from me ye-mh!" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook's warm lips on his.

His eyes widened at the action, but he couldn't bring himself to push Jungkook away and instead pulled him closer.

The kiss didn't last long, Jungkook being the first to pull away "why did you kiss me?" Jimin asked "I just couldn't hold it back anymore" Jungkook said.

"Alright forget about that I don't think we should do this Jimin, I think you should talk to Yerin, and if you still love her and she wants to stay with you then you should stay together" Taehyung said.

"I don't love her I just stayed with her because I don't want to go back to therapy because I'm getting worse" Jimin sighed

"Well then you have to break up with her" Jungkook said "but then I'll get worse" Jimin said "we'll be here with you, we'll help you stay fine, we will do it together" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin sighed.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry"

-✡-✡-✡-

So I though you guys deserved a new chapter, sorry it's bad!
I will be back next week with hopefully better chapters!