Saved 스물셋 (23)

Sorry for skipping an entire week but I had to do it.

Not everyone would think of this as a big deal but Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin it was a big deal.

Most people wouldn't even notice this but They did, what they noticed was that Hoseok and Yoongi weren't sitting next to each other.

Your probably thinking what's the big deal. The big deal is that Yoongi and Hoseok always sat together,  Hoseok and Taehyung even argued about it in the past.

So when they weren't sitting next to each other the others knew something was up. Especially since the two would barely look at each other.

"What is this?" Jimin asked both boys looked at him. "Is what?" Yoongi asked his voice slightly softer than usual.

"why are you not sitting next to each other?" Jimin asked "do we have to?" Hoseok asked his voice slightly deeper than usual.

"No but something must have happened if your not, and Jungkook said you came late" Jimin said "so what if I come late?" Hoseok asked "Did you fight?" Taehyung asked.

"No"
"No"

"So you fought?" Jimin asked turning to Yoongi "no we just had a bit of an... an argument" Yoongi said "well you two need to make up so we can go on with the day" Jungkook said.

"Can't we just go on with the day like this?" Hoseok asked "No, if you two aren't even looking at each other I bet your not speaking to each other either " Taehyung said.

"What even happened? If you don't mind me asking" Jimin said "I don't know he just wouldn't talk to me, I don't think I've done anything wrong" Yoongi sighed.

"He didn't ask he just rolled his eyes and walks off if I don't talk to him" Hoseok said "well what did he do?" Jimin asked "ask him he should know" Hoseok said.

"I literally just said I don't know, If your not gonna tell me then so be it" Yoongi said "so be it then" Hoseok said rolling his eyes though tears could be seen in them.

"Hoseok please just tell him what he did" Jimin sighed "no he clearly doesn't care, he didn't ask so why should I say anything?" Hoseok asked blinking away the tears that wanted to run down his cheeks.

"How are we supposed to continue the day if you guys are gonna be like this?" Taehyung asked "how about I go home and you guys just enjoy your day?" Yoongi asked.

"No-one is going home! You guys need to talk this out, whatever Yoongi has done wrong he needs to apologize for but first you need to tell him what he did wrong, communication!" Jimin sighed.

"Oh please Jimin you don't what it's like to have a boyfriend like Yoongi who doesn't seem to care about anything" Hoseok sighed.

"Why date me then? I mean I already know my attitude isn't the best and I'm not good at expressing myself, you should also know that so why did you bother dating me if you didn't like the most important part of me?" Yoongi asked.

"I didn't say anything about you not being good at expressing yourself or anything about your attitude not being the best I know that and I love that about you" Hoseok sighed.

"Then will you just tell me why the fuck we are actually arguing, when we don't have to?" Yoongi asked "Sumin" Hoseok mumbled.

"Sumin? My assistant?" Yoongi asked seeing Hoseok nod he asked another question with a frown "what about her?".

As Hoseok opened his mouth to speak Jimin grabbed Taehyung and Jungkook's hand pulling them away so the two could speak privately.

"You said that none of your co-workers touched you or anything but when I went to pick you up on Sunday she was touching you" Hoseok said Yoongi's face softened as Hoseok continued.

"she was touching you alot, and when I asked you about it on Monday you instantly told me no-one touches you, I felt like you were hiding it from me and the more I thought about it the anger I got about it" Hoseok sighed his eyes watered once more.

"I Love you Yoongi, I love you alot, but when you don't even ask me what's wrong and you lie to me it makes it hard for me because I want to ignore you but when I do I just want to cry" he sighed letting his tears run down his cheeks.

Yoongi got up and walked over to Hoseok giving him a big hug saying "I'm sorry Seok, If I had known that's what you ment I would have told you properly I didn't think that's what you ment I thought you ment inappropriately".

"I love you just as much as you love me and I would never intentionally lie to you and I thought you would tell me what was wrong, you usually do, I didn't know you already had" Yoongi said pulling away from a crying Hoseok to wipe his tears before pecking his lips.

"I Love you, and I'm really sorry" Yoongi said.

–✡–✡–✡–

A bit of well needed Sope!
And sorry I didn't proofread it! :)

Edit: if y'all want more scope then
feel free to check ou my new book
Confused!!