Help십일(11)

Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday went by in a flash

For Jimin those days were some of the best days in his life! Why? Because he didn't get hit by his dad once! And he got to hang out with his friends at lunch.

Something that was slightly bothering Jimin was that kiss, the one that him and Jungkook shared one week ago, the one that they seemed to have forgotten about.

Another thing that bothered Jimin was how close Taehyung and Jungkook seem to have gotten not only that but Jungkook's 'friends' kept coming and asking him to go to this or that place and if Jungkook said no they started cursing and say he was boring and other shit.

But anyways today was Friday one day before his birthday and Jimin was excited to spend the next day with his friends today he was spending his time alone in his room his thoughts clouding his mind like every other day.

Jimin slept for 3 hours on Tuesday so he felt ok a bit tired but apart from that he felt fine of course he knew that when he got to Taehyung's house he was supposed to sleep which was part of the reason he didn't want to sleep but it's not like he was in control of his sleep pattern.

Today Jimin's thoughts were different from usual, usually he's thinking about his future, his past, his life, death and things like that but today he was thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook.

He was thinking about what they would be wearing tomorrow, he was also thinking about wether or not they liked each other.

Jimin never had friends let alone a lover and didn't exactly know what it felt like to love someone especially since his parents didn't make it easy to love them.

He only thing Jimin knew was that he didn't like the idea of Taehyung and Jungkook dating each other although he knew as a friend he would support them if they did date each other.

But at the same time he knew he would want them to break up, he knew it was wrong but couldn't help the feelings inside of him.

The feelings that made him remember Taehyung warm hand that he held at the theatre.

The feelings that made him remember Jungkook's soft lips that he kissed in the bathroom.

The feelings that made him think about what Jungkook's hand felt like, if they were as warm or as big as Taehyung's.

The feelings that made him think about What it would feel like to kiss Taehyung if his lips were as soft as Jungkook's if it felt as good as it did when he kissed Jungkook.

That's when Jimin decided that's what he wanted for his birthday.

To hold Jungkook's hand.

And to kiss Taehyung.

Something he felt like he wouldn't get.

What if Taehyung didn't feel the same way?
What if he didn't want to kiss him?

What if Jungkook didn't feel the same way?
What if he didn't want to hold his hand?

What if Jimin made a fool of himself?

What if Jimin knew there was a possibility of him getting what he wanted and more?

✴=✴=✴

"Jimin you look so pretty" Jisoo smiled "really? I haven't looked in the mirror" Jimin said "come on Jimin you need to look at yourself trust me you look stunning" Jisoo said pulling him over to her mirror although before Jimin could see himself he shut his eyes.

"I don't want to see" he mumbled.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo asked "yeah, let's just go" Jimin said turning away from the mirror before opening his eyes.

"Alright" Jisoo said dragging Jimin out of her room and down the stairs.

You might be wondering where their parents are? Well Mr Park is at work and Mrs park is out with her friends apparently.

So in reality Jimin and Jisoo had the house to themselves so in the morning they messed around together and since it was Jimin's birthday he decided to be nicer than usual to her.

Right now they were getting into Jisoo's car on their way to Taehyung's house, it was currently 6:10pm and they had to be there for 6:30.

Jisoo was just dropping Jimin off and would pick him up tomorrow, which Jimin was fine with.

Taehyung had sent Jimin the address to his house so Jisoo knew where she was going.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

So this was more of a filler!
I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter
though, also triple update!