Help이십삼(23)

The next 3 days Jungkook and Jimin wouldn't stop texting it each other it felt weird on the first day but they eventually got used to it.

The boys decided to tell their friends about the news on Monday when they met up again.

Even though they were both in love with each other sometimes their minds would wonder and they would start to think about Taehyung.

What would he think about them dating, surely he would be happy for them but it felt a bit weird for both of them.

I mean Jungkook had held Taehyung's hand a few times and had to admit it brought the butterflies in his stomach to life.

And Jimin had kissed Taehyung more than once and If he was being honest he would do it again and not regret it.

Both boys knew they felt something for Taehyung, Jungkook saying it wasn't possible to like to people at once and just brushed it off, while Jimin didn't know if he liked them both.

Sure he felt the same way about them both, but everytime he was alone with one of them he would almost completely forget about the other so he didn't know what that meant.

Did he like Jungkook more or did he like Taehyung more, and if he did would Jungkook be okay with that, I mean they were dating now.

If Jimin had to be honest he slightly regretted saying yes to Jungkook without telling him he felt the same way about Taehyung. It was just that at the time he just thought about being with Jungkook and nothing else.

Monday came round real fast, Jungkook and Jimin had agreed to meet outside Jimin's house and walk to school together.

When Jungkook arrived he instantly smiled seeing Jimin, an action that Jimin copied and he walked up to Jungkook.

"You ready to go?" Jungkook asked putting his hand out "mmh" Jimin nodded taking Jungkook's hand the two began walking and talking.

Their hands eventually let go of each other as they walked into school both agreed that untill they told their friends at lunch they would act like friends.

✴=✴=✴

And that's exactly what they did, well not exactly, I mean they didn't steal a few glances at each during classes, but apart from that nothing stood out.

Over the weekend Taehyung had decided to stop watching Jungkook and Jimin, they were his friends and they deserved happiness and from what he could tell they were happy.

When Jimin asked for Jungkook's number on Thursday Taehyung felt like utter shit he got his hopes up thinking Jimin wanted to talk to him just to be reminded that Jimin's heart probably belonged to Jungkook.

When Taehyung called Jungkook to tell him, Jimin was going to text him in a bit be could hear the excitement in his voice reminding him that Jungkook's heart belonged to Jimin.

And that alone broke his heart, he knew it would be hard to stop blushing when Jungkook would hold his hand he knew it would be hard to not kiss Jimin when he looked so kissable all the time.

He knew it would be hard to look at either of them without feeling slightly heartbroken. Without feeling hurt.

✴=✴=✴

When the bell for lunch rang Taehyung told the others to go ahead since he needed to use the toilet and they did as they were told.

Taehyung definitely didn't expect Jungkook to be sitting in his seat besides Jimin it annoyed him slightly but he faked a smile and sat next to Jungkook before beginning to eat his food.

"So now that were all together Jimin and I have something we would like to tell you" Jungkook said his hand reaching for Jimin's under the table.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked looking up from his food "we're dating" Jimin announced.

And just like that Taehyung's world fell apart, any hope he held on to ran out of his grip as his eyes watered.

Taehyung's sniffle was what alerted the others that he was crying "Taehyung w-what's wrong?" Jimin asked Taehyung wipped his never ending tears as his broken voice left his mouth.

"I-I'm just so h-happy for you guys" Taehyung said Jimin had seen Taehyung cry once and that time he cried out of sadness and right now there was no difference.

His voice was completely broken, his face didn't look like a happy one and he couldn't even fake smile.

"Jungkook make s-sure you ta-take good care of h-him, and Jimin make sure y-you shower him with losts of l-love" Taehyung said. "Tae were not going on a honeymoon are you sure your just happy for us?" Jungkook asked.

He didn't know why he hoped Taehyung would say he wasn't happy for them. But of course Taehyung wasn't that type of friend.

"Of course I'm happy for you guys, although I'm a little upset since I'll be the 5th wheel now and that you guys didn't tell me you had feelings for each other, I probably got in the way alot" Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck as his tears slowly stopped.

"Tae don't say that you never go in the way, and I promise not to make you feel like your 5th wheeling" Jimin said "it's fine I was just joking" Taehyung said.

"I didn't think you would cry for us" Jungkook said placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, that simple action made he want to cry all over again but he didn't.

"Uh... Yeah I guess I was just that happy" Taehyung said pushing Jungkook's hand off, and action that hurt Jungkook more than it should have.

"You guys are like little brothers to me" Taehyung smiled before going to eat his food.

"yeah... I guess that's true" Jungkook said looking at his hand before going to eat his own food.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-
I'm sad!