Help이십구(29)

"Thank you guys.. it means alot... I'll try my best not to cause any trouble at either of your house's" Jimin smiled "it's fine" Taehyung said "alright I'm gonna go now, bye guys" Jimin said going over to the door and opening it with his keys.

He shut the door his smile still shining, well it was untill he turned around."Shit!" He gasped a flying beer bottle went scoring across the room hitting the wall besides him "oh welcome home dear" Mrs park said, clearly drunk. "thanks" Jimin mumbled before rushing upstairs to his room.

He needs to ask Jisoo about them moving out but he couldn't go in her room because if his parents found him he probably would see the sun for a few days.

So he whiped out his phone and began texting his sister and of course she responded immediately.

Jimin

What do you think about moving
out? Just me and you?

Jisoo

I would love to but I don't have
enough money yet.

Jimin

What if we stayed with someone?

Jisoo

Then that's fine but why?

Jimin

Then pack your bags and be ready
at 12! Were leaving this Shit hole

Jisoo

What! Where are we going?

Jimin

Where going to stay with my
friends untill we have enough
money to move out.

Jisoo

Ok I'll try get your important
things from mum and dad's
room!

Jimin

Ok

✴=✴=✴

When the clock hit 12am Jimin went to check if his parents were awake. And when he saw that they weren't he went to Jisoo's room and found her laying on her bed 2 suitcases besides her.

"Are you ready?" He asked "mhh..." Jisoo nodded getting off her bed "let's go then" Jimin said

Ten minutes later

Jimin and Jisoo's suitcases were outside Jungkook and Taehyung putting them in the boot while Jisoo stood outside the house Jimin went back inside to get something he needed.

"Jimin" he heard someone call he recognized that voice, it was his dad "where are you going?" He asked "... I'm leaving dad" Jimin said.

His dad smiled it looked like he was happy "I'm so glad.. thank goodness... I want you to take good care of yourself and never come back, Jimin you made the right choice, goodness Jimin thank you so much" he said.

".. w-what.. you not mad or anything?... why are you happy about this?" Jimin asked "because I know that if you stay here I will only continue to beat you and one day something we both don't want will happen, so I'm happy your going now we can both be free your mother can't do anything to either of us, Jimin I'm truly happy thank you for choosing to save yourself" Mr park said.