Help팔(8)

⚠Warning⚠
Mentions of abuse.

"So why didn't come to school yesterday?" Taehyung asked "I was sleeping I don't know how but I slept the whole day" Jimin sighed.

You probably guessed it, but if not then let me tell you, right now they were at lunch, They being Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Your probably also thinking ok what happened to Jungkook and Jimin. Well they left the bathroom and went to class without saying a word, although Jimin left first and Jungkook left 2 minutes after. To avoid awkwardness some would assume but that's wrong they just left at that time because they when they were ready to leave.

Since then they haven't interacted

"Ok forget about that....what happened on Tuesday?" Taehyung asked, he notice Jimin face expression change for a spilt second a little to fast for him to figure out what is was.

"Umm.." Jimin trailed off glancing at Hoseok and Yoongi "they already know, yesterday Jisoo came and they were with me, when she left I was forced to explain" Taehyung explained.

"Nice well umm... I don't really know what to say... Any questions?" Jimin asked before either of the other 3 boys could say a thing someone else did.

"yeah, that screaming, why where you screaming?" That voice belonged to Jungkook who sat next to Taehyung who was next to Jimin.

"What screaming?" Jimin asked "Taehyung said he heard you screaming" Hoseok said "that... Um... That wasn't me th-" "don't lie Jimin it was you" Taehyung cut him off.

"Jimin did you break your promise?" Yoongi asked "which one?" Jimin asked "either one?" Yoongi said "I'm sorry Yoongi you shouldn't ask me to make promises I can't keep them" Jimin sighed.

"We need to get you out then" Yoongi said "no!" Jimin shouted standing up "fuck!" He sighed feeling pain shooting down his leg he sat back down "look I don't want to get angry or agrue with any of you, so just believe me when I say I'm fine".

"Jimin you've been limping the whole day, you clearly no-" before Yoongi could finish Jimin cut him off "I said I don't want to argue! I have been fine and will be fine you don't know or need to know anything just because I'm limping doesn't mean my parents have anything to do with it I could have banged my leg" Jimin sighed.

"You just said to broke your promises that confirmation, you pretty much said yes they hit me" Yoongi sighed "alright yeah they hit me so what everyone parents hit them lightly or not they still hit them" Jimin said.

"Not to that extent Jimin just say you need help just tell us what is going so we can help you" Taehyung said "I just told you they hit me... What difference does it make! It's not like I'm suddenly gonna fucking pack my bags and go move in with one of you" Jimin said.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked "I just met half of your 4 days ago and Yoongi is probably the only person I actually trust but even still I don't want to stay with him" Jimin sighed.

"We can work something out" Hoseok said "I'm not listening to this" Jimin sighed rolling his eyes as he took out his phone.

"Come on Jimin just talk to us" Taehyung said pulling his arm slightly probably wasn't the best thing to do.

Taehyung only had to touch Jimin arm to make him drop his phone since he was so sore that grabbing it made him pull his arm away and drop his phone.

"Shit! That scared me what the fuck happened to you arm?" Taehyung asked taking Jimin's arm once more. Alot lighter this time.

If Taehyung hadn't tightened his grip Jimin would have been able to pull his arm out of Taehyung's grip but he couldn't he didn't have enough strength.

So Taehyung pulled up Jimin's sleave and Jimin couldn't help but close his eyes he didn't want to see what it looked like, it was was red, or if it was bruised up, he didn't want to see it.

"Jimin open your eyes you need to see it your arm" Taehyung said "no I won't look at it" Jimin said Taehyung sighed feeling his grip loosen Jimin pulled his arm away covering it whilst keeping his eyes closed.

"This is why you think it's fine, because you won't look at it" Hoseok said "I've had enough of this stupidity" Jimin said grabbing his bag and standing up "fuck the Pain in my leg and fuck you I said I'm fine if you don't want to believe than suit yourself but leave me alone" he added walking off ignoring the pain in his leg.

"What the hell are we gonna do about him?" Yoongi asked "should we kidnap him?" Jungkook asked "no let's give him time, we shouldn't expect him to see a problem without even looking at himself" Taehyung said.

"I guess we'll have to help him the hard way" Jungkook said "I think I'm gonna leave that to you guys" Hoseok smiled "me too I think it's bettwr to leave it to them" Yoongi smiled.

✴=✴=✴

"Jimin we're sorry about what we said, how about when your free we treat you to something you like?" Taehyung asked "I don't like anything" Jimin sighed "come on please just forgive us Jimin" Jungkook said trailing behind the two.

Jimin stopped walking and turned around to face the two boys that wouldn't leave him alone since the bell for home time had rung.

"Ok I forgive you, I can see your both really sorry, and there's really no need to treat me so thank you but I have to be home within the next 10 minut- shit I'm not gonna make it and I can't fucking run! Ugh! Fuck my life!" Jimin sighed before running off leaving the two boys confused.

"Why doesn't he just ask for help?" Jungkook asked walking after him, Taehyung nodded following behind "that is something I don't understand" Taehyung said.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Double update like I said