Saved 스물둘 (22)

Once they finished eating they went ice skating once more, Taehyung promising to let Jimin enjoy ice skating this time.

"I promise I will only help you" Taehyung sulked looking over at Jimin as Jungkook put on his skates "I said it's fine and Jungkook already offered to help" Jimin smiled.

"But I wanted to help you first" Taehyung whined, and Jimin thought it was cute but instead of saying that he just said "stop your acting like a baby".

"If Taehyung wants to help you then I don't mind not helping" Jungkook said standing up "but I want you to help me" Jimin complained "how about we both help him?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah" Jimin smiled "fine, but I want to be in the middle" Taehyung said "that's not helping him" Jungkook said putting out his hand for Jimin to take which he did.

"But I wanna hold both of your hands" Taehyung told "are you helping him or not?" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung sighed before nodding.

Jimin then gave his hand to Taehyung who took it and pulled himself up, Jimin being caught off guard almost fell if Taehyung didn't catch him he would have been on the floor.

"You good?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin who as just below him millimetres between them "uh... Yeah I'm good" Jimin said standing up ignoring the blush that shone on his cheeks.

"Oh~ your blushing" Taehyung said a small smirk making it's way to his lips "so your not gonna help?" Jimin asked trying to pull his hand away from Taehyung's only for the younger to tighten it and say, "no no I will let's go".

"You guys are so cute" Jungkook teased "let's just go"Jimin said dragging the two onto the ice.

"Fuck!" Jimin squeaked almost falling face first onto the ice. Clearly it wasn't going to be easy.

"You have to slowly begin moving Jimin" Taehyung said squeezing Jimin's hand slightly as he and Jungkook pulled the older along.

°*•°*•°*•°*

"J-jungkook" Jimin stuttered "I-I'm sorry" Jungkook said trying his best not to laugh "it's not funny he's hurt" Taehyung said placing a plaster on Jimin's palm.

"That's not even a centimeter long" Jungkook laughed even harder "just ignore him Jimin" Taehyung said.

Your probably wondering what happened and why Jungkook is laughing so hard. Well If you didn't already guess Jimin cut his hand.

While they were skating he fell and managed to cut his hand on a sharp piece of ice, and started complaining to Taehyung and Jungkook, when Jungkook saw it he couldn't help but laugh.

The cut was barely visible and the way Taehyung reacted which was as if he had a big cut on his hand only made Jungkook laugh harder.

"I can't believe... Your actually.. haha!" Jungkook could barely form sentences with how much he was laughing "it's not funny it really hurts!" Jimin whined a small pout on his lips.

Jungkook slowly stopped laughing and straighted his face "alright I'm sorry" he said patting Jimin's back.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Jungkook asked a small smile playing on his lips before he started laughing "Jungkook stop" Taehyung said pushing Jungkook slightly.

"What's made him laugh like that?" Yoongi asked as he and the other walked over to the trio "I hurt my hand and he thinks it's funny" Jimin whined "well that's not nice" Hoseok said his hand interlocked with Yoongi's.