Saved 열아홉 (19) M-ish

Jungkook didn't expect Saturday to go so well.

After agreeing to be friends on Monday, the boys only texted each other, that was until Saturday came around.

They met up as usual and all hung out nothing was different even when Jin and Namjoon joined them everything was the same, they went shopping after breakfast then went to Jimin's place to watch a movie.

Hoseok sat next Yoongi on the floor, Hoseok forced Yoongi to share a blanket with him since it was rather cold that night.

Jin and Namjoon shared a blanket and also sat on the floor, Jungkook and Taehyung shared a blanket and Jimin had his own, there was only 4 blankets.

Jimin had offered his blanket to the others that were sharing, but they all declined the offer and told Jimin he should use it for himself so he did.

Everything was cool, Yoongi occasionally looking at his phone while the other watched the movie.

Yeah everything was cool untill Jimin heard a small whine coming from Jungkook causing him to look at Jungkook and Taehyung while the others focused on the movie.

Jungkook's cheeks were a light shade of pink his attention given complete to Taehyung who was smirking at him.

"Stop" Jungkook whined flinching slightly making Jimin wonder just what exactly was going on between the two.

Taehyung moved Jungkook's ear whispering in it before moving away licking his lips seeing Jungkook's eyes widened before going back to their normal size.

He glanced at Jimin, his eyes widening once more when he saw Jimin staring at him.

"W-what?" He whispered making sure not to disturb the others, Taehyung also looked at Jimin a small smile playing on his lips.

"Should we let him join us?" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, Luckily Jimin didn't hear "shut up" Jungkook said nudging him slightly.

Jimin just shook his head attention given to the movie realizing it wasn't his business what they were doing.

"Boring" was what he heard Taehyung say, that one word was enough to make him roll his eyes and continue watching the movie despite wanting to look at the 2 boys besides him.

°*•°*•°*•°*

Jin and Namjoon's were the first to leave when the movie ended.

Hoseok and Jungkook fell asleep, Jimin had told Taehyung he could leave but the boys declined the offer saying he was gonna drive Jungkook home.

That made Jimin raise an eyebrow wondering why. But he didn't bother saying anything untill Yoongi and Hoseok left.

"Taehyung... You and Jungkook.." Jimin trailed off not knowing if he should ask "what about us?" Taehyung asked "uh...nothing, let's just wake him up" Jimin sighed.

"Alright" Taehyung shrugged taking the cover off of Jungkook and shaking him.

Jungkook only pushed the hand away turning over "I forgot he's a deep sleeper" Taehyung sighed "he's not gonna wake up".

"Really? From what I remember he's a light sleeper" Jimin said "he wasn't a light sleeper when he slept at my house a few weeks ago" Taehyung shrugged.

"Well what do you wanna do?" Jimin asked "is it ok If he stayed here? I can pick him up in the morning, I'll let his family know he's not coming home today" Taehyung said.

Hearing Taehyung mention Jungkook's family just made Jimin wonder how much time Taehyung and Jungkook had spent together but instead he just said "...yeah it's fine".