Help사(4)

⚠Warning⚠
Mentions of abuse

"Shit, no!" It only took one second for those words to leave Yoongi's mouth.

He instantly stood up grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him out of the classroom and to the bathroom where he pulled out a pack of make up removing wipes.

Before Jimin could process what was happening Yoongi had removed the concealer from on his face "oh my fucking god! Jimin what the fuck did they do to you?!" Yoongi almost shouted.

There was silence before Jimin spoke.

"it's not like that, they're not always abusive it's just sometimes when I do bad stuff. I'm bisexual and I'm not allowed to be out late with anyone and they got mad this it all they did just a few slaps" Jimin lied.

Neither of them thinking about who may or may not be listening to their every word.

"Really?" Yoongi asked his left eyebrow raised in suspension Jimin nodded "promise?" Yoongi asked "Yeah I promise" Jimin smiled.

"If they do it again you have to promise to tell me ok?" Yoongi said holding out his pinkie "I promise" Jimin said interlocking their pinkies

I'm sorry Yoongi, I'm not ready I'm not ready to tell the truth, I'm sorry I'm lying to you, I'm sorry I'm never gonna keep either of these promises.

Jimin thought

"ugh let's get your face cleaned up" Yoongi sighed pulling out a bottle of concealer and a brush from his bag.

"What do you not have in there?" Jimin asked "I only have these and the wipes because I was scared, what if Eunwoo and Yugyeom beat me again? My parents wouldn't be to happy to hear about it" Yoongi said.

Jimin opened his mouth the speak but as he did one of the bathroom stalls opened and an annoyed Jungkook walked out.

"Shit! How long have you been there for?" Jimin asked jumping slightly "not to long, but long enough to have heard about what Eunwoo and Yugyeom did to you guys... Wait a minute.." Jungkook trailed off grabbing Jimin's chin and turning his face to examine it properly.

"They didn't do that, there's a scar there and they don't usually go for the face and if they did then it would have been an accident, they don't have anything sharp either" Jungkook said.

Jimin pushed his hand off "can you not touch me?" he asked "I can touch whatever I want, you should be glad I ain't making you look worse than you already look have you seen yourself?" Jungkook asked turning Jimin head to face the mirror.

Lucky for Jimin he closed his eyes in time so he wouldn't see himself ".. why are you closing your eyes?" Yoongi asked "..I don't want to look" Jimin sighed his voice coming out as a whisper.

"What are you? One of those people who don't look at them self without makeup?" Jungkook asked "no I'm not I'm just someone who doesn't like to look at them self" Jimin said turning his head away from the mirror and opening his eyes.

"Yoongi please hurry up with the concealer class starts in 15 minutes" Jimin sighed hearing his phone ring straight after he said those words.

He pulled it out checking the ID which read mum "you can't put it on your ear while I'm applying this your gonna have to wait until I'm done or put it on loudspeaker" Yoongi said.

Jimin knew to well that if he didn't pick he would get his ass whooped so he answered it putting it on loudspeaker.

"hello" Jimin said he didn't even realise his voice came out lower than usual "where are you?" His mum asked "at school, where else would I be?" Jimin asked "still giving me this attitude was your dad's beatings not enough?" His mum asked.

"It was enough, what do you need mother?" Jimin asked ignoring the look that Jungkook and Yoongi have him "you need to go to the shop after school" Mrs park said "I went yesterday" Jimin said "ok? And you forgot ingredients it's not my fault you wanted to spend time with people like Yoongi" Mrs Park said.

"It's not my fault you wanted to have guest over" Jimin mumbled under his breath "what was that Jimin I can't hear you" "nothing yeah I'll go just make sure to send money" Jimin said his finger hovered over the hang up button.

"Oh yeah my friends are coming over again so Jisoo is going to spend the rest of the day with you" "ugh, why can't I just be alone?" Jimin asked "you spend half of your life in your room alone be glad someone actually wants to stay with your fat ass" She said.

"I could just spend time with Yoongi at least he won't be embarrassed much like your flat ass" Jimin said hanging up before when could hear the next curse words that came out of his mother's dirty mouth.

"Shit, kid are sure your not gonna get in trouble for that?" Jungkook asked "firstly I'm older than you and secondly It's none of your business, now that your done Yoongi let's go back to class before the teacher comes" Jimin said walking out the bathroom Yoongi following close behind.

✴=✴=✴

Today's lunch time was the same as yesterday's lunch time the only difference was that Yoongi sat with Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung.

And surprisingly Hoseok and Yoongi instantly hit off leaving in a world of their own even though Taehyung and Jimin right across from them.

"I think you should go without your glasses more often you look so beautiful" Taehyung said with a smile "I think so too" Jimin agreed.

"I just remembered I was supposed to ask you for your number yesterday, that is if you want to be friends, you know so we can han-" "Taehyung you can have my number you don't need to explain without being asked to" Jimin smiled.

A smile that did things to Taehyung's heart.

"Sorry" Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck as a faint blush made it's way to his cheeks.

"So... do you wanna hang out today? But it would have to be with my sister though" Jimin said "sure I don't mind" Taehyung said a smile creeping into his lips

"Sound like a plan" Jimin said smiling back at Taehyung.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Double update