Bonus 이 (2)

So I actually took this down not long ago and I'm
putting it back up now I hope you enjoy!
Please note there is a bit of sex talking in this chapter

The boys had been dating for just under 3 month and they were happy, that had told their friends about them getting back together and they were all really happy and even celebrate the Saturday they found out.

The boys hadn't argued once and everything was going good.

Jisoo tol- threatend Taehyung and Jungkook telling them that if they hurt Jimin she would pluck out every single hair on their scalp.

But apart from that the boys were happier than ever and things were going good.

Jungkook was a little shocked to find out Jimin's was virgin but Taehyung was more shocked to find out Jungkook had lost his at 15, but Jungkook just shrugged saying he wasn't the best of kids when he was younger and he allowed his parents abuse to cloud his judgement.

Besides that the boys had been going on plenty of dates since they started dating and have probably been on a total of 40 dates so far.

And today Jungkook had an idea.

Jungkook and Jimin were at Taehyung's house while Taehyung was at work finishing his last hour of the day.

"hey Min do you wanna do something when Taehyung comes?" Jungkook asked "something like what?" Jimin asked "ask him if there's something he wants to do" Jungkook said.

"Why?" Jimin asked "you know he always stresses about work because his manger is a bit bitchy and he seems tired some times" Jungkook explained.

"Yeah" Jimin said, Hearing the front door open Jungkook asked Jimin question "You up for it?" "Mhh" Jimin nodded "is who up for what?" Taehyung asked walking into the living room where Jungkook and Jimin were sat.

"You'll find out soon" Jungkook smiled opening his arms for Taehyung to come to him. Which he did with a big a smile.

"How was your day?" Jimin asked "it was ok apart from my manager being her annoying self everything was fine" Taehyung flashed a smiled.

"What about you guys?" He asked patting the empty seat next to him for Jimin to sit on "yeah it was good, I went to see Jisoo parents today, she was really happy and spent an hour talking to them" Jimin said sitting down next to Taehyung.

"I did that too I was telling my mum all about how we got back together and that if she's watching me from above then to know I'm in good hands" Taehyung smiled.

"But enough about that sad stuff Kook how was your day?" Taehyung asked trying to lighten the mood.

"It was good but would have been better if you were here with us" Jungkook said "cringe" Taehyung said screwing up his face.

"It's true though, It would have been alot better if you were here sitting between us as we talked and went down memory lane and did other things" Jungkook said.

"Other things?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "what other things did you do?" He asked turning to Jimin.

"We played games" Jimin said "what type of games?" Taehyung asked "PlayStation games" Jimin said "oh you actually played games?" Taehyung asked.

"What did you think we did?" Jungkook asked a sly smirk making it's way to his lips "n-nothing, I knew you guys were playing games on the PlayStation" Taehyung said trying to get off of Jungkook's lap but failing when Jungkook tightened his grip on his waist.

"So... Min and I wanted to do something for you because you seem really tired and I know your boss stresses you alot so tell us what you want and we'll make it happen" Jungkook smiled.

"Aww, that so sweet.. but when it comes to you guys there's nothing more I could ask for even 3 months into our relationship and it still feels like a dream" Taehyung smiled pecking Jungkook and Jimin's cheeks.

"I'm glad that your happy with us, but is there seriously nothing you want?" Jimin asked "nope" Taehyung said "nothing to make your day brighter?" Jungkook asked.

"Mhh... Going on dates makes my day brighter" Taehyung smiled "we go on dates almost every day, what about something else?" Jimin asked.

"Telling me you love me" Taehyung said "we tell you we love you everytime we talk, anything else?" Jungkook asked "...nope..just seeing your faces and hearing your voices makes my day better" Taehyung smiled.

"Come on be honest there has to be one thing you've really been wanting the last few years, months, weeks or days, something that you really want" Jungkook said laying his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Nope, I only need and want you guys, and I have that now" Taehyung chuckled "are you sure" Jimin asked "... How about a hug?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure.. I mean that's something we don't do alot" Jimin smiled getting up and standing Infront of Taehyung for a second before wrapping his arms around him.

It wasn't a 2 second hug it was a nice and long hug, but with Taehyung having the thought of certain games in his mind and the feeling of Jimin's breath on his neck and Jungkook's on his back was sending shivers down his spine.

"Shit.. stop" Taehyung said, Jimin instantly let go of him Jungkook doing the same both boys looking at a beat red Taehyung with confusion written all over their faces.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked "you breathing on my neck and he's breathing on my back" Taehyung said "sorry I didn't realize I was making you uncomfortable" Jimin said going to sit down next to the two boys only for Taehyung to stop him.

"It's not uncomfortable... It's nice, I like it... It's just..." Taehyung trailed off his ears burning bright red "it's just?" Jungkook asked "..turning me on.." Taehyung whispered.

"Oh my god, Taehyung you are so cute" Jungkook said turning the older boy to peck him "your ears are so red right now" he added "S-shut up" Taehyung stuttered.

"And I actually believed you were a dom top for a good moment in time" Jungkook chuckled wrapping his arms back around Taehyung's waist.

"I am a dom top" Taehyung defend "sure, to a girl I'm sure you definitely are" Jungkook said "I definitely would not be having you or Min's dick up my ass" Taehyung said.

"Maybe not Min's" "shut up you were just as shy as I was that day when we watched the movie at Min's house on a Saturday" "that's because there was multiple people there and you said stuff like you wanted to fuck me up" Jungkook laughed.

"Imagine you being this shy and fucking me!" "Oh please I could actually do it" Taehyung said turning around slightly to get a better look at Jungkook.

"Oh my ears!" Jimin sighed covering his ears "were just being honest I mean If your not ready we can wait Minnie" Taehyung smiled patting Jimin's head

"It's not that I'm not ready I'm just a little nervous it's my first time" Jimin blushed "Min..You don't have to push yourself" Jungkook said taking his arms off of Taehyung's waist and holding Jimin's hand.

"If it's with you two then it's not pushing myself"

-✡-✡-✡-

Bonus pt2

Next chapter is connected
to this one ;)